The GM's Court

Centurius

[quote name='Markus Wilding' timestamp='1357829170' post='3073874']
It was very clearly in response to you, Eva. I thought that inference was clear enough I didn't need to quote you.
[/quote]
[quote name='Triyun' timestamp='1357832139' post='3073909']
My understanding of the process is that disputes not involving this conflict are still run by the current GM team. 'The World' is just an off hand term because it applies generally. Most of the time you don't need to be quite so literal.
[/quote]
Just saying, all I wanted to point out for Centurius is not to put it as if AUP was fighting all other nations in CNRP. I'm a proud neutral nation in this conflict, I'm not the only nation uninvolved and I think we have a right to be counted as part of the world, even if not part of your coalition. I'm arguing semantics here, given I assume there will not be any serious reason for me to run to the GM court this month anyway, if all's fine.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Formally requesting an auto, as EM responded to posts attacking forces in another thread whilst having outstanding responses due (for several weeks I may add) in the Assassin's thread, and we answered his questions a week prior to when he last posed them, and have repeated the answers several times.

Requesting a denial of the auto as Triyun and company still have not provided sufficient data, despite a request and then order by a now-former GM.

Markus, I'd love to see you auto. My missiles are waiting, and have been since you entered the war.

Edited by Mara Lithaen

[quote name='Tidy Bowl Man' timestamp='1357886069' post='3074635']
Don't you have better thing to do that egg people on in a travesty of an ooc fueled leg humping contest that is being billed as RP?
[/quote]
Not in the slightest! :P

But I was mostly quoting the spongebob movie.

[quote name='Executive Minister' timestamp='1357925615' post='3074806']
I demand a link to the source of the quote and a video clip of the scene in question!
[/quote]

[url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84lCal8IC88"]Stalling![/url]

Edited by iKrolm

Requesting an auto in the African war. Last IC post by the opposition was on [b]December 14[/b]. It is now [b]January 15[/b]. It is completely unreasonable that, as the defenders, we are supposed to wait [u]over a month[/u]. We keep hearing how posts have been readied for weeks now (one needs only look above to see Mara's claim), but have yet to see any post in the war since [b]December 14[/b]. It is ridiculous to assume that it takes, again, [u]over a month[/u] to clear up OOC questions. For lack of a better term, the AUP has been stalling, plain and simple. We have an activity time of 25 days to ensure someone remains active in the CNRP community, why do we have to wait more than that time on a coalition which started the war? The defending party should not have to have their own RP stalled because the party that began the war refuses to post for a myriad of supposed reasons. Any questions or concerns could have been brought up and solved in December should the AUP actually have wanted them solved. We are now entering the mid-point on a new GM team, a team which granted a request for a neutral GM to rule on war requests. We have been assured by this neutral GM a post would be up on Saturday, January 12. It is now Tuesday, January 15 with still no post. This is ridiculous.

Edited by Yawoo

No, you were assured that Tanis would have a decision out by then, not that we had to post by then. He has denied your requests for an auto in the other thread; that does not entitle you to repeat it here. Tanis is the conflict GM, and he has denied it. What you are doing is akin to asking dad if you can get ice cream, him telling you no, and you going to mom to ask the same question, hoping for a different answer.

[quote name='Mara Lithaen' timestamp='1358288828' post='3077153']
No, you were assured that Tanis would have a decision out by then, not that we had to post by then. He has denied your requests for an auto in the other thread; that does not entitle you to repeat it here. Tanis is the conflict GM, and he has denied it. What you are doing is akin to asking dad if you can get ice cream, him telling you no, and you going to mom to ask the same question, hoping for a different answer.
[/quote]

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=114305&st=80#entry3074111

Tanis said the war would resume by Saturday at the latest.

[quote name='Yawoo' timestamp='1358279609' post='3077074']
Requesting an auto in the African war. Last IC post by the opposition was on [b]December 14[/b]. It is now [b]January 15[/b]. It is completely unreasonable that, as the defenders, we are supposed to wait [u]over a month[/u]. We keep hearing how posts have been readied for weeks now (one needs only look above to see Mara's claim), but have yet to see any post in the war since [b]December 14[/b]. It is ridiculous to assume that it takes, again, [u]over a month[/u] to clear up OOC questions. For lack of a better term, the AUP has been stalling, plain and simple. We have an activity time of 25 days to ensure someone remains active in the CNRP community, why do we have to wait more than that time on a coalition which started the war? The defending party should not have to have their own RP stalled because the party that began the war refuses to post for a myriad of supposed reasons. Any questions or concerns could have been brought up and solved in December should the AUP actually have wanted them solved. We are now entering the mid-point on a new GM team, a team which granted a request for a neutral GM to rule on war requests. We have been assured by this neutral GM a post would be up on Saturday, January 12. It is now Tuesday, January 15 with still no post. This is ridiculous.
[/quote]

You've seen how the OOC thread has developed. Maybe if the 'defence' egged Triyun and Centurius on to be more forthcoming in the OOC thread as much as it seems to want to place the blame on solely Mara and myself here, we'd have a resolution. If we didn't have a case, you'd have had your auto already.

Edited by Executive Minister

[quote name='Voodoo Nova' timestamp='1358289080' post='3077157']
[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=114305&st=80#entry3074111"]http://forums.cybern...80#entry3074111[/url]

Tanis said the war would resume by Saturday at the latest.
[/quote]

If you're going to quote, at least do it properly. You were assured that he'd have a decision - and the posts, in fact, from him, continued to be added and edited well beyond his own date. Clearly, he is not satisfied with the situation and is not yet comfortable with ordering the war to resume.

[quote name='Executive Minister' timestamp='1358289520' post='3077159']
You've seen how the OOC thread has developed. Maybe if the 'defence' egged Triyun and Centurius on to be more forthcoming in the OOC thread as much as it seems to want to place the blame on solely Mara and myself here, we'd have a resolution. If we didn't have a case, you'd have had your auto already.
[/quote]

The guidelines do not cover an entire coalition, even if you have issues with me and Triyun there are about a dozen other rp'ers whose moves aren't contested and that need a response.

As a outside viewer (who hasn't read the thread): If the problem at hand concerns only certain individuals, I don't see why we have to force the unproblematic players to have to wait, [b]as long as we make sure the problematic players do not take advantage of those actions[/b] after the problems are resolved.

[quote name='Centurius' timestamp='1358291497' post='3077173']
The guidelines do not cover an entire coalition, even if you have issues with me and Triyun there are about a dozen other rp'ers whose moves aren't contested and that need a response.
[/quote]

^ That is very true. I wouldn't wait on that. However, I know that such players are most likely waiting for the bigger fish to continue duking it out as they pick up the scraps.

[quote name='Tanis777' timestamp='1358334532' post='3077455']
^ That is very true. I wouldn't wait on that. However, I know that such players are most likely waiting for the bigger fish to continue duking it out as they pick up the scraps.
[/quote]

Now now son, that's just being brutally hones... I mean catty.