SNX-Animalz Agreement - Cancellation

Galerion

You must be claiming your stronger than GATO since you say join for a Stonger Brown Team today. GATO will never take SNX as a serious alliance with you in charge, you're like a time bomb. Not only do you embolden enemies, you also conspire against those who consider you a friend and supported your rise to leadership in SNX when everyone else shouted you down.

One way or another, karma wijll get you really good. Many have been wanting an excuse to hit you, now any who do can have all offensives against the LPC forgiven & a Senator wiling to unsanction them whenever they need it.. Many nations are bored and want to be free, what if taking your head was all it took have total freedom & support from many?

I used to be among those who gave you the biggetst benefit of the doubt. Assume your lame fake news threads were parody on purpose, assuming you weren't a complete traitor when you allied DK.

Now I know & I don't think there is anyone who really has nice things to say about you other some of your brainwashed yes men in the SNX. You will die a thousand deaths, SNX will only die once if they continue playing along with your fascist take over . You are no longer comptetent to be leader, although most poeple already knew that longer than me. Which isi why Atlas and GATO cancelled with SNX over you taking over..

Your "support" was not something I ever requested, nor were there any promises attached. If anything, your "support" (i.e. OWF posts to troll Doom) had a detrimental effect, since we were pursuing relations with Doom, and Doom doesn't like you. So no, it is not "treason" that I didn't return the "favor." You were a non-factor during the revolution. The idea I am some kind of "traitor" for doing what's best for SNX is laughable hysteria at it's best.

But please continue with your wild threats and conspiracy theories, it's good popcorn material. I am clearly the most evil villain ever for cancelling an NAP.

Edited by Immortan Junka

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgiveness for taking out Junka appllies to even what used to be =unforgiviable. Jack Layton's betrayal, Stonewall, even any of GOONS; if they show willlingness to right their wrongs by helping remove this cancer from Brown; that would prove someone really  wants forgiveness and are wiling to do whats right to make things go back to before we had our falling out. The blood of Junka is enough to pay the blood price for any betrayal or fallling out I''ve had with them.

Does Jack Layton, Sotnewall or anyone else wish things could go back to before the trust was gone. The moment Junka is removed someone with enough efficiency they are't always sub-5k NS even without any major wars can take his spot.. Some say grudges are bad business, dealing with Tywinu is easy enough all it reeallly requires is a desire to have thing back to where I see the good in someone over the bad.

What Junka cares about will all be burned to dust if he or his membership don't take the steps to switch leadership or team color. Junka will always be an outcast on Brown & SNX if they still support him despite his treachery against the LPC. some types of betrayal can't be forgiven or overlooked until the right steps are taken.

Junka rejected my offer to rule the Brown Team together when he first came to Brown & instead made a concerted effort to try tricking my allies to abandoon the LPC behind my back. That's worse than ground attakcks or any ats which can be replaced. Junka's time  on Brown will end. whether through bllood shed, or SNX being logical enough they don't keep someone who back stabs potential allies and major powers on Brown for no reason, then everyone who stays in the alliance will also share his guilt.

Junka's greed made him unwilling to share any power with anybody, trying to rule the word himselfwith two faced back stabbing. I bout abnother  traitor will come along with an offensie bad enough, shedding their blood could bring Junka forgiveness. I will make good on ensuring you regret the day first decided to try betraying me  & try getting my allies to rally around you instead, alll of SNX can count on that. A strong desire iallll which s really need to accomplish something important.

Edited by Sephiroth

Forgiveness for taking out Junka appllies to even what used to be =unforgiviable. Jack Layton's betrayal, Stonewall, even any of GOONS; if they show willlingness to right their wrongs by helping remove this cancer from Brown; that would prove someone really  wants forgiveness and are wiling to do whats right to make things go back to before we had our falling out. The blood of Junka is enough to pay the blood price for any betrayal or fallling out I''ve had with them.

Does Jack Layton, Sotnewall or anyone else wish things could go back to before the trust was gone. The moment Junka is removed someone with enough efficiency they are't always sub-5k NS even without any major wars can take his spot.. Some say grudges are bad business, dealing with Tywinu is easy enough all it reeallly requires is a desire to have thing back to where I see the good in someone over the bad.

What Junka cares about will all be burned to dust if he or his membership don't take the steps to switch leadership or team color. Junka will always be an outcast on Brown & SNX if they still support him despite his treachery against the LPC. some types of betrayal can't be forgiven or overlooked until the right steps are taken.

Junka rejected my offer to rule the Brown Team together when he first came to Brown & instead made a concerted effort to try tricking my allies to abandoon the LPC behind my back. That's worse than ground attakcks or any ats which can be replaced. Junka's time  on Brown will end. whether through bllood shed, or SNX being logical enough they don't keep someone who back stabs potential allies and major powers on Brown for no reason, then everyone who stays in the alliance will also share his guilt.

Junka's greed made him unwilling to share any power with anybody, trying to rule the word himselfwith two faced back stabbing. I bout abnother  traitor will come along with an offensie bad enough, shedding their blood could bring Junka forgiveness. I will make good on ensuring you regret the day first decided to try betraying me  & try getting my allies to rally around you instead, alll of SNX can count on that. A strong desire iallll which s really need to accomplish something important.

Looks like you are drinking again. Go to bed and come back when you can type correctly.

Looks like you are drinking again. Go to bed and come back when you can type correctly.

Anger has a more powerful effect than any drink even when the signs were there I didn/t want to believe you were a traitor.

However watch your back & if you message anyone from the LPC, they have full authority to do the right thing and hit you with everything they have. You were a joike as Tywin and a joke now, you're just riding on DK's coat tails to try making yourself feel tough after you spend vast amounts of time insulting them with essay after essay until you needed their help. You're using them and they're using you, but nobody will find it dishonoable if they don't waste strength defending someone who blatantly breaks treaties and then blames the victims for violating it first even when that is competely false. You're already fallen and credibility destroyed, will SNX let you briing all of SNX down with you? Will Doom Sphere  replace you for the better good? Jack Layton if he ever was serious about making up for breaking the Nexus of King; now he could make up for it doing something he enjoys. When you have no loyalty and you're purely an opportunist then nobody can trust you. Not even those you don't plan to betray yet.

Edited by Sephiroth

I speak for myself when i say this, but who are you to offer this "forgiveness" to others, and who are you to deem others as "forgivable" and "unforgivable"? You assume too much when you assume to speak for the Brown Sphere. Your position looks even less defensible by your statement that you approached Junka in an effort to convince him to rule Brown Sphere with you, especially since you said that Junka joined the Brown Sphere for nefarious reasons. 

Next, you claim that Junka is greedy for power, and that he is unwilling to share that power with anyone. This statement could not be much more false. Junka has tried multiple times to decentralize the power of his alliance in the event that something happens to him. I never put too much stock in such an event happening, but given the number of threats that you spew, I now realize that the contingency plan is not unfounded. Junka wants to give his power away, and the structure of SNX has been overhauled with a majority vote from the members of the alliance. Before you say anything about Junka being fearful of you and creating this contingency plan in response to you, this is not true either. A good leader takes any and all threats seriously, and has plans in place just in case something unforeseen happens. If you believe that this makes Junka weak, it would mean that you are severely lacking in many facets of leadership. 

Lastly, at least take some time to fix the spelling mistakes in your posts. While a few mistakes here and there are okay, a simple run through spell check should take care of most of the issues. If you do not know what this "spell check" is, it should be found under the editing tab of most, if not all, word processors. 

I know that nothing I have just said will convince you. In fact, if your responses in this thread are any indication, you will claim that I have been brainwashed by Junka, You'll also claim that I am an enemy and traitor of brown, and that I should seek (your) forgiveness. 

Warmest Regards,

Joel James

I speak for myself when i say this, but who are you to offer this "forgiveness" to others, and who are you to deem others as "forgivable" and "unforgivable"? You assume too much when you assume to speak for the Brown Sphere. Your position looks even less defensible by your statement that you approached Junka in an effort to convince him to rule Brown Sphere with you, especially since you said that Junka joined the Brown Sphere for nefarious reasons. 

Next, you claim that Junka is greedy for power, and that he is unwilling to share that power with anyone. This statement could not be much more false. Junka has tried multiple times to decentralize the power of his alliance in the event that something happens to him. I never put too much stock in such an event happening, but given the number of threats that you spew, I now realize that the contingency plan is not unfounded. Junka wants to give his power away, and the structure of SNX has been overhauled with a majority vote from the members of the alliance. Before you say anything about Junka being fearful of you and creating this contingency plan in response to you, this is not true either. A good leader takes any and all threats seriously, and has plans in place just in case something unforeseen happens. If you believe that this makes Junka weak, it would mean that you are severely lacking in many facets of leadership. 

Lastly, at least take some time to fix the spelling mistakes in your posts. While a few mistakes here and there are okay, a simple run through spell check should take care of most of the issues. If you do not know what this "spell check" is, it should be found under the editing tab of most, if not all, word processors. 

I know that nothing I have just said will convince you. In fact, if your responses in this thread are any indication, you will claim that I have been brainwashed by Junka, You'll also claim that I am an enemy and traitor of brown, and that I should seek (your) forgiveness. 

Warmest Regards,

Joel James

I meant offenses against the LPC and myself, since helping neatralize the worst enemy of the LPC would more than make up for past mistakes. Sometimes it takes a reminder that often your worst enemies are right beside you and you don't realize it until they're screwing you over. 

Junka has shown he clearly views me as his enemy or obstacle he needs to defeat, trying to coooperate with him has already failed. The Brown Team will have a large rift in it as long Junka chooses to continue his work against me on Brown. However those logs make it plain as day he's far more dangerous of an enemy than any of these GOONS chooseing to fight me until their war-chests are gone. At least these GOONS aren't lying in almost every post, its easy to see what they are .

Edited by Sephiroth

I meant offenses against the LPC and myself, since helping neatralize the worst enemy of the LPC would more than make up for past mistakes. Sometimes it takes a reminder that often your worst enemies are right beside you and you don't realize it until they're screwing you over. 

Junka has shown he clearly views me as his enemy or obstacle he needs to defeat, trying to coooperate with him has already failed. The Brown Team will have a large rift in it as long Junka chooses to continue his work against me on Brown. However those logs make it plain as day he's far more dangerous of an enemy than any of these GOONS chooseing to fight me until their war-chests are gone. At least these GOONS aren't lying in almost every post, its easy to see what they are .

Dear Sephiroth,

First of all, I would like to apologize about the disparaging comment I made earlier regarding spell check. I was unaware that you are currently intoxicated, something that has been mentioned to have occurred during a prior occurrence. While I am quite sure that these proceedings are quite stressful and this long thread belies your diplomatic endurance, I urge you to remain sober in the future. Being at less than full mental capacity can prove disastrous in any diplomatic situation, and turning to drink at a crucial juncture reflects poorly both on yourself and the limits of your self-control.

While you say that Junka's help against the enemies of the LPC would more than make up for his past transgressions, I see that you have missed a crucial phrase at the end of the sentence. Now I understand that it is quite difficult to think clearly through intoxication, so let me aid you by finishing the sentence for you. The complete phrase you were probably intending was "past mistakes against you" or "past mistakes against your interests".

Lastly, your comparison between Junka and GOONS show that you believe either Junka is an extreme threat given that it eclipses the power of GOONS, or you think that GOONS is pathetically weak. Given the long and proud history of GOONS, I will believe that it is the former that you were implying. Given that, I appreciate the compliment that you paid.

Warmest Regards,

Joel James

Lol feel free to reveal where I ever signed a treaty with you/ participated in secret LPCN owl rituals/ whatever you guys do.

I don't need to, starting with the OP were you broke a treaty wrote despite it only being NAP has revealed your dishonesty. Also whenever I found out about a new reroll of yours, I would send you cash. Even without a contract,, even after FCC we treated each other like friends. Eventually it became hard for you to pretend you weren't conspiring to try ruining me, so I could tell something was up. Although it took seeing the logs to know the extent we've somehow became enemies due to your secret ambitions. I've never yielded an inch on my senate seat regardless of how long I was at war, I wonder how well SNX and your Senators would fair if you put them through the same thing?

Considering you've made your goals incompatible with both of being on Brown, this will be settled eventually. Your words of trying to convince others to turn on me is actually a worst sin than you turning on me. Also we don't do rituals, we protect the sphere from tyrants who want sanctions back in normal use on Brown. This fight will come down to whether those like yourself, who feel if a recognized alliances asks for a sanction it should be givenn without caring about the victim. Then were are those like me, who have decided to use the Senate to protect factions like your from turning the sphere back into a puppet of your masters with the sanctions.

When our ideas are so opposed and both put forth effort to make our idea of what it should be a reality, there isn't peace where neither loses.. Either we both lose or one of us loses.

Edited by Sephiroth

Dear Sephiroth,

Given how you likened Junka's current incarnation to his previous one, I find myself incredulous that you would send any form of unattached monetary aid without prompting for the sole reason of expediting growth. Furthermore, you claim as such, but I do not see any proof of such a claim. Given that, I am forced to say that I cannot take such a fact into consideration. I would also like to point out that SNX also has their own Senate seat on Brown.

Lastly, if you could post a response to my earlier post soon, it would be highly appreciated. 

Warmest Regards,

Joel James

In any case personal friendships do not rise above alliance duty. I would not tolerate it from any of my government members, therefore I do not act as a hypocrite myself. Constantly calling upon our previous friendship or the fact we started in FCC does not entitle you to special treatment, the Imperium abhors such corruption.

You can bellow that it is treason all you want, we do not recognize LPCN as some sole legitimate power on brown, stop trying to force-shove your "libertarianism" down everyone's throats, we don't need it or want it.

Dear Sephiroth,

Given how you likened Junka's current incarnation to his previous one, I find myself incredulous that you would send any form of unattached monetary aid without prompting for the sole reason of expediting growth. Furthermore, you claim as such, but I do not see any proof of such a claim. Given that, I am forced to say that I cannot take such a fact into consideration. I would also like to point out that SNX also has their own Senate seat on Brown.

Lastly, if you could post a response to my earlier post soon, it would be highly appreciated. 

Warmest Regards,

Joel James

Junka is a different type of threat, GOONS you can see the enemy clearly right in front of you. Junka rather than fight me, will conspire get others to turn against me & go through great efforts to turn our members against us.

If that is what he said to aNiMaLz, who he should have expected would have shown me; who knows what he's been saying to alliances who already have biased views towards us? Such as encouraging GOONS and others to try keeping us in a constant war?

What he said to our close allies is likely mild compared to the idea's he is putting tn the heads of those who aren't such close friends with us. A threat like him will try to avoid fighting himself & get others to do the dirty work, so they can't be left alone.

Edited by Sephiroth

Dear Spehiroth, 

I am quick to notice that you left most of my post preceding my previous post unchallenged. Are you going to leave all else that I mentioned in that post unchallenged?

Warmest Regards,

Joel James

Dear Spehiroth, 

I am quick to notice that you left most of my post preceding my previous post unchallenged. Are you going to leave all else that I mentioned in that post unchallenged?

Warmest Regards,

Joel James

Apparently you're just trying to waste my time, rather than having real questions. If you think we might be able to work together, send  me a PM and I'll be glad to answer all your questions. However unless you're an ally, between GOONS,TSO ,SNX & another micro suddenly causing trouble; I don't have time to challage everything in your post. I would be spending a lot of time on each post if I decided to challenge every statement said in post packed full of questions. So keep it to one question in a post iif you want to make sure I respond to all of them, I'm usually in to much of a hurry to proof read or spell check, hence the errors. I'm  not back a page to see what you're talking about when it wasn't some which was important enough for you to restate the question when asking about it.

Still waiting to be attacked by the "five-star general" who has a Hidden Nuclear Missile Silo, but no Manhattan Project.

If outsiders don't attack you; you'll have some time to build up enough to fight me. I think that would be much more fun, you get to fight the rival  you've been conspiring against with your own hands for once?

As to your sig, the only one I want dead you is. The only ones I want alive are if they're bringing me your head.

I think a lot of blame involving your ideas has likely been mostly focused on Kshmir until now. However knowing what I know now, I think you were more likely involved in promoting the idea of couping the leader of COBRA & for Kashmir to withdraw them from the LPC.

Edited by Sephiroth

To prevent the Brown Team from fighting further and Junka making SNX part of his treason against the Brown Team, are all reasons I motion for keeology or Galerion to take their rightful place as leader of SNX over this mad man We'll offer our full support, I was never aware SNX became an enemy; so I'm hoping that's not the case and this is just Junka being crazy after not being able to handle the power.

Edited by Sephiroth

It's silly to think Tywin would give up power, looking at this announcement though it seems my advice to not have Tywin be the exclusive face of SNX was listened to though,

If he refused to give up alliance ownership to the new leaders, we would offer them support in dealing with him as well. All they need is over 50% voting to replace him for it to be legit & Gaerion is pretty much a shoe in candidate. He has experience and ability to take over, but also has much more level and logical mind set. I don't think he would suddenly decide to make enemies with whoever he sees as most influential on Brown; so he can try claiming that mantle later.

Junka is very full of himself if he thought some BS words promoting betrayal would be enough to phase the LPC after how many months of war we fought to get and keep the Senate. The game he's playing could set much of the team ablaze, since for us victory would all or nothing. Junka left unchecked would do so everyone in the alliance is in the extreme micro tier.

SNX has finally reached the point many suspected would happen, where they need to decide if they keep Junka even after he goes to far & bets everything on an opponent backing down who never has.

Edited by Sephiroth

Still waiting to be attacked by the "five-star general" who has a Hidden Nuclear Missile Silo, but no Manhattan Project.

Why don't you attack him yourself?

I know it's a long process for you to fill in the permission form in duplicate and post it to BONES. Then patiently wait for approved or denied stamp in the post.

If he refused to give up alliance ownership to the new leaders, we would offer them support in dealing with him as well. All they need is over 50% voting to replace him for it to be legit & Galerion is pretty much a shoe in candidate. He has experience and ability to take over, but also has much more level and logical mind set. I don't think he would suddenly decide to make enemies with whoever he sees as most influential on Brown; so he can try claiming that mantle later.

I appreciate the endorsement but disagree with you inferring that you are the most influential person/senator on brown I really don't think that stacks up and would sincerely doubt other senators (and the people they represent) would see it that way either. In fact of the 5 or 6 people who usually gain seats on brown when it comes to influence and how far reaching it is you would rank 5th or 6th to me. This is all subjective but of the people who I think will keep brown safe and prosperous for all the people on brown you do not rate highly at all, in fact you carry negative effects as far as I'm concerned.

So with all that considered do not assume you would be better off with me instead of Junka, I am highly active and who knows what I might get up to should I turn all my focus to diplomatics and war.   

To prevent the Brown Team from fighting further and Junka making SNX part of his treason against the Brown Team, are all reasons I motion for keeology or Galerion to take their rightful place as leader of SNX over this mad man We'll offer our full support, I was never aware SNX became an enemy; so I'm hoping that's not the case and this is just Junka being crazy after not being able to handle the power.

Been there done that, now I sit happily in MI6