A Corporate Q&A Session

Jonathan Archer

Tonight the Corp comes before you, without banner or flag, for an informal Q&A. We have been around for not quite a month, and we have already exceeded our own expectations. We are on track to achieve our goals of 50 members and 1M NS by the end of the year, and we have also taken on a protectorate long before we intended to branch out into that portion of CN life. Our members are active and happy, and we are still very excited to embark upon our CN journey.

We welcome your questions. :)

Editted for formatting

Edited by Jonathan Archer

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why did you go with yellow?

Yellow offered the best atmosphere to grow in an environment not constricted by immovable power structures and harsh political fighting.

Why didn't you just recreate the previous alliance?

To which alliance would you be referring? GLOF? We have two prior GLOF members. Perhaps NADC? We have six former NADC members. Maybe MHA? We have a couple of those too.

Are you going to admit that your true goal as an alliance is to merge with ROCK?

LeaderofROCK[ROCK]: We're actually planning to assimilate into Corp. iClean is too sexy to live without.

Are you going to admit that your true goal as an alliance is to merge with ROCK? into TYR?

Lolno.

Also, in regards to the recreating past alliances, for once and for all I want to say this:

I don't believe in living in the past. What's done is done. Any alliance that a number of us may have been previously affiliated with is long gone. We are here for a fresh start and a fresh beginning.

Dear CEO iClean,

I've heard you run a cult called the Collective. Who's in it?

-Anon

Funny you should ask that...

I hereby accept iClean as my savior and Emperor. I shall obey all of his commandments and orders and I shall never forget that I am just a pawn and part of a great collective of iClean wannabe's.

Signed,

mteague93

<%paulpig> I hereby accept iClean as my savior and Emperor. I shall obey all of his commandments and orders and I shall never forget that I am just a pawn and part of a great collective of iClean wannabe's.
<@Jake997[Corp|DHR]> I hereby accept iClean as my savior and Emperor. I shall obey all of his commandments and orders and I shall never forget that I am just a pawn and part of a great collective of iClean wannabe's.
<@Engel[Corp]> I hereby accept my position as fruit taster for iClean and if I shall die, I shall die knowing he is still safe.
<riffers[sparta]> I hereby accept iClean as my savior and Emperor. I shall obey all of his commandments and orders and I shall never forget that I am just a pawn and part of a great collective of iClean wannabe's.
<Stonewall_Jaxon> I hereby accept iClean as my savior and Emperor. I shall obey all of his commandments and orders and I shall never forget that I am just a pawn and part of a great collective of iClean wannabes
<SWAT128[Corp|DPR]> I hereby accept iClean as my savior and Emperor. I shall obey all of his commandments and orders and I shall never forget that I am just a pawn and part of a great collective of iClean wannabe's.
<Wehrmacht[Corp|COO]> I hereby accept iClean as my savior and Emperor. I shall obey all of his commandments and orders and I shall never forget that I am just a pawn and part of a great collective of iClean wannabe's.
<@Archer[Corp|CCO]> I hereby accept Kev and iClean as my saviors and Emperors. I shall obey all of their commandments and orders and I shall never forget that I am just a pawn and part of a great collective of Kev and iClean wannabe's.

How long will it take iClean to start a war? When is Corp going to admit defeat to the awesome power that is CSN? Why the hell did you let SWAT in? Is it true Kev is a typical evil and mean boss?

P.S. Wheres our Corp diplo x-(

I'm your Corp diplomat. You never post in the embassy.

How do you feel about Cheyenne?

Honestly, I couldn't tell you. I've spoken to you once perhaps on IRC but other than that, well, nothing. Perhaps you should come over our forums sometime so that I might be able to better answer your question in the future. :awesome:

How long will it take iClean to start a war?

Keep running your mouth and you'll see...

When is Corp going to admit defeat to the awesome power that is CSN?

Immediately following CSN actually finding this "awesome power" which is somehow able to counter Corporation's power (which is over 9,000). So... never.

Why the hell did you let SWAT in?

Because we needed a long haired hippy and SWAT fit the bill. And because he's a cool cat.

Is it true Kev is a typical evil and mean boss?

I'd have to say Kevin's easily the nicer of us two. My guys just have Stockholm Syndrome.

Then would you support or even want to spearhead a treaty for yellow unity? Or if there's one that still exists, would you want to join it?

At this time we have no intentions of spearheading or signing a yellow unity treaty. We have found yellow to be a friendly sphere that has responded positively to overtures of friendship and most people are always willing to help with a trade deal. No need to complicate things at this juncture.