A Quick announcement from TIO

Dave93

[center][img]http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u190/TiagoJeronimo/TIOFLAG2.png[/img][/center]

The AA of "Lost and alone" is under the protection of TIO until further notice.

Signed,

Dave93
External Commander of The Imperial Order

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1295063684' post='2575706']
Nice Grouping. Micros protecting Micros. This is disappointing to see.

Good luck. :3
[/quote]

You always seem so supportive of your allies...

On another note,
The reasoning behind this protection agreement is pretty simple; two people left an alliance for the same reason at nearly the same time and have done everything to protect themselves from raiders until they make their minds up on what the next move will be. I know how ravenous tech raiders can be in the 20k NS range, and didn't really feel like dealing with that, and didn't necessarily want to ghost an alliance. This was the only logical step, and it is what friends are for. Again, a big thanks to TIO.

[quote name='Ragashingo' timestamp='1295063186' post='2575697']
Good to know. May one ask why?
[/quote]
Because both Blackrose and CaoPai are friends to TIO and when Cao asked me to protect them while they decided where they will go in the future I couldn't say no.

[quote name='Dave93' timestamp='1295064590' post='2575722']
Because both Blackrose and CaoPai are friends to TIO and when Cao asked me to protect them while they decided where they will go in the future I couldn't say no.
[/quote]

Fair enough. I hope you didn't accidentally paint a target on them with your announcement though. Some people take these things as a challenge you know. :(

[quote name='Cao Pai' timestamp='1295064278' post='2575716']
You always seem so supportive of your allies...

On another note,
The reasoning behind this protection agreement is pretty simple; two people left an alliance for the same reason at nearly the same time and have done everything to protect themselves from raiders until they make their minds up on what the next move will be. I know how ravenous tech raiders can be in the 20k NS range, and didn't really feel like dealing with that, and didn't necessarily want to ghost an alliance. This was the only logical step, and it is what friends are for. Again, a big thanks to TIO.
[/quote]

I wasn't actually serious. :v:

Best wishes to you both. :>

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1295067480' post='2575755']
I wasn't actually serious. :v:

Best wishes to you both. :>
[/quote]

Oh, lol. Sorry.

I was still a bit heated from my confrontation with the VA government....my apologies.
And shush wickedj :P

Anyways, this AA is no longer in use, both members have joined TIO and the protection is no longer needed. Thank you TIO.

Edited by Cao Pai