The Prophecy Returns...

[quote name='Star Gazing' timestamp='1310923292' post='2757837']
Just because it is useless to you doesn't mean it is useless to others. In fact, why don't you take your own advice? ;)
[/quote]
You really don't get it do you?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1310945615' post='2758005']
You really don't get it do you?
[/quote]
I understand perfectly. However, I find the comments against Zeke and friends to be baseless. I have nothing against them, and I do not stand alongside people who openly disrespects others. If you really do not care for them, learn to stand aside. Worry about yourself, and let them take care of their own. Is that too much to ask for, all-caring one?

[quote name='Star Gazing' timestamp='1311108392' post='2759432']
I understand perfectly. However, I find the comments against Zeke and friends to be baseless. I have nothing against them, and I do not stand alongside people who openly disrespects others. If you really do not care for them, learn to stand aside. Worry about yourself, and let them take care of their own. Is that too much to ask for, all-caring one?
[/quote]

It is part of Politics to deface those that you do not like or are a threat to your well being, so technically they are worrying about themselves when they insult the Status Quo government. They have an image to uphold just as much as anyone else.

But since you are in no way shape or form connected to this , why don't you follow your own advice and as you so kindly put it. "Worry about yourself".

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1311108814' post='2759435']
It is part of Politics to deface those that you do not like or are a threat to your well being, so technically they are worrying about themselves when they insult the Status Quo government. They have an image to uphold just as much as anyone else.

But since you are in no way shape or form connected to this , why don't you follow your own advice and as you so kindly put it. "Worry about yourself".
[/quote]
So... you do not like me, or am I a threat to you?

Edited by Star Gazing