World Map X

Sargun II

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to claim the former Yamato territory of Manchuria, please label it as Zargathia.

At the moment of posting, Mercy's discussing Jilin so that part of it's contested at the moment. Details will undoubtedly follow once the dust settles there as well.

Edit:

Color in Tyrian Purple (Red 102, Green 2, Blue 60) please, as requested way back here

Bonus points in Irony for Sumeragi asking where i'd establish myself at the time? ^^;

Edited by Amyante

Hard Link

PSD file with most texts in separate layers.

Changes:

Too many, fixed allot of texts though

Notes:

-Western Antartica needs updating, need more information for this.

-Are Otherworld and Top Gear inactive?

Please, when reporting changes, be very clear about what exactly needs changing!

Otherworld isn't active. Top Gear moved into old Lubeck lands in South America and his lands became lubeck protectorate. Also why is all the white area that was in Antarctica now grey? bad paint bucket I think.

I have an earlier post just a few pages back that lists all the Antarctica changes that were supposed to happen. But to refresh

Otherworld: Purged, just turn him white.

Top gear: moved, lands are lubeck protectorate (he has a thread somewhere I think that confirms this franz or stig would know where)

The left half of the big Dranagg protectorate, in East Antarctica, the side by the Indian Ocean, needs to be reverted back to white, and what's left renamed Protectorate for Sarah.

The last remaining GNR protectorate needs to be reverted back to white.

The missed paint bucket on all the white space of Antarctica needs to be fixed

Edited by Tahsir Re

Please color Khabarovsk Krai and Sakhalin Oblast forest green (my old green) and label it Austervania. I had an rp with Sarah that changed my lands.

Also label Normandie as a protectorate of Preussen.

whatiwant.jpg

Edited by VinceSixx

I'd like to claim the former Yamato territory of Manchuria, please label it as Zargathia.

At the moment of posting, Mercy's discussing Jilin so that part of it's contested at the moment. Details will undoubtedly follow once the dust settles there as well.

Edit:

Color in Tyrian Purple (Red 102, Green 2, Blue 60) please, as requested way back here

Bonus points in Irony for Sumeragi asking where i'd establish myself at the time? ^^;

Please color Khabarovsk Krai and Sakhalin Oblast forest green (my old green) and label it Austervania. I had an rp with Sarah that changed my lands.

Also label Normandie as a protectorate of Preussen.

Both approved.

Otherworld: Purged, just turn him white.

Top gear: moved, lands are lubeck protectorate (he has a thread somewhere I think that confirms this franz or stig would know where)

Yep, please change my lands to Lubeck Protectorate.

However, please do not purge Other as of yet, I have regular contact with him and I believe he currently has some RL issues which are holding him back. Please give me a couple of days to try and get in touch, otherwise go ahead and turn it white.

OOC: I have my nation join into the official RP circle here in this forum and I received permission from Reimer to claim my lands.

IC: The United Netherlands has been created and has it's member states, provinces, lay in what used to be the rl Kingdom of the Netherlands, rl Flanders and the Southern Netherlands (French Flanders and Artois) in what used to be rl France.

Roughly this terrain will be ours +plus Brussels and the French Netherlands, Artois but minus Hainault. We humbly request that the border will follow the line off the river Escaut (Schelde).

Groot_Nederland_English.PNG

nord-pas-de-calais.gif

Edited by DeRaadspensionaris