The Prophecy Returns...

You know all of the alliances in the game started out to be a micro at one time, either be 5 seconds, 5 months or hope to god not 5 years. We AREN'T perfect and stop thinking your alliances are perfect, their not and leave if you think they are. Go find a 1 man AA to go roll instead of a HARD working alliance who tries to get somewhere on Planet Bob.

kthxgoaway

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1310760405' post='2756759']
Seems they lost someone overnight. So, I will say it for Ezequiel now, so he doesnt have to....

They have 17 dedicated members! Seems 24 hours is the limit on dedication. Lets see what happens tomorrow.
[/quote]

I'm glad YOUR alliance is perfect.

[quote name='Ezequiel' timestamp='1310684728' post='2756281']
Hey, smart one!

These forums are brand new. Considering they are about 5 days old, at most, that's pretty descent for an alliance our size.

I hope all of you realize this was supposed to be extremely lame and unfunny, as is our charter. Thus the whole 'Status Quo' and :awesome: face theme? Ya... Y'know?

Haters gonna hate?

Ezequiel.
[/quote]
Haters are going to hate you because you are a terrible leader of a terrible alliance and are fully and completely worthy of scorn. Your charter is awful, your alliance is minuscule and your sense of self-worth is entirely oversized.

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1310874614' post='2757571']
Haters are going to hate you because you are a terrible leader of a terrible alliance and are fully and completely worthy of scorn. Your charter is awful, your alliance is minuscule and your sense of self-worth is entirely oversized.
[/quote]

What makes YOUR alliances so much better? More nukes? More experienced people? No, you think you all think your so awesome because you got more members and NS. So go lets your ego air out a bit and realize NO one is perfect here. No alliance is perfect. We are working very hard over here to make a place on planet bob. If you dont like that then tough @&^$. Leave us alone and we will leave you alone.

Simple as that.

[/quote]
Because a great leader disrespects others in public. Of course. :rolleyes:

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1310874614' post='2757571']Your charter is awful, your alliance is minuscule and your sense of self-worth is entirely oversized.[/quote]

Yes, but I've never let that get in the way of my drinking.

Also, congrats to the OP on the new... what ever is this... is.

[quote name='Liltrekkie' timestamp='1310875862' post='2757589']
What makes YOUR alliances so much better? More nukes? More experienced people? No, you think you all think your so awesome because you got more members and NS. So go lets your ego air out a bit and realize NO one is perfect here. No alliance is perfect. We are working very hard over here to make a place on planet bob. If you dont like that then tough @&^$. Leave us alone and we will leave you alone.

Simple as that.
[/quote]
No, the other alliances are better because they don't contain you.

Simple as that.

[quote name='King Xander the Only' timestamp='1310877173' post='2757602']
No, the other alliances are better because they don't contain you.

Simple as that.
[/quote]

Dont like me? Tough. Dont post here then so come to our IRC channel then and dont message me. It's as simple as that

[quote name='Liltrekkie' timestamp='1310877495' post='2757604']
Dont like me? Tough. Dont post here then so come to our IRC channel then and dont message me. It's as simple as that
[/quote]
I never said I didn't like you. I only said that an alliance that isn't blessed with your presence is a better alliance.

It is [i]Truly[/i] sad that Planet Bob has this big of a problem with people like New Frontier, making an announcement thread 3 pages of non-stop !@#$%*ing and moaning. Instead of running your mouth, do something about it or for God's sake... Shut the $%&@ up. If you all haven't gotten the picture yet, I don't care how you feel about my alliance. You don't keep me up late at night, stress me during the day, only thing I think about, etc., like you all of you think it does. Matter of fact is that we all strive for success, some achieve it better or grander than others because it's handed to them or they don't bother to try. When's the last time an alliance has been built from one person, such as OO from Me? I made something of it, even if it didn't last and no one cared for it.

As a wise man once said... "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life".

To all of you fail fighters, bugger off. My world's all I care about.

o/ SQ
o/ Allies
o/ Friends

Ezequiel.

Edited by Ezequiel

[/quote]

And you are a good leader...? Don't make me laugh.

[quote name='Ezequiel' timestamp='1310883918' post='2757647']

[/quote]

You say that but then why post useless stat gains and charter amendments? If you don't want hate then please stay within your own world and stop spewing the usual rubbish that you and trekkie do, because none cares.

And if you keep saying do something about it, someone one day will turn around and do something about it, then you will go crying to allies.

[quote name='Amossio' timestamp='1310894525' post='2757693']
You say that but then why post useless stat gains and charter amendments? If you don't want hate then please stay within your own world and stop spewing the usual rubbish that you and trekkie do, because none cares.

And if you keep saying do something about it, someone one day will turn around and do something about it, then you will go crying to allies.
[/quote]
Just because it is useless to you doesn't mean it is useless to others. In fact, why don't you take your own advice? ;)

It is [i]Truly[/i] sad that Planet Bob has this big of a problem with people like New Frontier, making an announcement thread 3 pages of non-stop !@#$%*ing and moaning. Instead of running your mouth, do something about it or for God's sake... Shut the $%&@ up. If you all haven't gotten the picture yet, I don't care how you feel about my alliance. You don't keep me up late at night, stress me during the day, only thing I think about, etc., like you all of you think it does. Matter of fact is that we all strive for success, some achieve it better or grander than others because it's handed to them or they don't bother to try. When's the last time an alliance has been built from one person, such as OO from Me? I made something of it, even if it didn't last and no one cared for it.

As a wise man once said... "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life".

o/ SQ
o/ Allies
o/ Friends

Ezequiel.
[/quote]
That must be it. We hate you because of your moral fibre.

Never change.

o/ SQ
o/ Allies
o/ Friends

Ezequiel.
[/quote]

You're drawing it on yourself with dumb posts like this.

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1310931511' post='2757901']
That must be it. We hate you because of your moral fibre.

Never change.
[/quote]

And we [b]love[/b] you for yours. Your words are [b]so[/b] significant, [b]so[/b] important, [b]so[/b] deeply thought provoking. Never [b]ever[/b] change.

Even being facetious about certain frothy, funny little cave imp commentary can be nauseating. I don't know how you do it day in and day out. Truly an achievement to be proud of, to have such a stomach of steel. Bravo, bravo.

Excuse me while I go rinse my mouth out with coffee.

Carry on, SQ, even though your use of :awesome: did make my eyes bleed a little, it's been ^_^ doing business with you guys. ;)