**ARE YOU READY TO RUMBLE**

BALAN

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1290128729' post='2516967']
Clash, you got the official stats yet? Please take off 1 anarchy as SoT is ghosting us now, we sent him a message on the proper ettiquette for surrendering. :lol1:
[/quote]
I think most should see by now that no matter what I do you will never be happy.
Perhaps that is how you got rid of Jim Kong?
I do need to say I found you a total bore the last 3 rounds but in favor of OP, I would say the amount of crap you managed to spout off and get defended by OP is second to none so much respect to OP on that front.
I thank you for the kind offer to join OP but that will never happen so I guess you just need to find another guy to spout crap at.
LE are welcome to it, but there is only so much I could do for them so I've gone freelance and you can spout off as much crap as you like now and I won't defend them.

Happy now or will you continue to insist OP do not hold grudge wars round on round?

Edit-
As for your PM asking me why the LE round Leader turtled on his wars, I can't explain. Perhaps you could ask him direct as from my recollection, in the past, LE do not turtle.
He is ex SoA which may have something to do with it as they fight a little differently to old school LE.
That was way back though when LE defended every member opposed to what we have now where a 3 man non nuclear enabled team are sent in to attack a nation with 5 nukes and a HNMS.
Can't think who dreamt that one up or approved the war plan.

Hoorah :unsure:

Edited by Son of Taeper

[quote name='Son of Taeper' timestamp='1290174698' post='2517357']
I think most should see by now that no matter what I do you will never be happy.
Perhaps that is how you got rid of Jim Kong?
I do need to say I found you a total bore the last 3 rounds but in favor of OP, I would say the amount of crap you managed to spout off and get defended by OP is second to none so much respect to OP on that front.
I thank you for the kind offer to join OP but that will never happen so I guess you just need to find another guy to spout crap at.
LE are welcome to it, but there is only so much I could do for them so I've gone freelance and you can spout off as much crap as you like now and I won't defend them.

Happy now or will you continue to insist OP do not hold grudge wars round on round?
[/quote]
If we are such a total bore, why did you change your tag to OP yesterday?

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1290175337' post='2517361']
If we are such a total bore, why did you change your tag to OP yesterday?
[/quote]
I never said OP were a bore did I?
As stated in my post, you asked me to join OP. Sent me the link no :blink:
Did I missread your pm?
Hope not because I just swapped all my trades out.

[quote name='Son of Taeper' timestamp='1290177077' post='2517372']
As stated in my post, you asked me to join OP. Sent me the link no :blink:
Did I missread your pm?
Hope not because I just swapped all my trades out.
[/quote]

SoT, at least be honest and admit that you were ghosting OP before you got our anti-ghosting PM. OP does not accept ghosting and we send PM's to all ghosts.

So what was your real motive for switching your AA to OP?

Edited by Thomasj_tx

I took the precaution of sending a copy of the post I got asking me to apply to OP to the LE officer boards :lol1:
As yet, I have had no ghosting PM from OP and nor would I expect one as the request to join OP made by was made by Paul.
Are you saying his word is not good enough and I threw away 5 good trades for nothing?
Is that the way OP play now or is it just Paul?

I have gone out of my way to keep you guys happy for 3 rounds and all I had back is 3 rounds of !@#$e from OP leadership.

If you want me to leave OP you only have to ask but you have put me in a tricky spot here because one minute I'm asked to join OP and the next minute I'm accused of lowering OP stats by joining.

Do OP have a leader I can talk to because this Paul guy is doing my head in and you are not helping matters.

Just for the record, nobody has been '[u]asked[/u]' to join OP as long as I've been the Grand Master. As far as I know we haven't recruited actively for at least 4 or 5 rounds.

[i]Anyone[/i] is welcome to '[u]apply[/u]' for membership to OP and go through the application process.

I'm not sure why one would dump their trades when applying to a new AA (if that was indeed the case - there is still no app pending on the OP forums), but that is your choice to have done so.

I LOL at SoT, and I commend OP on their demolition job of LE. Where would we be without OP, DR has your back, forever and always ;)

BTW, for anyone interested enough, OP is now officially the #1 AA in the game, bar none. They just dismantled LE in a defensive war, props are in order. :P Honestly the game rankings dont pay enough attention to who, in a 1 on 1 battle would be victorious, OP has now shown that they are the #1 AA in the game. Even an LE blitz couldn't do them in, thats saying something.

Congrats friends. :D

[quote name='Son of Taeper' timestamp='1290187486' post='2517473']
I took the precaution of sending a copy of the post I got asking me to apply to OP to the LE officer boards :lol1:
As yet, I have had no ghosting PM from OP and nor would I expect one as the request to join OP made by was made by Paul.
Are you saying his word is not good enough and I threw away 5 good trades for nothing?
Is that the way OP play now or is it just Paul?

I have gone out of my way to keep you guys happy for 3 rounds and all I had back is 3 rounds of !@#$e from OP leadership.

If you want me to leave OP you only have to ask but you have put me in a tricky spot here because one minute I'm asked to join OP and the next minute I'm accused of lowering OP stats by joining.

Do OP have a leader I can talk to because this Paul guy is doing my head in and you are not helping matters.
[/quote]
Hmmm...The message I sent you has been deleted as of this morning but I posted on our IRC channel when one of the guys you are fighting asked what was going on with your AA tag.

01[23:08] <&paul711> To: Son of Taeper From: paul711 Date: 11/18/2010 1:05:49 PM
01[23:08] <&paul711> Subject: surrender
01[23:08] <&paul711> Message: We will only accept your surrender if you change your AA tag to OP Pow, otherwise attacks will continue unabated. One question, why is your round leader turtleing?
01[23:08] <&paul711> yes destroy him
[23:08] <+arch3004> ok good

As you can see this is by no means an invitation to join OP. The other message was a link to our forums to see how we feel about you and what you must put in your bio as part of any peace between LE and OP. I put the same link on TPC's IRC channel on Tuesday where everyone could see it and I don't see Adude, Stevie, and Confusion and the others who were on it and saw the link claiming it to be an invite to join our AA. Let me sum up yours and LE leadership's actions in this round to date thus far. You bullied a person for a legitimate raid, you tried to attck RE, and Balan makes a braggin post about how many anarchies LE had gotten on RE, but got beat up by TPC. You personally ghosted RE and sent out fake targets to RE members. Your leadership attcked OP because of a personal grudge, despite assurances that we had no intention of attacking LE this round. Now you personally ghost us and try to spin it in some crazy manner that you were invited to join OP when everyone knows we can't stand you. Your leader DevilDog, gave the order for the war, is now turtleing.

I have alot of respect for most of the members of LE but your actions and those of DD and Balan leave much in doubt.

][quote name='Mark8240' timestamp='1290228282' post='2517990']

FYI daredog has been turtling since the initial blitz. He sent a total of 4 CM's and 3 GA's and when he attacked he had little to no money.
[/quote]

Myself and DevilDog went up against 2 nations CowboyTX and Detriot which at the time of the blitz were 1700 to 2000 ns. higher than either of us. We anarchied you both and may have been able to hold you there until you fired nukes on 2 nations that didnt have nukes and wasn't able to get them, but if I had a glowstick or two you better believe I would have fired them. I am not bad mouthing anyone about the nukes or that we have no choice but to turtle, I may even reroll after this, I know I jumped way to high to hit you guys and knew what the outcome would be. But in the nation of WARHAMMER thats what I do, fight the biggest, baddest nation I can reach !
[img]http://img.geocaching.com/cache/aca623ad-c047-4c00-a192-2198214e221a.jpg[/img] [b][i][font="Arial Black"][size="4"][color="#FF0000"]"WE WILL MEET AGAIN"[/color][/i][/b][/font][/size]

[quote name='BALAN' timestamp='1290235404' post='2518066']
]

Myself and DevilDog went up against 2 nations CowboyTX and Detriot which at the time of the blitz were 1700 to 2000 ns. higher than either of us. We anarchied you both and may have been able to hold you there until you fired nukes on 2 nations that didnt have nukes and wasn't able to get them, but if I had a glowstick or two you better believe I would have fired them. I am not bad mouthing anyone about the nukes or that we have no choice but to turtle, I may even reroll after this, I know I jumped way to high to hit you guys and knew what the outcome would be. But in the nation of WARHAMMER thats what I do, fight the biggest, baddest nation I can reach !
[img]http://img.geocaching.com/cache/aca623ad-c047-4c00-a192-2198214e221a.jpg[/img] [b][i][font="Arial Black"][size="4"][color="#FF0000"]"WE WILL MEET AGAIN"[/color][/i][/b][/font][/size]
[/quote]

Is that a promise?

Confusion.

Attacking up is fine and all but there's a limit when it goes from brave to dumb. What confuses me is why you two attacked us with so little cash. I know i was complaining alot about a declare down before but i really thought you guys and LE were gonna do a much better job. I gotta say i think i overestimated you guys.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1290225812' post='2517955']
Hmmm...The message I sent you has been deleted as of this morning but I posted on our IRC channel when one of the guys you are fighting asked what was going on with your AA tag.

01[23:08] <&paul711> To: Son of Taeper From: paul711 Date: 11/18/2010 1:05:49 PM
01[23:08] <&paul711> Subject: surrender
01[23:08] <&paul711> Message: We will only accept your surrender if you change your AA tag to OP Pow, otherwise attacks will continue unabated. One question, why is your round leader turtleing?
01[23:08] <&paul711> yes destroy him
[23:08] <+arch3004> ok good

As you can see this is by no means an invitation to join OP. The other message was a link to our forums to see how we feel about you and what you must put in your bio as part of any peace between LE and OP. I put the same link on TPC's IRC channel on Tuesday where everyone could see it and I don't see Adude, Stevie, and Confusion and the others who were on it and saw the link claiming it to be an invite to join our AA. Let me sum up yours and LE leadership's actions in this round to date thus far. You bullied a person for a legitimate raid, you tried to attck RE, and Balan makes a braggin post about how many anarchies LE had gotten on RE, but got beat up by TPC. You personally ghosted RE and sent out fake targets to RE members. Your leadership attcked OP because of a personal grudge, despite assurances that we had no intention of attacking LE this round. Now you personally ghost us and try to spin it in some crazy manner that you were invited to join OP when everyone knows we can't stand you. Your leader DevilDog, gave the order for the war, is now turtleing.

I have alot of respect for most of the members of LE but your actions and those of DD and Balan leave much in doubt.
[/quote]

Seems strange you delete what messages you want to and keep those you don't :rolleyes:
Everyone knows I don't touch IRC which is why I asked for everything to be posted on OWF.
Facts correct please, I did not try to attack RE, that was an LE decision.
Balan is his own man, if he want's to brag that is his own choice but I never saw his post a brag so much as a fact.
LE round leader turtleing? Had you considered he may be bill locked or are you too pig stupid to figure that.?
Fake messages? I think the game disallows them, take it up with moderation when you get some balls.

Why are you trying to bring the TPC attack in here? It was a good attack by them and not a single LE member complained :blink:

On the personal grudge point, I have had to put up with 3 rounds of !@#$e from Pauls mouth so best not go there had we?

I think I mentioned in a previous post that the moment I left LE you would pick on another LE member and it's good to see you prove me right by having a dig at DevilDog and Balan.

Your final line is one hell of a joke. You have no respect for LE at all going by your previous posts.

You need to see your high horse for the donkey it is.
Do the right thing and leave OP. I showed you the way forward by removing myself from LE after 14 rounds, I like to think you are man enough to remove yourself from OP after 6.

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1290225527' post='2517950']
BTW, for anyone interested enough, OP is now officially the #1 AA in the game, bar none.[/quote]

hmmmm, this is an impressive feat but i'm still waiting for a decisive one on one between OP and PS to judge that

[quote name='Son of Taeper' timestamp='1290265893' post='2518191']
Seems strange you delete what messages you want to and keep those you don't :rolleyes:
Everyone knows I don't touch IRC which is why I asked for everything to be posted on OWF.
Facts correct please, I did not try to attack RE, that was an LE decision.
Balan is his own man, if he want's to brag that is his own choice but I never saw his post a brag so much as a fact.
LE round leader turtleing? Had you considered he may be bill locked or are you too pig stupid to figure that.?
Fake messages? I think the game disallows them, take it up with moderation when you get some balls.

Why are you trying to bring the TPC attack in here? It was a good attack by them and not a single LE member complained :blink:

On the personal grudge point, I have had to put up with 3 rounds of !@#$e from Pauls mouth so best not go there had we?

I think I mentioned in a previous post that the moment I left LE you would pick on another LE member and it's good to see you prove me right by having a dig at DevilDog and Balan.

Your final line is one hell of a joke. You have no respect for LE at all going by your previous posts.

You need to see your high horse for the donkey it is.
Do the right thing and leave OP. I showed you the way forward by removing myself from LE after 14 rounds, I like to think you are man enough to remove yourself from OP after 6.
[/quote]

You can't delete sent messages, you may only delete received messages...Your lies are showing again.

Confusion.

Do the right thing and leave OP.[/quote]

Everyone that plays CN knows that the person SENDING a PM can not delete it. So why did you delete it?

Paul is one of the most respected people in TE and has served OP very well. I doubt that he will be leaving for a long time. And I know that everyone in OP feels the way I do about Paul.

So now that the truth about you not being "invited" to join OP is out, I ask again...

Why did you decide to ghost OP and why are you continuing to do so? Considering that you are the lowest ranked nation carrying the OP AA (other than a 23 day inactive, 3 NS nation), you are doing nothing but negatively skewing our stats. Was that your goal all along?

[quote name='Jerahoam' timestamp='1290281199' post='2518300']
Impressive that atm LE has 204 active wars or exactly 3 wars per nation and over a third of all active wars in TE is by/with one of them roflmao.
Keep up the good work LE B-)
[/quote]

OP has 126 active wars with 37 nations, or 3.4 wars per nation.

OB has 70 active wars with 35 nations, or 2.0 wars per nation.

[/quote]

If you only have enough money to support the initial attack you need to plan better.

[/quote]

He collected 2 days after you attacked and has been turtleing every since. Now who is "too pig stupid"?