Announcement from Silence

silence2.png

Silence and the two alliances that merged to form her have been members of The Nexus Agreement since its formation nearly two years ago, which makes the following announcement that much harder.

A few days ago Silence notified the members of Nexus of our intention to activate the following section of the treaty:

Cancellation

A signatory may resign their status by providing notification to the other members of this agreement, after which they will be bound by the terms of this pact for a further ninety-six (96) hours.

96 hours have now passed and therefore Silence is no longer a signatory of The Nexus Agreement.

Reaching the decision was not easy as we are very fond of the bloc and all its members. We however came to the conclusion that the bloc was not functioning in the way we would like, and feel we are better off pursuing relations with each member alliance individually.

We wish the remaining signatories luck going forward with the bloc. Oh, and don't bother looking for the Lionel Richie CD's, we've taken them with us.

Wow, this is incredibly sad to see.

I guess you do what you must Silence, I'll trust you've made the best decision for yourselves here.

Also I kinda like Evry and dislike Goon. :smug:

The New Sith Order is saddened to see a bloc dedicated to Brown security lose a good member like Silence.

I would remind every NSO member that regardless of personal opinions on some others in Nexus, be respectful in this discussion.

Thank you for that Ivan. It was a difficult decision to come to and we hope that this only leads to bigger and better things for all of the Brown alliances.