FEAR Resistance Surrender

TerryTheCollosus

[center][img]http://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd479/Aeros86/coat_of_arms_of_chyrellos.png[/img][/center]
[center][font="Impact"][size="5"]AN IMPERIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FROM CHYRELLOS[/size][/font][/center]

Be it known this day that his majesty, Emperor Aeros I, The Most Supreme Viking of Chyrellos, wishes to extend his most heartfelt appreciation to the FEAR resistance movement for its determined fight against boredom on Bob. The endless amounts of spam you have subjected us all too has filled us with several brief moments of amusement. Let it also be known that the Imperial State Ministry offers its services to the survivors in learning the ins and outs of politics on Bob. The first lesson will be on the importance of using just one thread for all your warring needs. Again, congratulations on the abortive if spam filled war, and happy rebuilding.

Edited by Aeros

[quote name='Canik' timestamp='1321765071' post='2847318']
[IMG]http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z35/Canik173/destroyed.jpg[/IMG]

The FEAR Resistance has been crushed. Your leader is dead. Tyranny reigns supreme. Bwhahaha!

o/ The FEAR Resistance

We will always remember you fondly.
[/quote]
I can't decide if that was photoshopped or paint.netted.

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1321773125' post='2847377']
[center][img]http://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd479/Aeros86/coat_of_arms_of_chyrellos.png[/img][/center]
[center][font="Impact"][size="5"]AN IMPERIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FROM CHYRELLOS[/size][/font][/center]

Be it known this day that his majesty, Emperor Aeros I, The Most Supreme Viking of Chyrellos, wishes to extend his most heartfelt appreciation to the FEAR resistance movement for its determined fight against boredom on Bob. The endless amounts of spam you have subjected us all too has filled us with several brief moments of amusement. Let it also be known that the Imperial State Ministry offers its services to the survivors in learning the ins and outs of politics on Bob. The first lesson will be on the importance of using just one thread for all your warring needs. Again, congratulations on the abortive if spam filled war, and happy rebuilding.
[/quote]

Ha, ha ha

[quote name='Systemfailure' timestamp='1321775628' post='2847381']
o/ FEAR resistance

your burned twice as bright and half as long
[/quote]

..how kind. <_<

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1321802641' post='2847438']
There's a pervasive level of noobishness present.
[/quote]

<_<<_<

[quote name='TerryTheCollosus' timestamp='1321756482' post='2847244']
:(:(:(:( Why does everyone do that?? Right now I want to improve my nation! The Resistance, as far as I'm concerned, was a giant waste of [b]seven hours [/b][i][/i]on my part!
[/quote]

NOOOOOOO, such a travesty.

This whole thing is stupid, and I feel dumber having even making a background check on wtf this was even talking about. I award you no points and may Admin have mercy on your soul.

EDIT: clarification

Edited by DevastationStation

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1321770015' post='2847364']
xfd Deinos Applicant.

So much for not stopping posting until his "forms" were accepted.
[/quote]
He was quite shocked being a Deinos applicant didn't magically make his nemesis cool hand Luke stop attaking him!

[quote name='GayDragon' timestamp='1321766443' post='2847332']
This was more amusing than the GOONS Mercy Board. GOONS, I love you guys, but try to make Mercy more amusing. :D

HAIL FEAR!
[/quote]

Sorry...it [i]has[/i] been a little dull lately. :(