Now you's can't leave.

52 minutes ago, Sir Kiloist said:

For the love of all that is holy in this world. Can we please come up with new insults at least? The same 5 keep getting hurled around. 

No they can't because people lack the correct imagination in the peanut gallery. I mean they aren't even using the best insult to ever grace 2k17. What else does the ISX need other then Mcfisty his hole and pineapples to make sure they stay "fresh".

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

At least I didn't ghost in a highly stupid aggressive war, leaving my members vulnerable to attacks :awesome:

Regardless of how many Monsters lay siege to my house, you and I both know how this whole thing will end-

1426751340645.gif

Edited by General Kanabis

8 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

Regardless of how many Monsters lay siege to my house

We are not laying siege to your house, we are demolishing it. By the time you will have returned home, the only thing we will have preserved is your pink-eye medication. 

And this 'watered down version of MU' can still do the hula.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

9 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

Hush, child. I'll tell Grimsin and Kralot to go easy on you since you don't have any nukes.

As it stands, 4 M Inc Nations have staggered and 2 have gone into PM.

At the end of the first cycle they will exit pm, keeping Cobra in continuous nuclear anarchy for the duration of the war. In about 3-4 cycles, there will be nothing left of Cobra.

Now if you and your band wagoner run on home, we'll send them peace and you and I can sit in the bleachers together and watch iSX and AM duke it out. 

32 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Too bad you can't nuke him yourself since you are getting demolished by the Imperium.

I attacked 3 of your geldings with less than a million cash. Your own members are funding their destruction while only Amgine is doing a decent job.

Your definition of "demolishing" is cute.

23 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Now if you and your band wagoner run on home, we'll send them peace and you and I can sit in the bleachers together and watch iSX and AM duke it out. 

Now you's can't leave.

Edited by General Kanabis

Just now, General Kanabis said:

I attacked 3 of your geldings with less than a million cash. Your own members are funding their destruction while only Amgine is doing a decent job.

Your definition of "demolishing" is cute.

That's fine, more XP.

10 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

As it stands, 4 M Inc Nations have staggered and 2 have gone into PM.

At the end of the first cycle they will exit pm, keeping Cobra in continuous nuclear anarchy for the duration of the war. In about 3-4 cycles, there will be nothing left of Cobra.

Something something ..... add a few more words get to a lengthy paragraph. Finally insert a pm joke anywhere.

5 hours ago, Alexio15 said:

Something something ..... add a few more words get to a lengthy paragraph. Finally insert a pm joke anywhere.

That's a hollow statement

Edited by Lord Hitchcock
Doesn't deserve a period

2 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

That's a hollow statement

Well done part of the statement didn't fly completely over your head. I was just getting a pm joke in before anyone else saw fit to do it. Considering I honestly don't care on the matter why not eh.

54 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Sure, if they learn from the experience... why not? Everyone deserves a fair chance.

Thought you just ended the treaty you bad with them?

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

We had a treaty with Varangian Guard a year ago, which merged with WFF to form AM.

I keep forgetting AM was made through a merge, thanks.