Drnk Dling Tiemz Nao

Dear Planet Bob,

I come to you today with very exciting news from Sparta and TTK. For several months, our alliances have interacted with each other on a very friendly level, and both alliances have seen in the other similar ideals and a mutual desire to spartay 24/7. Due to this friendship, we have both decided, while wasted drunk, to let Planet Bob know officially of our friendship!

flags.png

Sparta-TTK PIAT w/ ODP

Before we get to the drinking: What follows is a massive drunk dial to all of Bob, showing that The Templar Knights and Sparta have each others' backs, so don't mess. Everyone in our alliances have dropped their keys into the bowl, respecting each other by not letting anyone drink and drive. Through Spartays every weekend and the common desire to finish every drink put in front of them, both alliances set the same goal for justice.

art1.png

I - Rufies FTL: Sparta and The Templar Knights both agree that there will be no party fouls on either side including: Military attack, Spy, or Aid to a known enemy. If it ever happens, the guy at fault owes big-time reps.

art2.png

II - Dude, I think she's into you: Sparta and the Templar Knights will totally let the other know if they hear any juicy info regarding the other alliance, and will be quick about getting the word to them.

art3v.png

III - We're running low back here, raid Tulak's liquor basement: Sparta and the Templar Knights know that in times of intense Spartaying, more kegs will inevitably be needed. While neither alliance has to aid the other, who wants to be at a party with no booze?? This aid can be in the form of hard liquor (military aid) and/or draft beer (monetary support).

art4.png

IV - If anyone %$*#'s with you, we're there: If any haters try to mess with The Templar Knights or Sparta, the other alliance will be so there. In the event they're too drunk or making a beer run at the moment, the other alliance doesn't need to help out, rare as that may be.

art5x.png

V - Sleeping it off: We want to tell the world of how glad we are about our :awesome: new friends, and the values we share. However, if either alliance holds back intel from the other, or if the Spartays become boring or hostile over time, the treaty may be canceled. We'll give each other 72 hours to ditch the party. Due to the nature of it, the canceling alliance needs to give the other notification in private, and any intentional or planned violations of the articles within this treaty result in the treaty being considered immediately void, unless otherwise agreed upon by the leadership of both signatories.

Signed for Sparta:

Tulak Hord - King

Wilhelm the Demented - King

Andrewbw - Archephor

Solace19k - Ephor of Lykoi

El Coggins - Ephor of Mesoa

Darklink7748 - Ephor of Mastropeia

Seth Muscarella - Ephor of Philoxenia

seal-sparta.png

Signed for TTK:

zoap0g.png

Edited by Sethly

This is an amazingly graphical announcement.

Cyphon and Tulak two of my favourite people to talk to while incredibly drunk.

Guess your foreign policy will be yelled out in two public chans now :P

Edit: I wrote TTK instead of Tulak

Edited by daggarz