Power Center Comparisons

Hyperion321

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1307727140' post='2728702']
My only problem with GPA neutrality is that is a passive neutrality instead of an armed one, like Sweden in Cold War. The only thing who protect GPA against an attack is the CN community standards who respect neutrality but that can change anytime in future.
[/quote]

Well, there's still GOP which is armed neutral. I believe GOP has stated that they will stick up for green, neutrality, and conservatism. Anyone hitting GPA to purge neutrals will possibly feel GOP's wrath :P

And I believe other neutrals will be defended by others in a similar way. Alliances trying to roll Pax Corvus for no reason will possibly end up facing the Rosular Kingdom, and be on the receiving end of Dulra's nukes (after diplomacy has failed, of course).

FA does play a role in keeping neutrals safe. You can probably get away with hitting the isolationist neutrals much more easily than a neutral with friends.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Hyperion321' timestamp='1307341965' post='2725215']
I took a day to do some stat comparisons for 5 of the most notable power centers on the treaty web. I'll be updating it as regularly as possible, but considering it took me almost all day to do 5 blocs, it might only be a once a month kind of thing. I will also be adding a few extra blocs whenever I get time tomorrow, most notably AZTEC, Synergy, as well as the more well known defacto and unofficial power centers, such as the NoR-Viking power cluster and pillowfort (official or not, they are still power centers in my opinion). So, anyway, here is the first edition of the Power Center Comparison sheet for June 2011.
[/quote]

I advise adding totals per bloc.

[quote name='Guffey' timestamp='1307779022' post='2729099']
I really want to see OBR and WTF in some war action eventually. They would add some major twists
[/quote]
OBR fought (and slaughtered) Old Guard in Karma and fought TORN in the CnG-TOP War.

Heh, looking at that other bloc thread, it's rather amusing that MK is always paired under Doomhouse-PB these days. They're still tied (and was a former member) to over half of C&G, yet people never seem to put them together.

[quote name='Conformist Maryland' timestamp='1307934349' post='2730311']
As perfected by Grand Global Alliance, IRON, Andromeda, The Legion, and WalkerNinja.
[/quote]

Well I would just remove The Legion since they do not win a war since UJW?

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1307939432' post='2730380']
They thought they were moving to the winning side though
[/quote]

Poor legion, if true they should ask WalkerNinja to give some lessons to them.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1307934784' post='2730315']
Well I would just remove The Legion since they do not win a war since UJW?
[/quote]
Didn't they fight on the winning side of NoCB?

EDIT: It turns out they didn't. My bad. They were too busy getting the !@#$ beat out of them by Vanguard at the time.

Edited by flak attack