Not a Spy anymore

JermaniWright

[quote name='JermaniWright' timestamp='1324692791' post='2885271']
idk what alliance to join
[/quote]

Dear JermaniWright,

I run an underground spy operation here on Planet Bob called the Callousness of Cyberverse Konspiracy. You would be a perfect candidate to join, and we currently have a few agent positions open. Please PM any of the following members for access to our secret forums:

Dane Cook
Jesus Christ
Rick Perry

~

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Dark Temptation' timestamp='1324699009' post='2885344']
Dear JermaniWright,

I run an underground spy operation here on Planet Bob called the Callousness of Cyberverse Konspiracy. You would be a perfect candidate to join, and we currently have a few agent positions open. Please PM any of the following members for access to our secret forums:

Dane Cook
Jesus Christ
Rick Perry

~
[/quote]
not interested thank though

Boy this is like the gift that keeps on giving, a 10 year old wanna-be spy that thinks hes big !@#$ tries apologizing and yet does not agree to make good on it, and now he thinks he's in some position of power or somesort.

I'm surprised that nobody has rolled you yet. please keep doing this, I will watch this thread with anticipation, this Christmas just keeps getting better! :awesome:

p.s. If you wanted to be a spy, you should be able to tell that those are simply arcade scores and the warchest tab was very badly photoshopped ;).

[quote name='Darth Banana' timestamp='1324704414' post='2885417']
Boy this is like the gift that keeps on giving, a 10 year old wanna-be spy that thinks hes big !@#$ tries apologizing and yet does not agree to make good on it, and now he thinks he's in some position of power or somesort.

I'm surprised that nobody has rolled you yet. please keep doing this, I will watch this thread with anticipation, this Christmas just keeps getting better! :awesome:

p.s. If you wanted to be a spy, you should be able to tell that those are simply arcade scores and the warchest tab was very badly photoshopped ;).
[/quote]
your a dummy because one of your very own members gave that to me and it was useless info so just stop talking

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1324706092' post='2885439']
http://kerberosnexus.com/ca/index.php?topic=13.0

You can join CA as an apprentice, then if you don't spy long enough you can maybe become a trusted member.
[/quote]
am applying now

[quote name='JermaniWright' timestamp='1324704682' post='2885421']
your a dummy because one of your very own members gave that to me and it was useless info so just stop talking
[/quote]

And yet you failed to realize that it was a bad fake setup by that very member :smug:

Edited by Darth Banana

[url]http://kerberosnexus.com/ca/index.php?topic=13.0[/url]

[quote]Your Nation Link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=481880
Any former alliances: WTF, NpO, KoH, NADC, RnR, TdE, WTF
Any outstanding debts or disagreements: No
Any wartime experience: Very Little
Why do you want to join us? I want to grow[/quote]

Now that's humorous.

[quote name='Captain Flinders' timestamp='1324691872' post='2885258']
I'll just go on the record now and say that I have every intention to declare on this unapologetic spy once I'm out of nuclear anarchy. I've been spying him already so you can consider us in a state of war or that he's on my personal ZI list if that helps impede the application process.

I was going to keep it a surprise for him but I would hate to see him scamper off into some legitimate AA like Deinos.
[/quote]

Shhhhh you're ruining all the fun :(

[quote name='Melancholy Culkin' timestamp='1324726376' post='2885557']
Shhhhh you're ruining all the fun :(
[/quote]
My fun is yet to begin. I'll gladly take a break from beating on RIA to pummel this guy. If CA accepts him knowing that he's a marked man, well, then I guess they'll have a bit of a issue on their hands.

[quote name='JermaniWright' timestamp='1324752958' post='2885713']
MY FORMER ALLIANCES [u]WTF[/u], [b]NpO[/b], KoH, [i]NADC[/i], [i]ODN[/i], RnR, TdE, [u]WTF[/u]
[/quote]
You were [b]denied[/b] from the ODN. Can you not understand the meaning of that word?