Alpha Omega Announcement

[img]http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t250/Shinigami777/ALPOM1.png[/img]

There comes a time when those in a place of power have to make a decision that will affect those around them. You have made your choices, and we are now making ours.

We the undersigned hereby recognize that a State of War now exists between the great alliance of Alpha Omega and the alliance of Ordinary Men Fighting Giants and The Legion. Set your affairs in order, we are the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Be All and the End All (modern not Macbethian sense).

Signed,
Galvan Mandorik, Triumvirate
Mat Cauthon, Triumvirate
Daenerys Targaryen, Triumvirate
denverdan, Internal Affairs Director
Paperwings2007, Military Director

[quote name='Duke William I' date='05 February 2010 - 06:02 AM' timestamp='1265349761' post='2160778']
Nice job choosing your treaty on the wining side of the war over the alliance that bent over backwards giving you second chances.
[/quote]
This kind of comment is not needed at all.

Edited by President Obama

[quote name='President Obama' date='05 February 2010 - 12:04 AM' timestamp='1265349898' post='2160797']
This kind of comment is not needed at all.
[/quote]

Yeah, whatever is between our allies should stay that way. OWF has no business hearing it.

For an alliance that I once personally knew all the members of from my GOLDen days, I was surprised to look at the member list of your alliance and see almost nobody I recognized.

Anyway, good luck with this. It's good to see treaty partners defending each other.