Lannister Factor Special Edition: Statement Quiz

The Zigur

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know Daenarys, if you had joined the Party earlier and sought advice, I might have helped you with the situation you do not realize you are in yet. Interestingly, your opponent is already a member of the Party. If you are intelligent, you will see the solution that may be in your best interests.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

I think you overestimate the clout of your alliance. :|

We are working to resolve the issue of this rogues actions. He'll be given the chance to peace out or as I said, he'll be burn't to the ground. Only this rogue can make that choice.

You clearly don't pay very good attention to the various events. Lots of nukes are thrown for no more than five words on an offhand post said in jest, much less being actually annoying.

Micro AA wars maybe and I'm glad my opinions annoy you, you better get use to them.

I'm not trying to play a dragon as I have baby dragons that aren't ready for war yet but their mother is always ready.

I am sure they will make nice worm food.

The tech If given will be sent asap to tech I owe and won't be used for war. This rogue will be dealing with the AA I owe the tech to seeing as its him who's stealing their money for their tech. I'm sure he's been messaged already and not much I can do in the matter but beat him down.

I don't think you quite understand what a Rogue is.

Having recently been hit by three of them, I don't think I do. You will not survive a nuclear exchange as a viable nation, not for a very, very long time.

Is that a threat?

You know Daenarys, if you had joined the Party earlier and sought advice, I might have helped you with the situation you do not realize you are in yet. Interestingly, your opponent is already a member of the Party. If you are intelligent, you will see the solution that may be in your best interests.

I'd rather be the opposition party.

We are working to resolve the issue of this rogues actions. He'll be given the chance to peace out or as I said, he'll be burn't to the ground. Only this rogue can make that choice.

Micro AA wars maybe and I'm glad my opinions annoy you, you better get use to them.

Your opinions don't annoy me, your opinions annoy my employer, which is almost as bad.

Is that a threat?

Hon, you wish I liked you well enough to threaten you.

Edited by Shave N Haircut

Again, you don't know what a rogue is, and I don't see anyone in particular that you are connected to that would be doing any kind of burning.

What is a rogue then?

Someone who goes against the norm and standard of the rest of their peers to cause damage to a person or an alliance of their choice, in which times they are rendered no longer a part of their previous alliance. Last I checked this attack was pre-meditated, and he still sits as the El Presidente of Riot Society.

Someone who goes against the norm and standard of the rest of their peers to cause damage to a person or an alliance of their choice, in which times they are rendered no longer a part of their previous alliance. Last I checked this attack was pre-meditated, and he still sits as the El Presidente of Riot Society.

Perhaps your just a rogue alliance then If this is the actions of your leader?

Perhaps your just a rogue alliance then If this is the actions of your leader?

Ah, yes you caught us. We are a band of Rogues. A roving band of tech raiders, with an attitude.

Our glorious Leader Humongous, the Lord Humongous, the Warrior of the Wastelands, the Ayatollah of Rock'n'Rolla, is gravely disappointed in you. Thus he has unleashed his dogs of war upon you.

Edited by Lysergide