Siberian Tiger Alliance Announcement

Tygaland

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all thanks to Tyga for the heads up and chat earlier. Second what kind of idiot would put an alliance in danger by doing this? A spy ring? Really? When was the last time a spy managed to do anything other than get caught? And for that you put STA in danger? Brilliant.

Someone who apparently thought that they could start up The Coven v2.0. Or whatever version of The Coven we're on now.

The Mushroom Kingdom applauds the example set by the Siberian Tiger Alliance, and stands steadfast beside them as they find their way through this troubling matter.

We've got your back, as always.

First of all thanks to Tyga for the heads up and chat earlier. Second what kind of idiot would put an alliance in danger by doing this? A spy ring? Really? When was the last time a spy managed to do anything other than get caught? And for that you put STA in danger? Brilliant.

You should ask some of the NPO spies.

It's amazing that this member thought they would be helping STA by doing this, or that they weren't just doubling Vox's efforts.

As you can see, he was leaving STA first, and was then expelled after telling Tyga his reasons for leaving.

He didn't think he would help STA, he was in it for his own gain. As for doubling our efforts, believe me, the individual in question has his own goals that while they slightly are with us, isn't quite yet clear to even us.

There's no way I could ruin the STA's reputation as the most honorable alliance around. Thanks for the sentiment though.

While I'm not saying you did, it's actually possible for one spy to incur a lot of wrath on his friends. Fortunately, it seems it's been handled, although remember I am not Grand Global Alliance government, so this isn't official.

The primary reason for my actions was, of course, a longstanding grudge against the NPO. They have been directly responsible for the ZI'ing of my previous nations multiple times. I've never seen a day when the majority of the Cyberverse didn't live in fear of the Pacifican curbstomp. They have killed the alliance that raised me in my youth, the Legion, and attacked numerous others, throwing casus belli to the wind. This is no justification for spying.

Sure sounds like good justification to me. It's fun to note that many of the .gov types from other alliances condemning you here have done and continue to do plenty of "zomg spying" too.

I'm willing to talk with any Q/1V officials who want any information. Just PM me or hit me up on IRC.

Does not compute, unless you mean to make sure the continuum toadies don't use this as justification to attack the STA.

Good luck to you, I knew there was something about you I liked. :awesome:

Well handled by the STA.

For Monkey himself, I must ask: what did you hope to accomplish by this? Apart from the obvious (spying is wrong and will get you killed), a lone nation cannot achieve anything by obtaining information. Vox aim to cause political damage and exploit it, but to do so requires a concerted effort by many people – and if that were your aim, you could just let them get on with it. A large alliance could theoretically gain by being able to act militarily against a secret enemy upon whom they were spying, but one man cannot do a pre-emptive strike with any success.

If you want to go on an anti-hegemony crusade, do so under the aegis (:awesome:) of one of the established groups.

Well handled by the STA.

For Monkey himself, I must ask: what did you hope to accomplish by this? Apart from the obvious (spying is wrong and will get you killed), a lone nation cannot achieve anything by obtaining information. Vox aim to cause political damage and exploit it, but to do so requires a concerted effort by many people – and if that were your aim, you could just let them get on with it. A large alliance could theoretically gain by being able to act militarily against a secret enemy upon whom they were spying, but one man cannot do a pre-emptive strike with any success.

If you want to go on an anti-hegemony crusade, do so under the aegis (:awesome:) of one of the established groups.

I have achieved nothing.