Rsvp- Check Yes for Cobra

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

xM4YM_s-200x150.gif

Settle down, cookie monster.

I was going to watch your destruction from the sidelines, but I couldn't resist myself. Stop being a little girl about it.

nice 1 carnal of course we like lpcn but roal is mentiroso y tu sabe la historia pero I like to see him get smashed he betrays too many people too many times and he will end up betraying monsters somehow he should snx get him carnal :gun::war:

On ‎10‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 8:06 PM, Montezuma said:

nice 1 carnal of course we like lpcn but roal is mentiroso y tu sabe la historia pero I like to see him get smashed he betrays too many people too many times and he will end up betraying monsters somehow he should snx get him carnal :gun::war:

Tell me how can I possibly betray Monsters. Also because you seem to have good knowledge about my alleged crimes let me ask u,
Who did I betray in the past? Don't tell me its the General pot I betrayed.
What did I lie about? 
If you like to see me get smashed why don't you do it yourself now that I am near to your NS level.

Edited by Roal36

On 10/7/2016 at 8:02 AM, Roal36 said:

Tell me how can I possibly betray Monsters. Also because you seem to have good knowledge about my alleged crimes let me ask u,
Who did I betray in the past? Don't tell me its the General pot I betrayed.
What did I lie about? 
If you like to see me get smashed why don't you do it yourself now that I am near to your NS level.

8957df59c20b4031ada8920a5d2521f6.jpg

Ok, seriously...

You need to stop talking about me.

I understand you're angry at Montezuma for having more balls than you, but that's none of MY business.

Calm down, Roal, your milk glands are showing.

Cantstandyourmilkglands_955db1_6046955mo

10 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

You need to stop talking about me.

On ‎10‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 8:32 PM, Roal36 said:

Don't tell me its the General pot I betrayed.

What were you saying.

2 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

Zexxionusedrollpicturezexxionrolledimage

English, do you speak it?

Is madness a symptom of radiation poisoning. Don't worry our war is about to end and in two days you will be spared from your current ordeal.

5 hours ago, Roal36 said:

Is madness a symptom of radiation poisoning. Don't worry our war is about to end and in two days you will be spared from your current ordeal.

Lol, I'm not finished with you, princess. This was our first battle but it certainly won't be the last.

7 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

Lol, I'm not finished with you, princess. This was our first battle but it certainly won't be the last.

You sound bitter. Nobody asked you to declare on me. So shall I give you peace? Its yours of u ask for it. OK send me the request.

7 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

Don't hesitate, nobody hear will make fun of u if ask for peace. 

1 hour ago, Roal36 said:

You sound bitter. Nobody asked you to declare on me. So shall I give you peace? Its yours of u ask for it. OK send me the request.

Not sure how he sounded bitter there tbh...

3 hours ago, Alexio15 said:

Not sure how he sounded bitter there tbh...

I wouldn't blame you for saying that. GK blabbers in strange ways.

12 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

3 hours ago, LordDarrin said:

i would hesitate to type with that statement if i was you...here*

Am I wrong? Will you make fun of GK and call him p****y if he surrenders. Give him a break he deserves to make nation saving decisions in peace without the threat of mockery.

2 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

Am I wrong? Will you make fun of GK and call him p****y if he surrenders. Give him a break he deserves to make nation saving decisions in peace without the threat of mockery.

giphy_2.gif

You and your ilk will lose this war. 

And who's surrendering?

Lol not me, I'm having way too much fun.

I get a real kick out of MU's war strategy:

6051578_4819cccdb234207baf8f0fefaf5cb1eb

United_Kingdom.png
PresidentJustin

(10/10/2016 11:13:45 AM) 
Roal sent me a message telling me to leave foc

United_Kingdom.png
PresidentJustin

(10/10/2016 11:43:24 AM) 
Lol roals warchest is at 18 mill

alliance_flags15201613733AM.jpg 
General Kanabis

(10/10/2016 12:09:25 PM) 
I imagine he's sent everyone in this Alliance such a message, riddled with bad grammar for sure.

To: Caspase From: Roal36 Date: 10/9/2016 11:27:17 PM

Subject: War is comming
Message: As I said earlier there is a lace for you in TMG. Its a safe alliance and is not fighting somebody's else's battle. GK is currently fighting in this war to feed his own ego and narcissism. This war had absolutely nothing to do with FoC. Even with my own involvement it didn't have anything to do with FoC. Yet Kanabis saw it fit to drag all of you to face attacks. Monsters are strong in the lowend. Once some of them gets out of Peace mode they wil come after each of you like a pack of wolves. GK can't even stop me from destroying his nation so safe to say none of you will stand a chance. 

He thinks with so much partners he can hold off MU attacks. He is wrong, MU can't be stopped by sheer numbers they are more prepared for this war than opponents know and I am telling you this so that you don't get destroyed. You can chose to ignore all this and stay at your own peril. I did my moral obligation to warn an ex fellow COBRA.

Roal's Info-

Last Tax Collection: 9/26/2016 12:04:22 AM
Last Bill Payment: 10/10/2016 12:00:44 AM
Desired Religion: Baha'i Faith
Desired Government: Communist
Threat Level: Severe
Tax Rate: 28%
Number of Spies: 150
Last Nuke Purchase: 10/10/2016 12:01:23 AM
Last Wonder Purchase: 9/10/2016
Total Money: $18,457,529
Technology: 89.03 Levels
Trade Partners: Pacific America, Land Of Freedom, Caparo T1, BANGLADESH NEAR BAY, Atrascan
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 26, Navy XP: 0, Air Force XP: 234, Intelligence XP: 24
Assigned Generals: Air Force XP Level 238, Army XP Level 102
Total Aircraft: 50
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 94
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 6
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:
Corvettes: 0
Landing Ships: 0
Battleships: 0
Cruisers: 0
Frigates: 0
Destroyers: 0
Submarines: 0
Aircraft Carriers: 0

Edited by General Kanabis

47 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

^The above PM would suggest that Roal still has influence over TMG.

I call on Coalition leaders to review the previous Peace Treaty signed with said faction.

LoL everybody has already realised the extent of my influence in TMG so its nothing new. Many TMG are cheering for me and hoping that they too would get a chance to bomb you. The reason why your coalition imposed a 1 year ban on me from TMG is because of my support within the alliance.

I hear nothing in your treaty (which I didn't sign btw) that prevents me from recruiting for TMG or helping any of them.

2 hours ago, Roal36 said:

the extent of my influence in TMG 

I hear nothing in your treaty (which I didn't sign btw) that prevents me from recruiting for TMG 

Recruitment is done by members, you know that. There IS such a thing as dual citizenship and secret dual citizenship.

"Article II:  Roal36 shall be banned from holding any status of membership within The Mages Guild for a minimum period of 1 year from the date of this agreement."

51 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

Recruitment is done by members, you know that. There IS such a thing as dual citizenship and secret dual citizenship.

Recruitment can be done by ANYBODY.  I've asked nations to join many other alliances before. I've asked nations to join SCOTLAND, OoT and Apex Federation before. Did this mean that I was a defacto member of these alliances? Also as I said I didn't sign that treaty. Maybe next time if a treaty involving me is drawn up please get my signature in it and then I will respect it.

Edited by Roal36

41 minutes ago, Haflinger said:

I have to admit that if Kanabis did surrender in this war, I probably would make fun of him. But that's a pretty big reach.

Seriously are you saying that what I did was a big reach ?