I'm reading all the rebel's posts out loud with a southern accent, in falsetto. You guys should try it too!

As a proper Southerner, I take offense at this connection to "the rebel" that you are attempting to make. I am sophisticated and well-spoken gentleman, and I cannot abide any association you are insinuating exists between me and that yabbering baboon.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a proper Southerner, I take offense at this connection to "the rebel" that you are attempting to make. I am sophisticated and well-spoken gentleman, and I cannot abide any association you are insinuating exists between me and that yabbering baboon.

The voice I hear when reading RV's posts:

rhett-butler-gone-with-the-wind-7323222-

Also: Hello, RV!

Smurth's terms given to Mi if they want peace,  (Impossible to decommission a MP BTW)

So, I will say this.  If these talks move beyond the parties involved at this point.  Methrage will not get out of war without decommissioning the following wonders, which means he will be holding up the whole process:

Foreign Air Force Base

Hidden Nuclear Missile Silo

Manhattan Project

Pentagon

Superior Logistical Support

Weapons Research Complex

Now it seems LN is getting hit by Kashmir as well. When SRA wasn't able to gain the most ridiculous terms from an alliance I've ever heard, they call in more back up on an offensive war they started on us.

Smurth's terms given to Mi if they want peace,  (Impossible to decommission a MP BTW)

Now it seems LN is getting hit by Kashmir as well. When SRA wasn't able to gain the most ridiculous terms from an alliance I've ever heard, they call in more back up on an offensive war they started on us.

I have news for you, these are far from ridiculous, it's not true draconian till they start mentioning improvements, like factories, Intelligence agencies. bunkers and labor camps not to mention decommissioning all military hardware and only keeping the minimum troops amount of 20% for x amount of time

Smurth's does that then I'll be impressed, with those terms you should thank them, submit and move on with your life, 6 months your back in business terrorizing some unsuspecting micro

I have news for you, these are far from ridiculous, it's not true draconian till they start mentioning improvements, like factories, Intelligence agencies. bunkers and labor camps not to mention decommissioning all military hardware and only keeping the minimum troops amount of 20% for x amount of time

Smurth's does that then I'll be impressed, with those terms you should thank them, submit and move on with your life, 6 months your back in business terrorizing some unsuspecting micro

I think it shows a lack of knowledge on basic game mechanics and a desire for an eternal war. Even if I could decommission those wonders I wouldn't. Although he threw an impossible one in there as well.

Also I find it odd III% were the ones to start with Sanction Abuse, as well as attacking a smaller alliance for no reason. Now you're cheering those on from the sidelines, who you convinced to partake in your unprovoked aggression on us.

Edited by Methrage

I was removed from my Alliance cause of some things I said regarding LN, and I know you've been busy but I've been an Atlas for the past 24 days enjoying a life of not making any decision what so ever, to be frank I enjoy it and yes I would take the deal if I was in your position. 

Then again, my nation bio doesn't look like this.

Xanth and his Screaming Red Asses have been sentenced to zi for attacking LSA and snitching on kids to get them banned (for offending them). "Lady Dakota" has been sentenced to zi for issuing 3 waves of unjustified sanctions. 

I don't use word's like eternal or manipulating language that irritates that most docile of alliance leaders, not unless there a complete !@#$%.

Point I'm trying to make your politician now, go be one, save the brown team, I mean it is in utter chaos, just look what happen to SNX once BC was dissolved, we need a messiah, is it you ?  

Edited by Freelancer

I was removed from my Alliance cause of some things I said regarding LN, and I know you've been busy but I've been an Atlas for the past 24 days enjoying a life of not making any decision what so ever, to be frank I enjoy it and yes I would take the deal if I was in your position. 

Then again, my nation bio doesn't look like this.

I don't use word's like eternal or manipulating language that irritates that most docile of alliance leaders, not unless there a complete !@#$%.

Point I'm trying to make your politician now, go be one, save the brown team, I mean it is in utter chaos, just look what happen to SNX once BC was dissolved, we need a messiah, is it you ?

Wasn't III% responsible for throwing the Brown Team into Chaos? When you first had LD sanction me and attacked suddenly, then defended Lady Dakota after she threw another rogue sanction on me; while calling in back up to escalate it? Also you're crazy if you think I would ever accept a deal involving any wonder decommissions.

Also you use a lot of manipulating language, that isn't even my nation bio.

Nation Information
As Libertarians, we seek a world of liberty; a world in which all individuals are sovereign over their own lives, and no one is forced to sacrifice his or her values for the benefit of others. We believe that respect for individual rights is the essential precondition for a free and prosperous world.

Nation Slogan:
*Vote Libertarian for the Brown Senate*

Although Libertarian concepts seem foreign to you guys. Edited by Methrage