Organized Crime RP

Razgriz 2K9

Well, with Yuktobania now in the pits (temporarily), this gives me an excellent opprotunity to begin my idea of an Organized Crime RP. Right now, I wish to extend.....an offer you cannot (or can) refuse. I need rival Crime Groups, be it the Italian Mafia, the Yakuza, the Triads or even the Yardies.

List of Interested Parties:

Razgriz 2K9-Makarov gang/Yuktobanian Mafia

HHATD-The United Organization (TUO)

kitex-The Northern Alliance/Blue Heaven Mafia

Subtlekifewieldwe-The Guild

macike-Valencian Mafia

V The King- Vinland Corporate Mafia

N Reeki- Reisse Family/German Mafia

Prime Minister john- Circle of Fenris

KaiserMelech Mikhail- Marscurian Pakistani Crime Syndicate

Elrich von Richt- Shisnei Yakuza

JerreyRough- Clan Gundran

Centrius- Cult of the Damned

Machiabelly- West Prince Freedom Fighters

iamthey- Pacifican Mob

Tashir Re-Dranaggian Mafia

King Chris- Fasci Empire

Kevin Kingswell- The Principality

JEDCJT-The Silvershirts

Edited by Razgriz 2K9

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, with Yuktobania now in the pits (temporarily), this gives me an excellent opprotunity to begin my idea of an Organized Crime RP. Right now, I wish to extend.....an offer you cannot (or can) refuse. I need rival Crime Groups, be it the Italian Mafia, the Yakuza, the Triads or even the Yardies.

What about GLS's most notorious terrorist group, TUO (The United Organization, a former group of rag-tag criminal gangs)? They want to take over GLS and know that many Yuktobanians hate GLS.

I won't RP TUO hauling in their small military into Yuktobania, just some agents trying to establish a branch in Yuktobania as a source of cash and recruits.

Edited by HHAYD

I've been planning to start my Valencian mafia, but never got around to it. Can they be a part?

And I was also planning to have my nations president tied to them, will I be able to do that here?

EDIT: gramar sukz

Edited by maicke

Port Dranagg, located on the edge of the Ross Ice Shelf by ross island in summer, and on ross island in winter, is a Open Port.

That means anyone can show up, no questions asked, and only WMDs are screened for by the few officials. However, no one in Port Dranagg is ever allowed to leave the port for other locations inland.

So organized crime would be perfect there.

lol Dranaggan mafia :V

The circle of Fenris is an underground militia opperating in the kingdom of Niciae.

But they are more ideological motivated than most criminals, but they deal in gunrunning and smuggling to make money to fund their activities.

But they are mostly under control by our security forces and only occasionally perform an act of politically motivated violence.

There are no terrorist groups in New England. Yea, we're THAT good, yo.

Well, either that, or terrorist groups are terrified by the FBI. :awesome:

Your FBI will be terrified by TUO when they get their hands on nuclear weapons and a military force (filled with brainwashed soldiers) that is larger than GLS military though. :awesome: