the Phoenix Federation Announcement

Judge X

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='deathcat' timestamp='1323586021' post='2873536']
Thank you for the well wishes. As with the current theme of declaring for past wrongs, we are VERY late to that party. We've been on the short end of curbstomps, bad CB's, Bottom of dogpiles in defense of friends and allies... but this is Personal! I made a HUGE BBQ spread for them but Sparta has completely ignored our invitations to dine with us... Just because it's a bit hot where we live...

So I'm here to invite SPARTA again to the BIG BBQ at the POW Camp BBQ Pit... Here to go over the menu, daily specials and the wine list is your Maitre d' Devlin:
[IMG]http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii253/Deathcat_photos/tekken__devil_jin_flames_4_by_amanda18sato-d37n368.png[/IMG]

Spicy Cajun is the specialty BBQ tonight ;)

Also, Trinite, you can have a seat next to the pit :D
[/quote]

We're vegetarians <3

Welcome to the party. Lets get it to 50 million against us!

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1323586129' post='2873542']
If your declaring for past grudges then please hit TLR next. Remember when Athens burned you to the ground? When you hit TLR, bring the Bronies with you.
[/quote]

Omni, you misunderstood. This isn't about grudges for past wars... its for never accepting my open invitation to sitting down and eating Firey Hot BBQ at DC's BBQ Pit. That is unforgivable.. the smokey goodness, the sticky ribs, the amazingly moist brisket, the chili rubbed BBQ Corn on the cob, the Corn Muffins made of butter and sugar, the BBQ beans with 4 smoked meats and chipotle BBQ sauce... THAT was why I'm declaring, FREE BBQ for all SPARTA nations going to DC's POW BBQ PIT. :awesome:

Also, I'm not in gov, so my stated reasons are both fictional and made up as well as being delicious :ehm:

[quote name='deathcat' timestamp='1323587005' post='2873584']
Omni, you misunderstood. This isn't about grudges for past wars... its for never accepting my open invitation to sitting down and eating Firey Hot BBQ at DC's BBQ Pit. That is unforgivable.. the smokey goodness, the sticky ribs, the amazingly moist brisket, the chili rubbed BBQ Corn on the cob, the Corn Muffins made of butter and sugar, the BBQ beans with 4 smoked meats and chipotle BBQ sauce... THAT was why I'm declaring, FREE BBQ for all SPARTA nations going to DC's POW BBQ PIT. :awesome:

Also, I'm not in gov, so my stated reasons are both fictional and made up as well as being delicious :ehm:
[/quote]

lol ok have fun. I still hope Sparta wins the cook off though.

Edited by Omniscient1

[quote name='Tulak Hord' timestamp='1323586780' post='2873570']
We're vegetarians <3
[/quote]

But TH... I have a deep fryer... I'll make some Veggie sushi rolls and tempura veggies with a spicy dipping sauce just for you ;)

As for Trinite, my cooking style has always been excessive. You're welcome to dine in excess ;)

oo/

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1323583419' post='2873412']
This is getting more dumb by the day.
[/quote]

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1323583605' post='2873422']
This was unnecessary and just plain retarded.
[/quote]

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1323584234' post='2873458']
There was no need for anyone else to hit Sparta. If BAPS couldn't handle them then they just completely suck. I hope you and your Bronies burn for this one.
[/quote]

the butthurt, its so awesome. Schatt, my friend, we must agree to disagree on this one and Omni..just shut the hell up

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1323583419' post='2873412']
This is getting more dumb by the day.
[/quote]

Maybe after all these years of Sparta being the overkill in the dogpile they deserved a lesson in what it means to be on the receiving end so they can grow spiritually as an alliance. The reason they are in shock is they never really felt a war before. Its no worse than the many beatdowns they handed out over the years when they relished the kicking they would give out followed by a massive hit of reps as their reward. Welcome to this corner of fight TPF it was equally lopsided when [i]Sparta [/i]picked their target in this war in support of FARK. Show them no mercy and dont mind the people who were practically cheerleading them in their choice of smaller targets.

Edited by Alterego

[quote name='foxfire99' timestamp='1323589455' post='2873669']
Oh good, I was just worrying that there were too few people on Sparta.
[/quote]

Glad we could help.

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1323587348' post='2873600']
the butthurt, its so awesome. Schatt, my friend, we must agree to disagree on this one and Omni..just shut the hell up
[/quote]

I agree. Sparta deserves it. Good luck TPF.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1323586129' post='2873542']
If your declaring for past grudges then please hit TLR next. Remember when Athens burned you to the ground? When you hit TLR, bring the Bronies with you.
[/quote]
Athens put up a damn good fight last war. they didn't cry or demand anything crazy. They just fought. An admirable foe and good people in TLR. Try to know that we have a grudge with someone before you start barking craziness on the OWF.

[quote name='HisK Owns You' timestamp='1323611550' post='2873841']
This is the only time TPF would attack Sparta. I see you guys are still garbage.
[/quote]

Whine Whine Whine.

If you have a problem with us or the way we conduct business, you know where we live.

Edited by memoryproblems

[quote name='HisK Owns You' timestamp='1323611550' post='2873841']
This is the only time TPF would attack Sparta. I see you guys are still garbage.
[/quote]
Lol. When have we never just gone "all in"? look back in our entire history and tell me? Win or lose we are always there to fight.

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1323617171' post='2873906']
Athens put up a damn good fight last war. they didn't cry or demand anything crazy. They just fought. An admirable foe and good people in TLR. Try to know that we have a grudge with someone before you start barking craziness on the OWF.
[/quote]

I honestly don't give a flying $%&@ who you have a grudge against. I just asked you to hit TLR so that I could burn you all. Please, try to read better before barking craziness on the OWF.