The Second War on Terror

The Zigur

21 hours ago, ericsw said:

It'll take more than self destruction to defeat me. You can win your stats war while I will destroy your alliance

his toy soliders crumble he don't care about his own alliance just his ego look his men don't want to fight they try to get lots of infra then all there time is wasted cause Romulus runs his childish mouth he loses nothing they lose tons lmao r they blind roflmao????????!!!!!:facepalm: nice leader u got their snx j/k lol:awesome:

here is snx farm boys lmao :frantic:

animalz :war::gun:

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

36 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

lol Romulus u call this a war we r sparring u boy child emperor lmao :lol1: surrender now or face years of us destroying u :gun::war:

ur paper imperium rots and our forces r putting ur generals to shame wile our generals gain glory and honor :war:keep it coming boy child #easiestwarever

viva la familia animalz y viva la lpcn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:war:

if you're wondering why you got nuked just now, it's for this post.

See, the thing is with you guys is you don't have the sportsmanship to admit defeat or even that attacking VG, SNX and SLAP was a bad idea, so I have no obligation to deliver you the casualties you seem to fawn over.

Obviously since you can't be civilized, this is going to be a long war in which your warchest must be ground between the millstones of nuclear anarchy and spy attacks.

21 hours ago, Chae Yeong said:

if you're wondering why you got nuked just now, it's for this post.

if ur wondering why 2.0 fakes sucked so bad look in the mirror lmao:lol1: u couldn't beat us with there help u wont beat us with junkas lmao they were much more challenging then Romulus :war:and they were fakes who desereted rukunu who refuses to ever surrender and left him sole heir to neutral shoving while they ran to make a new illiget alliance he is the only goon we all know it!!! so if Romulus is crappier then them ur in trouble fakey poo keep the wars coming please lmao:gun:keep bringing the nukes fakey boy 7 more and I advance to warlord!!!! :nuke::war:

3 hours ago, kingzog said:

Went to send you aid. Slots are all full.

*tips hat*

lol first who r u? do u ever fight? y r u in family business another secret admirer lmao :wub: but keep sending him money and all our enemies money so u can help grease our wheels lmao :war:

17 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

See, the thing is with you guys is you don't have the sportsmanship to admit defeat or even that attacking VG, SNX and SLAP was a bad idea, so I have no obligation to deliver you the casualties you seem to fawn over.

Obviously since you can't be civilized, this is going to be a long war in which your warchest must be ground between the millstones of nuclear anarchy and spy attacks.

but u r giving us everything we want Romulus we play the fiddle and u dance :facepalm: :gun:ur men have given me war counts casualties nukes and tons of cash and 9/10 times I put them into anarchy in 1 day lmao:war: what did they say??? 1 animalz brother man = 25 snx farms whao lol boom!!!!!

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

The fact that Animalz glorifies senseless violence over productive enterprise is reason enough to consider it a terrorist entity that needs to be contained for the sake of global stability.

productive? u have 6 wonders in 1200 days while i have 24 in 970

you say its because of all the wars you have had... you have 1.6m to my 4.5m

you are just a bad leader, broke, no clue on how to lead an alliance be productive

you will be purged 

Dynamic stats sig generator is down, but last I checked I have between 150-200 wars with this nation alone so I haven't been able to climb above 3000 infrastructure.

Don't worry though, I'm sure we will tango more than just one round.

Edited by Immortan Junka

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

Dynamic stats sig generator is down, but last I checked I have between 150-200 wars with this nation alone so I haven't been able to climb above 3000 infrastructure.

that makes you a hopeless leader, stand down for the sake of your alliance

On 2016-10-24 at 8:36 PM, Immortan Junka said:

They didn't actually attack SLAP, SLAP hit in defense of their protectorate. They attacked VG, SNX and SRA originally, hoping to do a bit of damage on their way to the final destruction of their nations.

8 hours ago, kingzog said:

I beat the crap out of MU's top nation. So, to answer your second question, yes. I do.

Our most inactive guy, congrats. Too bad you missed me :(

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=812300

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=812573

Kashmir and Kashmir Jr. just couldn't get it done. Sirwilliam did good, I don't know why he deleted the war :(. But he finally is not running into peace mode and deciddd to have a very destructive war with me.  I guess he is a cherry picker when it comes to war.