• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Colonel brick' timestamp='1330124011' post='2927716']
Mods please stop this madness!!

Requesting Thread Lock.
[/quote]

I'm afraid they don't do that anymore. Reap what you sow, and all that. Hopefully the attacks on this guy cease, seeing as how he's innocent and all.

Apparently they knew he was guilty the whole time, that is why they have been doing active tech deals, and still have active ones taking place. Because you know most alliances typically tech deal with people known to have committed treason. Mhm sounds pretty solid right there.

Edited by Evella Vada

[quote name='Colonel brick' timestamp='1330124011' post='2927716']
Mods please stop this madness!!

Requesting Thread Lock.
[/quote]

Thank you giving me my first genuine laugh of the day. I appreciate it.

Edited by Atanatar

I like how anyone can think that someone that doesn't even understand the concept and rules of the OWF would even know about cnintel, or even know how or have a reason to commit espionage.

Yes I will not lie, I would love to see GPF die in it's own blood and vomit. It was a horrible alliance from day one, and still continues to be a horrible alliance. While Evella is a backstabber and a general nuisance at times, it is only with her hardwork and dedication that GPF got anywhere that is has.

It is clear that if you have any leak in GPF, it is within your own government. Perhaps you should be eyeing the person that is ohh so fond of CNIntel, xR1. It isn't that awfully hard to create multiple accounts on there to make an allusion that someone is not yourself. You have no physical evidence that he did anything wrong, and you will never have it. You are attacking an innocent bystander for no reason other than the criminal himself pointed the finger. It's good to see the poison of the snake has reached so far within your own alliance ColonelBrick. It is a shame that your trust of people that are cowards and traitors is going to be your undoing. I had sympathy for you at one point, now you are turning into nothing more than a joke.

It is also good to see that mistakes of GPF are starting to circulate.

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1330127623' post='2927745']
I like how anyone can think that someone that doesn't even understand the concept and rules of the OWF would even know about cnintel, or even know how or have a reason to commit espionage.

Yes I will not lie, I would love to see GPF die in it's own blood and vomit. It was a horrible alliance from day one, and still continues to be a horrible alliance. While Evella is a backstabber and a general nuisance at times, it is only with her hardwork and dedication that GPF got anywhere that is has.

It is clear that if you have any leak in GPF, it is within your own government. [b]Perhaps you should be eyeing the person that is ohh so fond of CNIntel, xR1.[/b] It isn't that awfully hard to create multiple accounts on there to make an allusion that someone is not yourself. You have no physical evidence that he did anything wrong, and you will never have it. You are attacking an innocent bystander for no reason other than the criminal himself pointed the finger. It's good to see the poison of the snake has reached so far within your own alliance ColonelBrick. It is a shame that your trust of people that are cowards and traitors is going to be your undoing. I had sympathy for you at one point, now you are turning into nothing more than a joke.

It is also good to see that mistakes of GPF are starting to circulate.
[/quote]

Interesting you should mention that. xR1 admitted him self in logs that i've seen, that the only piece of proof he has is that facebones was active on the GPF forums around the same time as the leak on CNIntel was active. Of course, he then goes on to say the only other person active at the time on the GPF forums was xR1 himself. Not necessarily damning evidence, but using GPF's own logic it supports your claim that xR1 could possibly be the leak.

[quote name='Atanatar' timestamp='1330127917' post='2927749']
Interesting you should mention that. xR1 admitted him self in logs that i've seen, that the only piece of proof he has is that facebones was active on the GPF forums around the same time as the leak on CNIntel was active. Of course, he then goes on to say the only other person active at the time on the GPF forums was xR1 himself. Not necessarily damning evidence, but using GPF's own logic it supports your claim that xR1 could possibly be the leak.
[/quote]

Considering xR1's track record, and own admission that he uses those forums makes it even more plausible.