She Said She'd Have an Affair with a Republican

SSSW18old.jpg

cpacflag.png

Article 1: Traveling the Appalachian Trail together.

A. She Said She was 18 (sssw18) and Conservative Politically Allied Countries (CPAC) as sovereign alliances agree to show respect towards each other in all mediums as long as this treaty is in force. Both alliances shall additionally buy flowers and dinner for one another.

B. Neither alliance shall spy or do BadThings to each other.

C. CPAC shall be a white alliance and shall have its members on white vote for Sssw18's white Senate candidate.

D. Any treaty with military clauses signed by CPAC must first be approved by Sssw18.

E. Sssw18 shall provide any needed advice and guidance CPAC may request.

F. CPAC may request economic aid from Sssw18. It is at Sssw18's discretion whether they feel the request merits action.

Article 2: Only the Governor Need Go to Argentina.

A. Sssw18 protects CPAC and shall consider any attack on CPAC to be the same as an attack on itself. Sssw18 shall offer it's diplomatic and if necessary it's military backing to keep CPAC safe.

B. This protection is non-chaining and it shall be at Sssw18's option whether to take military action against anyone who responds to an attack initiated by CPAC.

C. It is at CPAC's option whether to provide military help to Sssw18 if Sssw18 is attacked.

Article 3: When the Scandal Breaks. All Good Things Must End.

A. Both Sssw18 and CPAC may with 24 hour notice cancel this treaty.

B. Breakup sex shall be mandatory. Post breakup hookups will also be allowed provided there is no 2AM drunk dialing.

Signed this 1st day of September, 2009

For SSSW18:

Lord Chris, El Presidente

Vorkosigan, Vice Presidente

Taget (there, happy now?), Minister of Foreign Affairs

For CPAC:

Kyle Smith, Triumvirate of Foreign Affairs

Millhouse, Triumvirate of Defense

We welcome CPAC into our family and offer our sincere hope that they will someday be able to take an alliance under their wings as well. We have every confidence that they will be able to do so.

Edited by Lord Chris

Most excellent.

I would just like to thank the people at SSSW18 for offering up this protection to us. I know that they'll be assisting us through the good times and bad. I'm looking forward to working with them.

o/CPAC

o/SSSW18

o/Protection

Kyle Smith

Triumvirate of Foreign Affairs

CPAC

First spam is so two years ago.

Also, I invite people to join us at #cpac on coldfront if you're interested in getting to know us or at cpac.b1.jcink.com if you're interested in an embassy.

Edited by Kyle Smith

Hmmm I smell a potential Conservative shakeup! I mean, The Conservative Underground and Conservative Politically Allied Countries. While they be the bestest of friends or the most mortalest of ennemies? Only time will tell....

Good luck with the alliance!

o/ CPAC

o/ TCU