**ARE YOU READY TO RUMBLE**

BALAN

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to all involved. Lets try to keep this clean everyone. It's just a game. We play games to have fun. I have a feeling my nation will be a smoldering hole by the time Paul is done with me. :P

Salute! OP
Salute! OB
Salute! LE

[quote name='spearo' timestamp='1289888808' post='2514213']
I thought LE was all about honor and fair fights kind of disappointing.
[/quote]

mm. this is... a very even fight, i think. Unless you're implying something about OB being dead weight :mad:

[/quote]

Actually this war seems fair, both sides have around 190k NS and around 70 nations. I'm looking forward to a fun war, things were getting kinda boring.

[quote name='sarasate' timestamp='1289888998' post='2514218']
mm. this is... a very even fight, i think. Unless you're implying something about OB being dead weight :mad:
[/quote]
Not dead more like comatose'd.

[/quote]

[quote name='Mark8240' timestamp='1289889246' post='2514227']
Not dead more like comatose'd.
[/quote]
I'm having flashbacks when OP and DR tried to use RD's NS as justification for a fair fight.

Of which OP makes up a 130k with half the nations that LE has.

ANd You guys had to resort to sanctioning? There goes your honor out the window thats just sad.

[quote]Earth Reflection (Code Hacker) Freedom Nation (DevilDog)
11/16/2010 Trade Orders
Underworld (Hades) Bacon (DJBacon)
11/16/2010 Trade Alliance War [/quote]

[quote]I'm having flashbacks when OP and DR tried to use RD's NS as justification for a fair fight[/quote]

They also had 20-30 nations more then we did...

Edited by spearo

mm. maybe you're right. So far, i'm the only one who's countered (and died, but not the point).

Also, to LE. DON'T USE TRADE SANCTIONS IN WAR! IT'S STUPID!

Edited by sarasate

LE always sanction, nothing new.

To me this looks a fairly even fight. Yes, OB may carry a bit of dead weight, but I guess LE had to lump someone else in there as well to not make it seem unfair. Truth be told I think LE vs OP is pretty close even with the NS advantage LE have due to OPs massive average NS and Nukes.

LE did get the blitz in though, which probably puts it in their favor. I might be biased towards OP, but if OP can bring about their activity they get from offensive wars into this defensive war, and combine that with their nukes then I see this as a dead even fight.

Good luck.

I'm glad that the majority agree it is an even fight. Even NS, even numbers, and OP has the nuke advantage to cover the blitz. Cant wait to wake up to 20 messages in my inbox. This is gonna be great. :)

Salute!

Edit: Spelling. <_<

Edited by Ferrie

[quote name='spearo' timestamp='1289891895' post='2514319']
You also declared 17 wars on OB and 42 on OP so kind of pointless attacking OB there but w/e
[/quote]

Wouldn't it make more sense to you, to put your update guys on the larger nations([b]OP)[/b]? Thats how coordinated wars are fought. Besides, it just leaves [b]OB[/b] with that many more nations that you can attack us with. :)

Hop to it. Lets have some fun.

Salute!

[quote name='Ferrie' timestamp='1289892824' post='2514339']
Wouldn't it make more sense to you, to put your update guys on the larger nations([b]OP)[/b]? Thats how coordinated wars are fought. Besides, it just leaves [b]OB[/b] with that many more nations that you can attack us with. :)

Hop to it. Lets have some fun.

Salute!
[/quote]
It would make more sense to me not to attack OB in a pathetic attempt to make this look like something other then a cowardly down declare.

Btw co-ordinated wars generally get more then half your members to show up for the blitz.

Edited by spearo

[quote name='spearo' timestamp='1289892987' post='2514345']
It would make more sense to me not to attack OB in a pathetic attempt to make this look like something other then a cowardly down declare.

Btw co-ordinated wars generally get more then half your members to show up for the blitz.
[/quote]

Geeze, your a grouchy one. I'm done posting. Good luck to you, OP, and OB.

Salute!

[quote name='spearo' timestamp='1289891895' post='2514319']
You also declared 17 wars on OB and 42 on OP so kind of pointless attacking OB there but w/e
[/quote]

We could always ask OB for peace so we could focus more on OP.
There is just no pleasing you is there Spearo?

You might be surprised by OB's counter.
I have learned to always expect the unexpected when cornering the smaller guy.
I have only lost one fight in my life and that was 3 against 1.
Still think that Balan, JesusKitten and myself should have been able to take the little guy!!

Edited by Devil Dog

[quote name='Owney OSullivan' timestamp='1289890853' post='2514287']
Looks pretty fair to me, should be a fun war. :D And am I the only one who respects RD's fighting ability? The members I've fought always fought hard. :huh:
[/quote]
Some of their nations do fight well, yes. I think its more an activity issue.

[quote name='Ferrie' timestamp='1289891016' post='2514294']
I'm glad that the majority agree it is an even fight. Even NS, even numbers, and OP has the nuke advantage to cover the blitz. Cant wait to wake up to 20 messages in my inbox. This is gonna be great. :)

Salute!

Edit: Spelling. <_<
[/quote]

You didnt mention co-ordination. Generally 1 AA coordinating is better than 2 AAs combined, especially if they didnt know they were working together at all. Just saying.