Dr Evil: We're going to the MOON!

2j64qj7.jpg4lsohy.jpg

A FnKa and MOON Mutual Defense and Optional Aggression Pact

FnKa and MOON have long looked at each other from a distance with binoculars. Finally we got close enough to sign this treaty before going back to our mutual stalking of one another.

FnKa-MOON MDoAP

Preamble: In light of our increasing relationship, Majestic Order of Orange Nations (hereafter MOON) and Fear none Kill all (hereafter FnKa), agree to enter this Mutual Defense and Optional Aggression Pact.

Article I: Peace

The undersigned alliances agree to avoid any direct or indirect conflict between each other, be it through military force, trolling or any other form of aggression. If a problem arises regarding this article (for example a raid between two different signatory members) both signatories agree to keep things diplomatically to the greatest possible extent. Both signatories also agree not to participate in any espionage act against each other.

Article II: Intelligence

Both signatories agree to share information between each other which may affect the other alliance's interests or security.

Article III: Mutual Defense

The undersigned alliances agree to defend each other in the event of defensive alliance war through the use of military force against the aggressor, diplomatic support and economic support towards the defending signatory. Peace will only be offered through mutual consent of the signatories and accepted under the same terms.

Article IV: Optional Aggression

In the event of offensive war, in which one of the signatories declares war on another alliance, the other signatory is strongly encouraged to aid the other signatory through military, diplomatic or economical means. However such assistance is not compulsory.

Article V: Termination

This treaty may be cancelled at any time by either signatory. The cancelling alliance must announce, through private or public channels, the termination of this treaty. After the cancelling notification/announcement, a grace period of five days will begin in which the terms of this treaty will still apply.

Signed for Fear none Kill all,

Metal Shards, Prime Minister

Silent Fury, Deputy Prime Minister

Yankeesfan924, Minister of Foreign Affairs

Platino, Minister of Defense

BlackBlack, Minister of Internal Affairs

ArchSorcerer, Minister of Finance

Azaarious, Minister of Trades and Technology

Kingofdajungle75, Minister of Recruitment

Ryan_S, Minister of Approval

Signed for Majestic Order of Orange Nations,

Overlord Shinnra, Emperor

Mattski133, Imperial Regent

Posta0, Imperial Duke

Tomato1109, Imperial Chancellor

Tator, Imperial Steward

going_to_the_moon-1620.jpg

Now back to your regularly schedule programming.

Edited by Overlord Shinnra

they told me this was going to happen and I didn't believe them...

also: awesome.

:awesome:

hehe mattski member when we signed out piat and i said FnKa drawing lines with orange well what do u no it came true we are orange and now MDoAp with u and int dun dun dun what will come next :lol1:

hehe mattski member when we signed out piat and i said FnKa drawing lines with orange well what do u no it came true we are orange and now MDoAp with u and int dun dun dun what will come next :lol1:

It's called punctuation. :P

o/ FnKa

o/ MOON

And this is not a bland name, thank you very much.