Bullet Proof Vest Pact

Drege

PPOLogo2.png

:awesome:

CorporateFlag05.png

The leaders of our two alliances have been close for over a year. This treaty that used to be held with IPA is being carried over to Corp in recognition of that friendship.

Pirates of the Parrot Order and The Corporation Mutual Defense Pact

Article One

The Signing of this treaty acknowledges that a strong bond of friendship exists

between The Corporation and Pirates of the Parrot Order. All Signing Parties agree to

do there best to uphold the great relations and friendship between all signed

parties.

Article Two

Hear by signing this pact all signing parties agree that no planning or engagement

of military actions shall be made against all signed parties; neither signed

alliance may commit acts of espionage or any other covert action against the other

signed party; neither signatory alliance may support enemies of the other signatory

alliance by any means, including but not limited to military assistance, financial

assistance, or disclosure of sensitive information; neither signatory alliance may

withhold any information deemed relevant to the security or well being of the other

signatory party.

Article Three

Should one of the signed alliances come under an unprovoked attack, that alliance may call upon

this agreement and request assistance from signed party's. Assistance can consist of

but is not limited to Military Aid, War funding and Diplomatic Support.

Article Four

If one of the signed party's, Mutual Defense Pact or Mutual Aggression Defense Pact to

a third alliance becomes activated the other Signed Party is obligated to assist

Said Party. Assistance can consist but is not limited to Military Aid, War funding and Diplomatic Support.

Article Five

Should one of the signed alliances feel the need to Terminate this Pact, they must inform

the other signed party two days(48 hrs) in advance before officially terminating the Pact.

In the case of a violation of above mentioned articles by any of the signing alliances this pact becomes obsolete immediately.

Article Six Six Six

There shall be no killing of either parties members using Llamas or lacing fruit snacks with drugs or poisons. If either party should commit this act, a funeral must be served for the deceased by the party member who killed them.

Signing,

For The Corporation,

iClean, Chief Executive Officer

Kevin McDonald, Chairman

ASROCK, Chief Administrative Officer

Obiwan, Chief Finance Officer

LegendoftheSkies, Chief Communications Officer

Bungalo Bill, Chief Security Officer

For the Pirates of the Parrot Order,

Silent Blood Line, Captain

NoLaurelTree000, Cmdr. IA

Mattmammoth, Cmdr. R

ScarFace65, Cmdr. W

My Name Is Romance, Cmdr. FA

:lol1:

This was a treaty IPA held dear, and I could not be happier to see it carry over to The Corporation.

The leadership of the Corporation has been friendly with the leadership of PPO for longer than Corp has existed, so it was a no brainer to carry this treaty over.

o7 PPO

o7 Corp

Lots of Corp announcements recently...

We're massing for our inevitable NADC curbstomp.

I'm infinitely glad to see this treaty signed and posted. PPO were once protectorates of mine and not having a treaty with them felt wrong.

o/ PPO

o/ Corp

We're massing for our inevitable NADC curbstomp.

I'm infinitely glad to see this treaty signed and posted. PPO were once protectorates of mine and not having a treaty with them felt wrong.

o/ PPO

o/ Corp

Take this as Athens's official Declaration of Support for the things said in the bold text. :ehm:

Also, congratulations to PPO. You have got yourselves a great ally. :)

o/

Lots of Corp announcements recently...

Indeed, its almost as if they had alot of stuff to announce. i find it quite shocking too it must be a conspiracy against NADC...the only solution is pre-emptive strikes

Congrats to our allies and good friends at Corp, but try to keep Archer away from the treaties..hes kind of like Jgoods