The Prophecy Returns...

[quote name='DarkEra97' timestamp='1310617371' post='2755886']
When it doesn't work the first time, change nothing but the flag and try it again!
[/quote]

When the government type and different people, bar me and Trek, along with new people in the alliance in general, it's not really the same alliance. OO didn't have much success because no one had time for it, SQ has three dedicated leaders and 18 dedicated members. We should be fine.

[quote name='Merlinus' timestamp='1310619639' post='2755920']
At the risk of asking the obvious, are you still an AzN Protectorate?

Congratulations to all our friends in SQ, and much good fortune on your journey.
[/quote]

If you're unsure, it's always good to ask. Yes, we are still an AzN Protectorate. We also hold ODP's with GDA and TSA.

Thank you for the well wishes!

Ezequiel.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ezequiel' timestamp='1310619915' post='2755922']
When the government type and different people, bar me and Trek, along with new people in the alliance in general, it's not really the same alliance. OO didn't have much success because no one had time for it, SQ has three dedicated leaders and 18 dedicated members. We should be fine.
Ezequiel.
[/quote]

00 didn't have much success because you and trekkie made the worst gov lineup of any alliance on bob. I highly doubt this will amount to much.

good luck nonetheless!!

[quote name='Amossio' timestamp='1310635660' post='2756006']
00 didn't have much success because you and trekkie made the worst gov lineup of any alliance on bob. I highly doubt this will amount to much.

good luck nonetheless!!
[/quote]

We aren't perfect nor do we claim to be. I can't speak for Zeke right now though. But now we have more then just me and him. We have THE REC! and some other peeps. We have much better people who want to make SQ great. I have no idea if we will be up there but I can dream.

So haters gonna hate.

None of these "milestones" are really worthy of announcements.

Also this alliance is terrible, but I feel like that's been well-covered already by my esteemed colleagues here.

e: I mean, totally ubber epic announcement guys!! +1 m i rite? awesome caek is awesome roflol

Edited by New Frontier

Big part of me hopes that everything in your announcement is ironic but you've been leading Bad Alliances for a while so it's probably not. Terrible.

edit:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/hAjPK.png[/img]
<lebubu> what the $%&@

Edited by lebubu

[quote name='Ezequiel' timestamp='1310619915' post='2755922']
[/quote]

From the SQ forums....

Total posts 117 • Total topics 21 • Total members 12

117 total posts in nearly 6 months of existence. 12 members(that would be including any "foreign diplomats..."

Dedicated indeed.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1310664714' post='2756137']
From the SQ forums....

117 total posts in nearly 6 months of existence. 12 members(that would be including any "foreign diplomats..."

Dedicated indeed.
[/quote]

Forums aren't always necessary, just look at AcTi!

From the SQ forums....

Dedicated indeed.
[/quote]

That is absolutely pathetic. I have more than 117 posts on some boards that I diplomat, and that's without spamming and the such.

From the SQ forums....

Dedicated indeed.
[/quote]

Well, Zeon's forums aren't in heavy use, but then again we are a Skype/IRC based alliance for the most part.

From the SQ forums....

Dedicated indeed.
[/quote]

Hey, smart one!

These forums are brand new. Considering they are about 5 days old, at most, that's pretty descent for an alliance our size.

I hope all of you realize this was supposed to be extremely lame and unfunny, as is our charter. Thus the whole 'Status Quo' and :awesome: face theme? Ya... Y'know?

Haters gonna hate?

Ezequiel.

[quote name='Ezequiel' timestamp='1310684728' post='2756281']
Hey, smart one!

These forums are brand new. Considering they are about 5 days old, at most, that's pretty descent for an alliance our size.

I hope all of you realize this was supposed to be extremely lame and unfunny, as is our charter. Thus the whole 'Status Quo' and :awesome: face theme? Ya... Y'know?

Haters gonna hate?

Ezequiel.
[/quote]
Ah yes, "supposed to" be lame and unfunny. Have you been meeting with Mogar in secret?