Alpha Wolves defending Overlords

1 hour ago, President Hardin said:

That's not fair :(

AL Bundy is willing to have his little pups slaughtered for an inactive alliance we would have let go after 1 round :P

Kashmir on the other hand........

hahaha awww your always so nice! haha Never bashing my wolves!

AL

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

53 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

Eh, ur just like MI.....gain some strength then I give a crap about you.

AL

So you don't care about someone who can hurt little pups? They produce the tech that powers your nukes? Eric is more than happy to take it. Eric was complaining to me about having too much land, fix that :P

I also have a slot open :)

1 hour ago, Walshington said:

I think everybody's short selling this one a little bit. The final countdown was attacking someone close to Kashmir, an SDS member was aiding the attacker, Kashmir messaged the SDS member to stop aiding the attacker, the attacker refused, and was then spied by Kashmir. Not 100% on this, but I think that's close.

I wish there was a bluster filter on this thing, but it would probably kill the OWF. 

Nice to see Randalla active again, though.

So sds that was protected as an alliance by ng and Atlas is at war with Kashmir right 

2 hours ago, President Hardin said:

So you don't care about someone who can hurt little pups? They produce the tech that powers your nukes? Eric is more than happy to take it. Eric was complaining to me about having too much land, fix that :P

I also have a slot open :)

I didnt say that, I said I will not tell my wolves (little pups) to attack someone that should be at 80k but likes to stay at 10k to pick on weak nations (Just like MI, where it looks like he if from) but that doesnt mean some wont just jump in and do it, so keep your hopes up....

I hope to have your slot filled soon haha

Al

Just now, AL Bundy said:

I didnt say that, I said I will not tell my wolves (little pups) to attack someone that should be at 80k but likes to stay at 10k to pick on weak nations (Just like MI, where it looks like he if from) but that doesnt mean some wont just jump in and do it, so keep your hopes up....

I hope to have your slot filled soon haha

Al

We have neutered so many pups, you guys quit fighting 

You're not worth my time, Hardin. You just keep telling yourself whatever bedtime story helps you sleep at night. 

You attack a peaceful, neutral alliance and then brag about chasing off a panicky youngling who's never fought before. And another of my members apparently treats you cordially despite your unprovoked attacks, and you plaster it up here to ridicule him. 

Oh, be still my beating heart, such a big brave man you are, Hardin. Heh, shows the content of your character, or lack thereof. 

I'm retired. I'm certainly not going around pretending to be relevant. You'll never be relevant, no matter how hard you try.

When you grow up, after you've been potty trained, you can stop bragging about chasing off one peaceful rookie, and come knock on MY door. I'll look forward to picking the rubble of your nation and the chunks of your carcass out of the treads of my boots. 

Also, hi Walsh! ;)

HAHAHA

2 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

We have neutered so many pups, you guys quit fighting 

HAHA neutered........ When is the last time u won a battle anyway LH? I mean against an active nation?

Seems you guys are busy with IRON, a wolf jumps in when they can.... I see no need to beat down an alliance already at the bottom.

AL

2 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

HAHAHA

HAHA neutered........ When is the last time u won a battle anyway LH? I mean against an active nation?

Seems you guys are busy with IRON, a wolf jumps in when they can.... I see no need to beat down an alliance already at the bottom.

AL

Continue to the insults-peace will not come for you anytime soon. Once we are done ironing, we will continue to pound you

1 minute ago, Randalla said:

When you grow up, after you've been potty trained, you can stop bragging about chasing off one peaceful rookie, and come knock on MY door. I'll look forward to picking the rubble of your nation and the chunks of your carcass out of the treads of my boots. 

That seems to be the norm these days, sadly. Bunch of !@#$-tiers running their mouths and bragging as if their damage can even compare to a nation of ~100k+ns. Yet at the same time, people wonder why barely any new nations who roll end up sticking around. 

2 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

That seems to be the norm these days, sadly. Bunch of !@#$-tiers running their mouths and bragging as if their damage can even compare to a nation of ~100k+ns. Yet at the same time, people wonder why barely any new nations who roll end up sticking around. 

You mean new nations want to be active and by your standards they can never impact planet Bob based off the compounding growth factor.

you answered your own question.

11 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Continue to the insults-peace will not come for you anytime soon. Once we are done ironing, we will continue to pound you

Im not asking for peace.... Maybe President Harding will help me out and help me down to your level! Well not your level, but maybe be able to hit your "top" guy...

Al

1 minute ago, DeathAdder said:

I don't believe I asked a question in there anywhere. Merely stated a matter of fact. Keep up, please.

I was helping you gauge your intellect in the matter of having any sort of knowledge on Bob.

but of course, your era as King was superb. Flippy-floppy deathadder and his inability to know the difference between a bloc exit and an mi6 cancellation, followed up by blaming all of Sparta's shortcomings on Yeru.

Back on track, I'm glad to see bunds and deathadder on the same page, it proves my view that they are both disillusioned with FA

3 hours ago, Alexio15 said:
5 hours ago, Walshington said:

I think everybody's short selling this one a little bit. The final countdown was attacking someone close to Kashmir, an SDS member was aiding the attacker, Kashmir messaged the SDS member to stop aiding the attacker, the attacker refused, and was then spied by Kashmir. Not 100% on this, but I think that's close.

3 hours ago, Alexio15 said:

So sds that was protected as an alliance by ng and Atlas is at war with Kashmir right 

Yes, SDS was an NG protectorate at the time of spying.  Not sure what you mean by Atlas is at war with Kashmir.

edit:  Wait, do you mean SDS was protected by NG and Atlas?  Either way, I think my little vignette was closer to accurate than what had been presented.  Or not, I was sort of watching from afar.  Feel free to clarify more, that was just my impression of what happened.

Edited by Walshington
Possible moment of clarity

4 hours ago, Randalla said:

You're not worth my time, Hardin. You just keep telling yourself whatever bedtime story helps you sleep at night. 

You attack a peaceful, neutral alliance and then brag about chasing off a panicky youngling who's never fought before. And another of my members apparently treats you cordially despite your unprovoked attacks, and you plaster it up here to ridicule him. 

Oh, be still my beating heart, such a big brave man you are, Hardin. Heh, shows the content of your character, or lack thereof. 

I'm retired. I'm certainly not going around pretending to be relevant. You'll never be relevant, no matter how hard you try.

Also, hi Walsh! ;)

if I'm not worth your time, why did you make a long post about me? :P

i'm glad to give your guys their first time and be the first one to give war advice to them, since they need the practice when a real alliance comes knocking.

i never seek to be relevant, it's why i never made a dow post on you. you take it personally, big mistake. if you looked at our other wars, we have fought ppo, kashmir, last call, lsf and friends. we will be moving on to someone, though you may drag this out long enough where I'll be fighting non nuclear nations. and the nation who left, left while you were at war. he is nothing but a stat pad, as half of your alliance is. first sign of trouble, they run to save their pixels. i would normally not let him go, but it allowed for a slot to open for one of my guys to attack an agw. threatening to put us in the rubble? in case you didn't know, that's where we are aiming for. billions of dollars and in the rubble makes us happy. 

AL, how's that attempting at nuking coming? :P

I guess I won't nuke him as he is in PM... 

The insults must stop though, we aint having it anymore!!

To: President Hardin    From: Pacis Ducem    Date: 5/15/2016 3:59:54 AM

Subject: Peace

Message: I personally didnt have anything to do with any insult to your alliance so please leave me be and ask the rest of your alliance to do the same

23 hours ago, B1gAlMan said:

The only insults I've seen in this war are the warchests of the people declaring on me. C'mon guys, 70k NS and less than 300m in the bank?

Well ya some of my wolves are not made of money, but most are not (2,787 days old) at a 64k strength......

Al

2 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

Well ya some of my wolves are not made of money, but most are not (2,787 days old) at a 64k strength......

Al

Sorry we are old farts and love nuclear warfare instead of hiding in peace mode like a few of your pups are when we are mostly in anarchy. It's also sad when our lowest nation has more money than some of your middle tier nations :P

I have two defending slots, no pup can take me :)

If someone wants to do the math which alliance has more casualties, the 7 man or 70 man alliance, tell us!