shor\t note

king dog

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, because you're such an informed official on stompings . Not like your crying about MHA getting rolled by two much smaller alliances has somehow leaked over to CTAs DoW on SWAT. Bet you wish you wish you could stomp us yourself? Instead of relying on the Cashmere Tiera Alliance? Stop pretending like everyone except you should except getting stomped because you have acted anything but the part.

Not like you cowardly re-rolled or anything :P

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_...tion_ID=1004054

ahhhh you are cute. you act tough by changing our name and making it girly. You big tough SWAT guy. wait, i thought SWAT were big tough guys, not guys who cried over fighting someone? heh, that movie obviously was depicted wrong. our SWAT is more like:

little-girl-crying_~u10790452.jpg

than like this:

s_w_a_t.jpg

@Arrnea- ya'll ain't crying about the war. just correcting CDT on their blatant lies. i am an honest person. is CTA stomping on SWAT. sure we are and to be honest, i am having a blast while doing it.

It is war not everyone will be happy with CDT's decision to DOW on SOS, we understand that. I won't lose sleep over it. Its good fun, so lets have some fun destroying pixels. Who's game to have some fun?

/me sticks his hand into the air.

You may have the advantage, but it's by far not over yet, especially considering your performance thus far.

Just thought I'd fan the flames a little...

This. As already pointed out, we'd been set on Purple Unity since the end of our last war and didn't count on them bandwaggoning on Ordo Paradoxia while we were still recovering from nuclear anarchy and the like.

Since our plans had already been made, we decided not to cancel them.

We even told OP of our plans: for this reason, they may well have gone easy on PU.

I'm seeing an awful lot of bawwwing coming from people here. It's TE, this is about war. Get over it.

Seems like only last week the shoe was on the other foot.....Oh, wait... It was last week. :awesome:

I think SOS Brigade is the most childish alliance I have seen yet... which says a lot.

You know it's been a while since I've brought out any of my "propaganda." Let's see where this leads, shall we? ;)

2krc6g.jpg

Just because you're anime themed doesn't mean you need to run around like children let off a leash trying to cause chaos. It's not annoying so much as it exhausting. Gets rather boring reading a bunch of whining about stats in the thread.

I'd be fine if it were only in so many places... but wherever you go on Bob or Steve you see these same antics and it's a massive killjoy.

So if you were declaring on SOS so that PU could focus on us...why havn't they? my war slots are open

Edit: What took you all so long? Waited for your friends to roll over and die before you came in?

Edit2: Oh and I didn't read most of the comments, because i'm too lazy,so someone might have already said it but we never planned for this war to last longer than a few days to a week. I personally wanted white peace so i could rebuild and go to war one more time this round, already had an alliance picked out too.

Edited by Infidel Israeli

Just because you're anime themed doesn't mean you need to run around like children let off a leash trying to cause chaos. It's not annoying so much as it exhausting. Gets rather boring reading a bunch of whining about stats in the thread.

I'd be fine if it were only in so many places... but wherever you go on Bob or Steve you see these same antics and it's a massive killjoy.

you are complaining about SOS bringing up stats, when in fact it was CDT who did so first. If you are going to act cool and bag on people for "bawwing" then you should not be so blatantly bias in your assessment of the situation.

because you do not look the least bit cool and instead come across as rather like a child yourself.

you are complaining about SOS bringing up stats, when in fact it was CDT who did so first. If you are going to act cool and bag on people for "bawwing" then you should not be so blatantly bias in your assessment of the situation.

because you do not look the least bit cool and instead come across as rather like a child yourself.

you sir has just won the thread

Well, for me at least, I don't do it because of my alliance...I do it 'cause it's fun. :> You do what you find fun, we'll do what we find fun, and we'll all go off and have a merry good time. ;)

You know I love you, Doch. :wub:

It becomes not so close when you add up the number of nations.

PU + CDT = 83 nations

SOSdan + AI = 49 nations

You do the math.

AI: 13 members/3 nukes/2,213 ave NS/28,764 total NS

PU: 54 members/0 nukes/789 ave NS/42,599 total NS

given that PU has way more nations than AI, this essentially allows for PU's lower nations to pound AI's lower nations and rebuild that way, while CDT nukes the heck outta SOS's upper nations.

so yeah, it is not remotely fair so just call it like it is CDT. honestly, there is no shame in fighting a war in TE. no need to attempt to make good PR by lying.

This thread has HONESTLY made my day.

One. Do you SoS people just NOT GET IT?

We may have had a nation count and NS advantage on you. BUT lets count your advantages. 1. You knew the war was coming and was prepared. 2. WE HAVE NO WAR CHESTS. I have not had more than 25k after paying bills and fighting for at least a week before you declared if not more. I'm the president of Purple Unity, I also know that very VERY few IF ANY of our nations have good warchests if any. We have had NO nukes for a few weeks. SoS has been nuking us to hell.

Two. As said below all these people running around throwing numbers around. we have almost 4 and 1/2 times more members than AI. That meas we should have at least 4 times as much NS, but we don't even have twice as much!

Three. Also only 21 nations are active. Only 12 are not in anarchy. Hell I'm in anarchy AND at ZI.

Four. For people throwing around numbers. Let me throw YOU a number that shows the picture ALOT better

Purple Unity Solider and Tank Count:

Soldier: 12,016

Tank: 578

AI + SoS Soldier and Tank Count:

AI S: 24,748

AI T: 1,747

SoS S: 84,641

SoS T: 5,175

AI + SoS S: 109,389

AI + SoS T: 6,922

So for all of you saying SoS + AI vs PU was fair? They had over 8 times the soldier count and over 11 times the amount of tanks. So when you put those kinda of odds against an alliance who has no warchests, you have NO RIGHT to whine and !@#$%* when some one comes alongs and thinks its unfair. You can justify it all the hell you want to but its not. But yet I have never whined. I might have said its not too fair but I have not wined one bit.

Another thing. I honestly had no plans of accepting peace since we only have like two weeks left anyway. I just wanted to see if you were going to actually going to offer anything reasonable (Which white peace isn't bad but in my opinion saying "SoS and AI grants PU White Peace" sounds like PU surrendered.) Also the only people I contacted about helping us was our two MDoAP partners. And one of those I advised NOT to help us.

Next?

This thread has HONESTLY made my day.

One. Do you SoS people just NOT GET IT?

We may have had a nation count and NS advantage on you. BUT lets count your advantages. 1. You knew the war was coming and was prepared. 2. WE HAVE NO WAR CHESTS. I have not had more than 25k after paying bills and fighting for at least a week before you declared if not more. I'm the president of Purple Unity, I also know that very VERY few IF ANY of our nations have good warchests if any. We have had NO nukes for a few weeks. SoS has been nuking us to hell.

Two. As said below all these people running around throwing numbers around. we have almost 4 and 1/2 times more members than AI. That meas we should have at least 4 times as much NS, but we don't even have twice as much!

Three. Also only 21 nations are active. Only 12 are not in anarchy. Hell I'm in anarchy AND at ZI.

Four. For people throwing around numbers. Let me throw YOU a number that shows the picture ALOT better

Purple Unity Solider and Tank Count:

Soldier: 12,016

Tank: 578

AI + SoS Soldier and Tank Count:

AI S: 24,748

AI T: 1,747

SoS S: 84,641

SoS T: 5,175

AI + SoS S: 109,389

AI + SoS T: 6,922

So for all of you saying SoS + AI vs PU was fair? They had over 8 times the soldier count and over 11 times the amount of tanks. So when you put those kinda of odds against an alliance who has no warchests, you have NO RIGHT to whine and !@#$%* when some one comes alongs and thinks its unfair. You can justify it all the hell you want to but its not. But yet I have never whined. I might have said its not too fair but I have not wined one bit.

Another thing. I honestly had no plans of accepting peace since we only have like two weeks left anyway. I just wanted to see if you were going to actually going to offer anything reasonable (Which white peace isn't bad but in my opinion saying "SoS and AI grants PU White Peace" sounds like PU surrendered.) Also the only people I contacted about helping us was our two MDoAP partners. And one of those I advised NOT to help us.

Next?

so you bandwagonned into a war against OP ill-prepared and then cry about how SOS/AI hit you basically the same way that OP was hit because i wonder if we had broke down the stats into soldiers and tanks, how much more ya'll side would have had versus OP?

Well at least someone knows how to argue and just turns my argument around and says "no you" ever so politely.

I wouldn't expect much different, but nevertheless here's my attempt.

I'm looking at SOS complaining that there is a small advantage over them when they were the aggressors in this situation. Another small but compiling moment on these forums where SOS or AI (They seem the same... why no merge?) have to play the "cool card" and win all the support to their side.

Frankly, the fact that you brought up my argument as childish just further cements what I said and proves this has become a schoolyard playground rather than somewhere we can all have fun at the sametime as maintaining at least a matured approach to the game.

Locke, as per your post, you of everyone in SOS I respect still. And I have no problem with the fun until it becomes so bombarding it takes up everything around here. It seems one post by a SOS member means the rest have to quote it and agree, second, third, say why won't anyone roll us or act like an all around self absorbed child.

All I want in this little rant as my semi-retired rear watches the destruction to the foundations of TE that is occuring is for someone to realize that you can have fun without being an immature child at every waking moment and likely trying to turn everything I am saying now into a "He's just trying to be cool with the people who hate us" opinion. You'd think we could be at least better than stooping that low...

Well at least someone knows how to argue and just turns my argument around and says "no you" ever so politely.

I wouldn't expect much different, but nevertheless here's my attempt.

I'm looking at SOS complaining that there is a small advantage over them when they were the aggressors in this situation. Another small but compiling moment on these forums where SOS or AI (They seem the same... why no merge?) have to play the "cool card" and win all the support to their side.

Frankly, the fact that you brought up my argument as childish just further cements what I said and proves this has become a schoolyard playground rather than somewhere we can all have fun at the sametime as maintaining at least a matured approach to the game.

Locke, as per your post, you of everyone in SOS I respect still. And I have no problem with the fun until it becomes so bombarding it takes up everything around here. It seems one post by a SOS member means the rest have to quote it and agree, second, third, say why won't anyone roll us or act like an all around self absorbed child.

All I want in this little rant as my semi-retired rear watches the destruction to the foundations of TE that is occuring is for someone to realize that you can have fun without being an immature child at every waking moment and likely trying to turn everything I am saying now into a "He's just trying to be cool with the people who hate us" opinion. You'd think we could be at least better than stooping that low...

wait, i did not counter your argument about SOS and AI bringing up stats? i could have sworn i did that. where is the no u in there at all?

so wait, you call SOS and AI childish but it is me bringing up your argument being childish that further cements anything?

as for bawwing, i have seen more bawwing from CDT and PU than from SOS and AI, so i am still not clear on what you are trying to prove other than you are biased and wish to be able to call others childish but not be called out as being childish yourself.

the destruction of TE is being brought about by those who bawwww at the aspect of war, regardless of whether it is even or not even. i honestly would just wish everyone would act like RD and have fun with war instead of cry about it.

as for stooping so low, i simply state what i see. the moment you stop being biased and apply everything to CDT and PU as well as to SOS and AI, and then i would not say you are simply trying to act cool or whatever. but instead you still seem far more intent on blaming SOS and AI for bringing up stats, when you never did address the fact that it was CDT who did it first. and you are calling SOS and AI childish but don't like being called childish yourself.

as for winning support for their side, who made the thread? wait, that was CDT. i wonder why CDT made this thread? could it be to win support for their side? zomg, that can't be it because according to you, only SOS and AI are doing that.....

so, yes, you are attempting to act cool and are failing miserably. now how about you actually address my counter-arguments instead of simply ignoring them.

Edited by Dochartaigh

Learn how to read. I have not whined. I'm telling them to GET OVER it for whining. :)

"This thread has HONESTLY made my day.

One. Do you SoS people just NOT GET IT?"

beginning of your whine. from then on out it was simply you using stats to whine about the war, just like you are telling SOS/AI to get over whining, when they were using stats about the war....

honestly, it is simply amazing the double standards and hypocricy that seems to be ablaze right now. if you wanted to tell SOS/AI to get over whining, then all you had to do was say "Hey, SOS/AI stop your whining". see how simple that was.

your entire post was a massive whine post. get over it.