The Brisbane Conference

Sarah Tintagyl

The problem that faced the world in the present time was drastic, on two sides the nations of the Nordic Confederacy who had just won the recent war in Europe and on the other, the ComIntern whose dramatic new power threatened to change the balance of power in the world forever. Indeed, the world was divided into two camps, and once again Sarah found the Hansa caught in the middle of it. She was friends with both countries on either side of the balance of power and try as she might she couldn't see herself willing to fight either side if the tension resulted in war. If her mission was to help establish peace on Earth than this was a problem that would need to be tackled right away.

She had only just returned from Valkurheim a week ago and it was nice to be back in Australia, away from the politics of the Eurasian landmass, but she could only take so much time, if any more was wasted she might not have the ability to mend the wounds caused from the world descending into another world war.

To: The Heads of State of the Nordic Confederacy, the True European Coalition, and the ComIntern

From: Sarah Tintagyl, Lady Protector of the Hanseatic Commonwealth

Your Excellency,

With the end of the war in Europe the citizens of the world have not seen the age of peace and tranquility that so many leaders have promised, instead because of all sides we now find ourselves in a Cold War with one another. As leaders we can not allow ourselves to sink so low as to declare war on each other again. We can create a world of peace and tranquility, but for once we need to work together to improve our situations. I implore you all to come to Brisbane where we can discuss this to prevent conflict from happening between our great nations. It may not be in our interests, but it is in the interest of the citizens of our nations that they not see bloodshed and conflict so quickly after the last war. I know we can solve these problems as all of us understand the true cruelties of war, please let us put egos and agendas aside and seek to transform our time period into a true age of peace to be envied in the history books for eternity.

Sincerely,

Sarah Tintagyl

Lady Protector of the Hanseatic Commonwealth

A meeting would be held in the Brisbane Conservatory Hall, a great meeting room had been set up for the large amount of leaders attending and Sarah hoped that this would end this tension for good and that for once in her busy life, she could sit down and relax.

OOC: Just arrive...I'm not RPing taking each of you to the meeting :P

"...Or else what?" Týr raises an eyebrow, then continues. "End with this folly. We'll give you the manor back if you wish, without the lands that is - of course, the manor is not to be a sovereign territory. I can't believe you're willing to risk so many lives over a house and a park, you'd really expose your citizens to war over this? If you want your little house you can have it. I believe it's worth a lot of less than the lives that'd be lost in the struggle."

"...Or else what?" Týr raises an eyebrow, then continues. "End with this folly. We'll give you the manor back if you wish, without the lands that is - of course, the manor is not to be a sovereign territory. I can't believe you're willing to risk so many lives over a house and a park, you'd really expose your citizens to war over this? If you want your little house you can have it. I believe it's worth a lot of less than the lives that'd be lost in the struggle."

"An invasion is an invasion. Also, that does not solve the ethnic cleansing problem."