Your Regularly Scheduled Vox Thread

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's about as likely as ES being relevant again.

While I appreciate that you find him relevant enough to make pathetic attempts at insulting him, it's really not necessary, warranted, or even true. The fact that you're stooping to this level is an indicator that you have little better to do than make unfounded statements about the "relevance" of a particular government member of an alliance you don't like is rather saddening for someone who once led a major alliance and happily curbstomped many an undeserving alliance.

Edited by Moridin

That's about as likely as ES being relevant again.

When did ES stop being relevant?

The irony is that such a union would create even more sponges, probably the last thing Slayer99 wants!

Another problem would be creating creative names for all of them. There are only so many jokes which can be made out of the words electric and sponge.

Edited by Nintenderek

When did ES stop being relevant?

When he melted down, betrayed his allies and Polar, and joined Vox.

Another problem would be creating creative names for all of them. There are only so many jokes which can be made out of the words electric and sponge.

On second thought...Mogar the Matchmaker needs to retire before he gets started.

While I appreciate that you find him relevant enough to make pathetic attempts at insulting him, it's really not necessary, warranted, or even true. The fact that you're stooping to this level is an indicator that you have little better to do than make unfounded statements about the "relevance" of a particular government member of an alliance you don't like is rather saddening for someone who once led a major alliance and happily curbstomped many an undeserving alliance.

Like his hypocrisy? Like you guys accepting and defending him? The man who directly led to the curb-stomping and extinction of more than a few alliances. The man who rails against such things now and would STILL be leading the curb-stomping and extinction of alliances if he had not been removed from power.

You guys are gold. In fact, you're just like ES...you'll accept anyone so long as it furthers your goals...your ideology is as empty as your supposed moral high ground.

Even better, for all your posturing, Vox would love to wipe out Pacifica, TPF, or anyone else that opposes your bitter and empty ideology.

Like his hypocrisy? Like you guys accepting and defending him? The man who directly led to the curb-stomping and extinction of more than a few alliances.

Somebody sounds angry. Still upset over your loss in the UJW?

The man who rails against such things now and would STILL be leading the curb-stomping and extinction of alliances if he had not been removed from power.

I wonder who else has been involved in a couple of curb stompings, I mean, it's not like you've EVER curb stomped an alliance, amirite? Because we all know how perfect Slayer99 is.

You guys are gold. In fact, you're just like ES...you'll accept anyone so long as it furthers your goals...your ideology is as empty as your supposed moral high ground.

Just like Franoism and w/e ideology you support. We accepted ES because he agreed with our ideology. I'd certainly rather have him in an alliance than you, at least I know he doesn't screw over protectorates. At least I know he wasn't responsible for the current MDP web, where it is almost impossible for anything to happen, just because everyone's MDPed to everyone. How many MDPs does TPF have now? I lost track. At least I know he has morals in Cybernations.

Even better, for all your posturing, Vox would love to wipe out Pacifica, TPF, or anyone else that opposes your bitter and empty ideology.

No, we would not like to wipe out Pacifica or TPF or anyone else that opposes us. As we have stated countless times, we are against the wipe out of anyone. What we want is to bring them down a bit to a point where there isn't one global hegemony, where the world isn't one sided. What we want instead of Global Hegemony is Global Anarchy.

He betrayed his alliance and his allies long before the OoO was dropped.

Once again, you sound bitter about UJW. Wanna know something though? About half the alliances that were on Sponge's side for that war, your currently allied to. You give all the blame to Sponge, but what about GGA, whom started the UJW and are equally responsible. It sounds like they betrayed their allies too. I may be wrong, but I think your allied to GGA, aren't you?

Well, if Starfox had to step down for that reason, at least it's for a good cause.

Perhaps the new senator could learn from Starfox's example.

Oh hey, look what we have here. An internet tough guy telling another person on the internet to get a girl. Really, the irony here is astounding. I'd tell you to find one and lighten up but I know it's impossible, you spend all your time stalking people on the internet.

Get out of this thread.

Loss? TPF didn't lose in the UJW. The Orders won GWI, and they received surrender terms! How can TPF be considered a losing party in the UJW?

Like his hypocrisy? Like you guys accepting and defending him? The man who directly led to the curb-stomping and extinction of more than a few alliances. The man who rails against such things now and would STILL be leading the curb-stomping and extinction of alliances if he had not been removed from power.

Of course we'd love to wipe out NPO, TPF, and the like. I hope this isn't a sudden revelation for you or some extravagant point you think you've made, because it's pretty much what we've been saying this whole time.

Edited by Moridin

He betrayed his alliance and his allies long before the OoO was dropped.

I'd rather not tell Polaris what to believe. Then again, TPF has a track record of trying to tell other alliances what to believe anyway, so I guess you're just doing your job.

Their first daughter could be Electrite Sponge.

Anyways, thanks for a funny thread for a change of pace.

Actually, I don't think he is, because post war Slayer signed a treaty with ES.

I'd certainly rather have him in an alliance than you, at least I know he doesn't screw over protectorates.
How has slayer screwed over a protectorate, ever?
At least I know he wasn't responsible for the current MDP web, where it is almost impossible for anything to happen, just because everyone's MDPed to everyone. How many MDPs does TPF have now? I lost track.

Are you joking me?!?!?!?!?!ELECTRON SPONGE WAS ONE OF THE BIGGEST PLAYERS IN CREATING THE MDP WEB THE WAY IT IS TODAY. He signed an influx of treaties, and pretty much set a precedent.

At least I know he has morals in Cybernations.

Morals such as releasing private information that clearly aren't wanted to be released about an ally's emperor? Great morals. :rolleyes:

Once again, you sound bitter about UJW. Wanna know something though? About half the alliances that were on Sponge's side for that war, your currently allied to. You give all the blame to Sponge, but what about GGA, whom started the UJW and are equally responsible. It sounds like they betrayed their allies too. I may be wrong, but I think your allied to GGA, aren't you?

I don't think Slayer was referring to the UJW. He was really referring to the backstabbing and plotting ES did and admitted to doing against Pacifica.

Are you joking me?!?!?!?!?!ELECTRON SPONGE WAS ONE OF THE BIGGEST PLAYERS IN CREATING THE MDP WEB THE WAY IT IS TODAY. He signed an influx of treaties, and pretty much set a precedent.

You might also note that those treaties were signed and used for a a rather large war which tended to break the web apart, contrary to the treaty signing of today which is to avert war or for no reason at all.