Fantasy RP?

Lysergide

I was exaggerating a little. I am still going to want Louisiana and modern-day France, plus mot likely just a little more. I was not  100 percent serious though. 

Starting out with Louisiana is pretty fuckin' huge, and Modern Day France would be way too big alone anyways.

It is good, but when zoomed in upon it gets quite pix elated. also, it is missing some important landforms like the Galapagos. I would suggest the Q-Bam used as a reference map in CNRP, CNRP2, and CNRP40. Also, for colonial period, we talking like late 18th, early 19th century?

If so, count the thirteen colonies mine as the United States of America, if we are making reservations.

Edited by Ferdinand Foch

I think it gives it a bit of a rustic feel towards it. Also not every island needs to be accounted for. During a time frame in which the world was being discovered and armies were marching at each other and firing in turn, many islands were ignored, unless they were large enough to support a colony, and only if that colony could serve a purpose to the different crowns or republics of the day.

you are not going to be making people successfully live in siberia in the 1600s.

This is a good point, however I still believe that we should attempt to show the whole planet, but it is not a must. Also, I believe we should narrow down the time range to like I said 18th to 19th centuries.

EDIT: Forget the narrowing down for the time being. The time range for muskets goes from 16th century to 19th century. We can deal with that later.

Edited by Ferdinand Foch

I'm in favor of a sword n shield rp....the one lyser posted

Well, I am in favor of pushing forward more with it if you have more people interested. I can multi-task, and do more than one thing. I am only working on this other one because others have shown interest in something I am interested in.

This is a good point, however I still believe that we should attempt to show the whole planet, but it is not a must. Also, I believe we should narrow down the time range to like I said 18th to 19th centuries.

EDIT: Forget the narrowing down for the time being. The time range for muskets goes from 16th century to 19th century. We can deal with that later.

Time Frame would realistically be 1600-Early 1800's.

I think he was more talking about the Arctic Siberia.