New Player

AbbigalOHale

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1314193001' post='2787641']
Which begs the question...why are you here now?
[/quote]

I enjoy watching wind bags like you pontificate over and over again about the past, and, hopefully hal to see the pound of flesh extracted from those who havent fully paid for their past indiscretions. That for me is worth 2 minutes a day to check boards, my nation. That and id like to have about 10 billion saved before I latch on to some piece of !@#$ alliance and just nuke them every day for 6 months (something steelrat should have done).

Then i'll leave

[quote name='Black Soil' timestamp='1313817761' post='2784896']
Of course. For some reason when people start playing they just love to buy land.. I really don't understand it.
[/quote]
It's makes the sphere of influence map look better!

Edited by Solaris

[quote name='HK47' timestamp='1313885792' post='2785370']
This thread is not about Mogar's sexual preferences. You meatbags are disgusting. Knock it off and get back on topic.
[/quote]

Check.

[quote name='jerdge' timestamp='1314015317' post='2786132']
To the OP: this thread is an accurate picture of every day life on CN. I hope you like it (it's actually fun).
[/quote]

This.

[quote name='Ejayrazz' timestamp='1314073753' post='2786635']
:smug:
$%&@, if mogar looks good in a skirt I'll hit on him too bro.
[/quote]

Also check.

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1314097461' post='2786766']
Some of us celebrate Scotchtoberfest. The booze is still amber-hued, but much more economical in terms of input/effect.

Also, since many of our members have seen naked females in person without paying for the privilege or relying on the internet, we're less likely to obsess about the presence of someone possessing double-x chromosomes.

At least that's what I tell women. Once they sign up I'm all "Show me your boobs! PM pics to me! You can trust me!"

Wait....did I just say that out loud?

Aw, crap.

I should certainly hope so. The place hasn't been the same since Normal Hale Gareth departed.
[/quote]

Yep. Also, miss those days too.

[quote name='Wargarden' timestamp='1314108056' post='2786812']
Jesus, someone raid her before she gets in an alliance.

Have you $%&@wits totally forgotten how to play this game?
[/quote]

Ah, the system at work, a classic. Drive away any new players who dare to even speak! Flawless!

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1314116096' post='2786876']
Hello! Do you like Ponies?
[/quote]

this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this

[quote name='Thorgrum' timestamp='1314133785' post='2787109']
This, delete and look elsewhere. You will never recoup the time you waste here and you will never forgive yourself for wasting it. However if you enjoy watching 50-75 people repeat the same things for years, then by all means expend your time resources into CN, you'll love it.
[/quote]

I've invested far too much time at this point to even consider that anymore.

[quote name='Ironfist' timestamp='1314164117' post='2787527']
Good job CN, that was close.
[/quote]
[quote name='jerdge' timestamp='1314175097' post='2787579']
We're not learning, are we?
[/quote]

You'd think after what, 5 years at least, we might but nope.

[quote name='Mr flubb' timestamp='1314192797' post='2787639']
No, we already learned. Obviously we just dont like cowards who say this game looks awesome and then retreat after someone raids or insults them. We want players who will start giant flame wars and create drama.... or at least act as a punching bag for everyone elses drama.
[/quote]

So... you'd rather have 1 Walford rather than 1,000 new recruits that might behave like normal people?

Looks like we scared her away. Good. Don't know what my mommy would say if CN actually had women in here.

[quote name='Thorgrum' timestamp='1314425152' post='2789187']
I enjoy watching wind bags like you pontificate over and over again about the past, and, hopefully hal to see the pound of flesh extracted from those who havent fully paid for their past indiscretions. That for me is worth 2 minutes a day to check boards, my nation. That and id like to have about 10 billion saved before I latch on to some piece of !@#$ alliance and just nuke them every day for 6 months (something steelrat should have done).

Then i'll leave
[/quote]

You get +1 interwebz for using both pontificate and wind bag in the same sentence.

[quote name='phillip110' timestamp='1314494279' post='2789639']
Looks like we scared her away. Good. Don't know what my mommy would say if CN actually had women in here.

You get +1 interwebz for using both pontificate and wind bag in the same sentence.
[/quote]

can I have more please?

Edited by Thorgrum

[quote name='Erwin Schrodinger' timestamp='1314635837' post='2790546']
Once again the CN community has prevailed and keeping these "new players" out. Admin knows how uncomfortable many of us, including myself, would have been if someone new came around... they might try to change how things are done each year![/quote]

Try suggesting game modifications...that sort of change can get you lynched by some players here in Planet Bob County. <_<

Sad part is that I'm pretty well convinced now that a handful of players have the people in charge of the code so buffaloed, the 17,000 or so who wouldn't mind seeing some substantial changes at least tested on TE wouldn't even get that much.