Drnk Dling Tiemz Nao

V - Sleeping it off: We want to tell the world of how glad we are about our awesome.gif new friends, and the values we share. However, if either alliance holds back intel from the other, or if the Spartays become boring or hostile over time, the treaty may be canceled. We'll give each other 72 hours to ditch the party. Due to the nature of it, the canceling alliance needs to give the other notification in private, and any intentional or planned violations of the articles within this treaty result in the treaty being considered immediately void, unless otherwise agreed upon by the leadership of both signatories.

:blink:

The immediate cancellation bit is kinda like me telling you "I agree not to punch you, until I punch you - then our agreement's off"

:blink:

The immediate cancellation bit is kinda like me telling you "I agree not to punch you, until I punch you - then our agreement's off"

we thought TPF and Poison Clan had a pretty trendy idea, so we've decided to implement it into higher and higher level treaties.

be looking for that clause in our Athens treaty upgrade