Rsvp- Check Yes for Cobra

The Federation of Cobra cordially accepts Coalition invitation to the Monster Mash.

We hereby declare War on MU.

Mandarins%20Banner.jpg

What is that?

I hear a-creeping in my closet.

It’s a rather silly monster plotting chaos in the darkness.

Creeping while I’m sleeping so my senses won’t perceive it,

But tonight I have a big surprise. I hope he will receive it.

I shut my eyes as a façade, he isn’t all that clever.

He walks on out, quite nonchalant, and takes the bait in my endeavor.

With his approach, I feel remorse, for that which I will do.

But might is right, and on this night, his loitering is through.

Through the covers there’s a shadow getting closer every second.

It’s a menace with a pending need for swift eradication.

With one hand I’m holding steady that which will be his demise.

I raise it up, a DoW pointed dead between his eyes.

giphy.gif

Roal36, suspected director of intelligence for the Monsters University terrorist organization.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎10‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 10:29 AM, General Kanabis said:

Roal36, suspected director of intelligence for the Monsters University terrorist organization.

I want this as my new title.

1 minute ago, President Hardin said:

Good job shooting a non sdi nation my way, love it :D

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=812573 Lol. GK should be ashamed to send his men to be butchered like this. Dont kill all of his troops Pres, just loot his money and blast his infra.

14 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

President Hardin has an upper tier nation down in the low-mid tier. So yes it is easier to fight nations without his wonders and improvements.

Can't blame him. He didn't do the declare on this.

16 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

Can't blame him. He didn't do the declare on this.

Monsters University started the war in the first place by attacking several alliances without a casus belli. And then, continues to act belligerantly despite objectively losing the war. Now bragging about fighting nations with less wonders and improvements.

This is basically Monsters Inc/University every few months btw. The entire world is tired of these shenanigans, no one knows who will be targeted next. So such a large coalition really shouldn't be such a surprise.

The world knows better than to let the snake free when we have it by the throat.

Edited by Immortan Junka

if one side could stop this feedback loop of attention-seeking it would be really cool + good

or at least be sure and make it very clear in your announcement title that you're only posting about alex the great

Edited by Neo Uruk

54 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Monsters University started the war in the first place by attacking several alliances without a casus belli. And then, continues to act belligerantly despite objectively losing the war. Now bragging about fighting nations with less wonders and improvements.

This is basically Monsters Inc/University every few months btw. The entire world is tired of these shenanigans, no one knows who will be targeted next. So such a large coalition really shouldn't be such a surprise.

The world knows better than to let the snake free when we have it by the throat.

CB is basically dislike due to some/many past actions with other individual CBs also being in play (like mine). If this is an unprecedent thing in this 10 year old world then consider this as a NEW precedent. You justify micro AA bullying by stating the past precedents so here we are setting some precedents for the future.
President Hardin was not bragging, he is just stating some of the FoC'a stupidity he encountered in this war.

Edited by Roal36

1 hour ago, Roal36 said:

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=812573 Lol. GK should be ashamed to send his men to be butchered like this. Dont kill all of his troops Pres, just loot his money and blast his infra.

You guys are still getting Roaled (pun intended).

My boys have more heart than any of you cowards and Cas just got nukes, so this is his first rodeo. You mad?

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

President Hardin has an upper tier nation down in the low-mid tier. So yes it is easier to fight nations without his wonders and improvements.

48 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

VG attacked our allies and threatened them, and sra and jack Layton's past actions against monsters results in our destruction. I was attacked by someone with 1 wonder, I would never declare on someone with one wonder. Youll see that. 

1 minute ago, General Kanabis said:

I've heard this name before.

I thought he had resurfaced as LH though.

What happened to Hitchcock anyways?

Hitchock quit the game.

2 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

You guys are still getting Roaled (pun intended).

My boys have more heart than any of you cowards and Cas just got nukes, so this is his first rodeo. You mad?

Hum, you mean this is basically a training for him. Good for us in any case. 

4 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

CB is basically dislike due to some/many past actions with other individual CBs also being in play (like mine). If this is an unprecedent thing in this 10 year old world then consider this as a NEW precedent. You justify micro AA bullying by stating the past precedents so here we are setting some precedents for the future.
President Hardin was not bragging, he is just stating some of the stupidity he encountered in this war.

A precedent is set when the war is won. If the war is lost, it's an aberration, not a precedent.

35 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

Lol, "us".

You're as disposable to Hardin as a flea on a rabid dog's sack.

Don't be frustrated man. Things happen for a reason.