SNX-Animalz Agreement - Cancellation

Galerion

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since no one has carried out Methrage's bounty on my head I thought I would help by sending out reminders.

To: sonadow32    From: Immortan Junka    Date: 2/3/2016 6:07:47 PM

Subject: Enemy of LPCN

Message: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/128288-snx-animalz-agreement-cancellation/?p=3433784

Just a heads up bro you should attack me, since your boss says Im official enemy of LPCN.

Looking forward to your attack!

Someone once told me sometimes rather than keep posing its better to leave people wondering what you're gong do, might be one good piece of advice you've given me.

I have a huge stack of CBs against you, but your nation is way out of my range on the low side despite over half a year of nuclear war for me. Its kind of pathetic Junka, how long have you been leading SNX without facing any major wars & your nation is so small it might as well be ZI from a cost perspective?

If SNX has anyone smart left in there, they'll realize they don't want someone who has achieved nothing since becoming leader other than make them tech slaves & potentially all need to take responsibly for your sins if they choose to continuing supporting you regardless of knowing what I know.

Edited by Sephiroth

Someone once told me sometimes rather than keep posing its better to leave people wondering what you're gong do, might be one good piece of advice you've given me.

I have a huge stack of CBs against you
, but your nation is way out of my range on the low side despite over half a year of nuclear war for me. Its kind of pathetic Junka, how long have you been leading SNX without facing any major wars & your nation is so small it might as well be ZI from a cost perspective?

If SNX has anyone smart left in there, they'll realize they don't want someone who has achieved nothing since becoming leader other than make them tech slaves & potentially all need to take responsibly for your sins if they choose to continuing supporting you regardless of knowing what I know.

One thing we all know you're not gonna do is take action. What we can expect from you: more walls of text begging the masses to raise their axes for you.

One thing we all know you're not gonna do is take action. What we can expect from you: more walls of text begging the masses to raise their axes for you.

Maybe I'll get to surprise you, although I think we both know its not his nation Junka cares about.

Edit: Also Junka the one time I tried for number one in votes to make a point, I got it. You keep trying month after month, but have never been able get the top spot in votes. GATO beats you everytime. Stop bragging about 2nd in something symbolic, its pathetic.

Edited by Sephiroth

Maybe I'll get to surprise you, although I think we both know its not his nation Junka cares about.

Edit: Also Junka the one time I tried for number one in votes to make a point, I got it. You keep trying month after month, but have never been able get the top stop votes. Stop bragging about 2nd in something symbolic, its pathetic.

Surprise me? lol Alright. Challenge is out there. You fail every challenge in the end though, so I won't hold my breath.

He cares only about his ego, just like you. This is why neither of you will get over this little lovers spat you got over Brown Sphere.

Edit: Also Junka the one time I tried for number one in votes to make a point, I got it. You keep trying month after month, but have never been able get the top spot in votes. GATO beats you everytime. Stop bragging about 2nd in something symbolic, its pathetic.

I don't claim to own the brown team, you incredibly dense savage. Keep making your threats and imagining defeating us in your world of methrage. In the meantime we will continue to grow and ZI any terrorists you send our way.

Being an alumni member who transferred from the South Harmon Institute of Technology, a little word of advice, quit using the word unity, there is no such thing and it will never happen, the unfortunate part of that for me was wasting 18 months learning that lesson, something that should have taken less than 18 hours.

Surprise me? lol Alright. Challenge is out there. You fail every challenge in the end though, so I won't hold my breath.

He cares only about his ego, just like you. This is why neither of you will get over this little lovers spat you got over Brown Sphere.

Junka's power on Brown is limited, his alliance hasn't even trusted him enough to make him the Senator. If they did he would have probably already screwed up their chance at having a Senator.

Once Junka loses what little influence he has on Brown, this will be over & Brown better for not having him. Right now all guilt is being placed on Junka, SNX can continue without facing any potential repercussions if they replace their leader. If they are unwilling to do so, DK could make that call for them.

Issue after issue keeps coming up between Doom Sphere and the LPC due to Junka's plotting. With it being clear he is the one who has been obsessively plotting against me and trying to turn us against each other, I think White Chocolate is very smart. She wouldn't let Junka abuse her kindness by using it to put me and her at odds, at least I'm fairly certain of that.

Edited by Sephiroth