A detailed analysis of recent political action

Londo Mollari

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329981934' post='2926362']
You already know what was happening to Umbrella after WoTC, so it's BS. I was the x factor.

Holy lol Londo: NPO was going to have to enter. Brehon admitted it was a smart move.
[/quote]

This just in... just because you and (insert anyone else's name here) says or thinks something was a good idea does not a) mean everyone agrees or b) mean you are right. I thought it was a crap idea at the time, I still to this day think it was a crap idea, and I dont care if Jesus Christ himself comes down to me in a vision and tells me he too thought it was a great idea, it will still be a crap idea.

No comment on the current situation, but

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1330375286' post='2929425']
This just in... just because you and (insert anyone else's name here) says or thinks something was a good idea does not a) mean everyone agrees or b) mean you are right. I thought it was a crap idea at the time, I still to this day think it was a crap idea, and I dont care if Jesus Christ himself comes down to me in a vision and tells me he too thought it was a great idea, it will still be a crap idea.[/quote]

That was remarkably funny. Just sayin'.

I want to know how it was a crap idea when you endorsed similar behavior on GATO's part. If the enemy alliance even acknowledges it was a good idea, it means something, like with TOP-MK relations.