Staggers Need A Fresh Update

Stetson76

[quote name='Great Lord Moth' timestamp='1323585414' post='2873514']
The fact that it took an entire alliance to stagger us fills me with the smugness. :smug:
[/quote]

An alliance of what, 40 people? Don't make out like they're a huge powerhouse.

[quote name='Thunder Strike' timestamp='1323583877' post='2873434']
What slots?

Talk about redundant declarations.
[/quote]

Those slots that become available when the war's expire? The one's that won't be filled by your current opponents due to nuke anarchy?

Don't talk about redundancy, you're allied to CSN. (Two can play that game. ;) )

[quote name='President S O' timestamp='1323597330' post='2873755']
An alliance of what, 40 people? Don't make out like they're a huge powerhouse.

Those slots that become available when the war's expire? The one's that won't be filled by your current opponents due to nuke anarchy?

Don't talk about redundancy, you're allied to CSN. (Two can play that game. ;) )
[/quote]

Thanks for acknowledging the RIA's ability to anarchy 4 alliances to the point where they unable to effectively stagger us.

[quote name='Thunder Strike' timestamp='1323585589' post='2873520']
LOL, your one guy to declare is 9 days inactive. Don't you tell your guys to collect before declaring?
[/quote]

In fairness, I had just finished a round with UPN :P

[quote]Here's hoping Stets gets another war slot soon or he's likely to explode all over my channel :P [/quote]

Not to mention he'd kill me for not trying hard enough should that happen :P

Edited by Joe32320

[quote name='Thunder Strike' timestamp='1323601296' post='2873771']
Thanks for acknowledging the RIA's ability to anarchy 4 alliances to the point where they unable to effectively stagger us.
[/quote]
When you launch a nuclear weapon at a nation, they are thrown into nuclear anarchy and can declare no offensive wars for several days. :ph34r:

[/quote]

Thing is most of you ARE staggered but with the rest of us in anarchy and unable to redeclare, some extra nations to sit in your slots chipping away at more of your infra until us first rounders get back out of anarchy and re-slam you all....again just makes strategic sense. Where as you guys will just be in perpetual anarchy without the ability to redeclare on anyone....ie:fish in a barrel for the rest of us in approx4-5 days.

So yea, see in 4-5 days and you can retoot your horn again about how kick ass you guys are doing etc etc :lol1:

Have fun, we are :D

[/quote]

"ability" LOL. Because pressing a nuke button suddenly takes skill.

But maybe you are right, My war expired last night and I'm not in anarchy. That's pretty fail.

I do have to hand it to my SDI which blocked 17 nukes from Jenne alone though. ;)

o/ SNAFU

Thanks for the help!

-Tron(favor owed)ix

[quote name='TRON IX' timestamp='1323651838' post='2874440']

But maybe you are right, My war expired last night and I'm not in anarchy. That's pretty fail.

I do have to hand it to my SDI which blocked 17 nukes from Jenne alone though. ;)

o/ SNAFU

Thanks for the help!

-Tron(favor owed)ix
[/quote]

RIA has fired more than a thousand nukes now

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1323640510' post='2874268']
Thing is most of you ARE staggered but with the rest of us in anarchy and unable to redeclare, some extra nations to sit in your slots chipping away at more of your infra until us first rounders get back out of anarchy and re-slam you all....again just makes strategic sense. Where as you guys will just be in perpetual anarchy without the ability to redeclare on anyone....ie:fish in a barrel for the rest of us in approx4-5 days.

So yea, see in 4-5 days and you can retoot your horn again about how kick ass you guys are doing etc etc :lol1:

Have fun, we are :D
[/quote]

I am having fun, and I look forward to engaging the middle tiers of any alliances at war with the RIA.

[quote name='TRON IX' timestamp='1323651838' post='2874440']
[/quote]

Since when did ability necessarily mean skill? While we do have mad skills the ability of us to send large proportions of the nations engaging us into anarchy owes due to the number of nukes and nuclear capable nations we possess. Hence, and I know this is difficult for a lot of you to understand judging by the replies to that comment, our ability to anarchy opponents to the point where you require another alliance to declare on use owes to how militarily and nuclear capable the RIA is.

[quote name='Joe32320' timestamp='1323638097' post='2874230']
In fairness, I had just finished a round with UPN :P

Not to mention he'd kill me for not trying hard enough should that happen :P
[/quote]

[quote name='excessium' timestamp='1323653156' post='2874464']
thankyou RIA for actually having the ability to fight back, i lost my first bit of infra today after over a week of fighting 3 UPN nations!
Now its a war XD
[/quote]

Oh UPN ...

I lol'ed pretty hard.