the Phoenix Federation Announcement

Judge X

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1323593338' post='2873733']
Maybe after all these years of Sparta being the overkill in the dogpile they deserved a lesson in what it means to be on the receiving end so they can grow spiritually as an alliance. The reason they are in shock is they never really felt a war before. Its no worse than the many beatdowns they handed out over the years when they relished the kicking they would give out followed by a massive hit of reps as their reward. Welcome to this corner of fight TPF it was equally lopsided when [i]Sparta [/i]picked their target in this war in support of FARK. Show them no mercy and dont mind the people who were practically cheerleading them in their choice of smaller targets.
[/quote]
This particular quote is a bit funny to me because we're one of the few alliances that has been dogpiled like this and not really bawwed about it.

Our biggest complaint in this war actually has nothing to do with us and more to do with our allies nuking each other over someone else's grudge match.

Here's to a fun fight, TPF. I know you've been waiting for the opportunity. ;)

Edited by Wilhelm the Demented

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1323621865' post='2873946']
I honestly don't give a flying $%&@ who you have a grudge against. I just asked you to hit TLR so that I could burn you all. Please, try to read better before barking craziness on the OWF.
[/quote]

You sound pretty bitter frosty.

Santa would not approve.

[quote name='HisK Owns You' timestamp='1323611550' post='2873841']
This is the only time TPF would attack Sparta. I see you guys are still garbage.
[/quote]

Not sure if you have no grasp of the reality of the last few years or have been asleep since 2008 because this statement is moronic at best. If you are still confused ask one of the smart people around you to explain.

[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1323643340' post='2874316']
Not sure if you have no grasp of the reality of the last few years or have been asleep since 2008 because this statement is moronic at best. If you are still confused ask one of the smart people around you to explain.
[/quote]

Coming from a retard like you? You should quit CN again, or don't and stay in your garbage alliance and get rolled again. It happens to you guys a lot.

Edited by HisK Owns You

[quote name='HisK Owns You' timestamp='1323659262' post='2874560']
Coming from a retard like you? You should quit CN again, or don't and stay in your garbage alliance and get rolled again. It happens to you guys a lot.
[/quote]

No... I think he is much more useful here.... as for TPF being garbage and getting rolled. When the odds are on our side its usually not a very fun, nor interesting fight, our infrastructure also goes out of style and we need some radiation to give it that "glow" again :nuke: . If your that butthurt about all of this, you are welcome to take a spot at Deathcat's POW camp. I hear they have some damn good food.