FEAR Resistance Surrender

TerryTheCollosus

I, TerryTheCollosus, True Founder, Public Speaker, Organizor, and Message Manager of the FEAR Resistance surrender to FEAR on lack of good management, organization, and the fake Founder.

I will not restart the FEAR Resistance. If anyone does, it'll be an Anti-FEAR fanatic.

The FEAR Resistance surrenders.

[quote name='TerryTheCollosus' timestamp='1321755599' post='2847231']
I, TerryTheCollosus, True Founder, Public Speaker, Organizor, and Message Manager of the FEAR Resistance surrender to FEAR on lack of good management, organization, and the fake Founder.

I will not restart the FEAR Resistance. If anyone does, it'll be an Anti-FEAR fanatic.

The FEAR Resistance surrenders.
[/quote]
You're so lucky you're not in my range.

[quote name='George Gordy' timestamp='1321757564' post='2847255']
For the love of god please just accept the terms. I don't have time for this
[/quote]

Which terms? Mine in which FEAR leaves us alone, we leave them alone and do not harass them or such unless we are joining FEAR? Or your overly greedy ones? I am a big compromiser if you haven't noticed.

[quote name='TerryTheCollosus' timestamp='1321757697' post='2847258']
Which terms? Mine in which FEAR leaves us alone, we leave them alone and do not harass them or such unless we are joining FEAR? Or your overly greedy ones? I am a big compromiser if you haven't noticed.
[/quote]
How can you surrender if you never went to war, they started this I'm not going to make myself look weak.

[quote name='Lord Boris' timestamp='1321757808' post='2847262']
I really can't decide if I should be reacquainting my face with my palm or falling out of my chair from laughter...
[/quote]

My terms of surrender have been sent to Canik.

[quote name='George Gordy' timestamp='1321757872' post='2847264']
How can you surrender if you never went to war, they started this I'm not going to make myself look weak.
[/quote]

They would attack anyway, I never stood a chance.