• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Such bitterness....

Do you need some cheese to go with that whine?

Awww, Paul... Ya see, I argue, and whine in my OWN thread. I don't troll into other threads that don't concern me, and whine about things that happened some time ago. They make a cream that gets rid of what your going through, brah.... If used three times a day, it still won't make you witty, though.... even if we don't know you in real life. 

Paul, please listen man. Its time to move on. I have friends that can get you into a program. Just say the word. You have friends here, too. 

Funny ferrie mentions vag... Sounds like an emotional 13 yr old girl. ;)

Good luck to you warriors! Was great fighting with youbguys last round now against :)

You got me, buddy. Good to know we're on the same side this go around, huh?

So people complain about nations that dont declare now? :| as the man said, they're open for anarchy.... Do something about it!

Bloody American school children :) Eddy they think this is real :) I'm away for a pint noo :ehm:

If you mattered, or were someone I particularly cared about, I might be offended. But then again, I'm trying to imagine this in an Irish, or Scottish accent, because its the only way I can make any sense of this gibberish. This was aimed at Clash as a rant. The last part of my rant is the only thing you should be paying attention to, because it's the only thing that pertained to you(other that the Vag!@#$ comment... That was totally aimed at you. :P) . Now... Carry on peasant. 

Hello.  Have not seen you in a while.  How's the family?

My have you changed.

Hello.  Have not seen you in a while.  How's the family?

My have you changed.

Hiya Cowboy. Great to hear from you. Families doing great, buddy. Thanks.

Changed? Maybe. Over the years we all change a little, my friend. I've always been one to speak my mind. I'm just a little less filtered in my old age. :P  Still the same pleasant conversationalist when I think everything is going fairly. 

How about you, Cowboy? Hows things? 

Look, here's a pic of Swazz in action:

baby_zpsc372ec59.jpeg

That MUST be his war face.

To: Clash      From: Swazz  

Date: 4/29/2013 12:44:18 AM

Subject: Your decisions

I mean, I'm getting beat down. That's only because I had like 3 of you oversized aholes down declare on me. As a whole though, your alliance isn't getting the job done and losing AGAIN.

How many wars do you have to fight to know that it's just not a good idea to fight us? If your cheap war last time didn't make Kong mad this one certainly will.

I think Citadel will show you what a real blitz looks like and maybe TPC will join too just to make sure you never come back out of your coffin. By going to war with us AGAIN you made a death wish on behalf of warriors. It's just not good business.

Hey, I got your prewar top nation by myself, your prewar second biggest nation with a WAPA nation, Gold Island who is fighting only me, and then Swazz, who's tears clog up my war slot more than his actual attacks. I could have sworn WAR IS WHY WE WERE HERE. Well, the Warriors and WAPA anyways. Hell, I wish you'd sent two more nations at me, I could use the casualties and the more the merrier.

We have NEVER cared about who wins the war. All alliances we're friends with are those we've warred against, including WAPA who we fought in our very first round ever. We have long practiced our Friends Through War philosophy, and practiced it well. For us there has NEVER been anything except white peace at the end of a war, and our nations are always encouraged to thank those they have warred against. It was the same last war, it will be the same this war, it will be the same next war and every war. This is just a fucking game.

For the record, Jesuskitty is awesome as always, Dagoth of Titan is fighting his best although WARCHEST next time mi amigo, and a special shout out to Donada of Gold Island who is turning out to be a pretty good guy. Then.. ..there's Swazz, who whines like the south of France. I expected better from Ferrie too. Sorry we scratched your infra, dude.

Look, if some of you guys are gonna cry this hard, just message Cowboy and we can peace you all out early. That's ok, we've done it in the past and probably will again in the future. TE isn't for everyone, after all. It's a place where you can hide but you can't run. Sometimes your infra gets scratched.

Otherwise, stfu and fight. Got it?

---

BTW could someone from TPC please clarify about Swazz being your viceroy? I for one had no idea he could order y'all around whenever he wants too. I mean we all know y'all aren't ever gonna fight each other, but if it's like this, please just go ahead and merge. Kthanksbyebye.

I hate this stupid forum, as do most Warriors. More tears here then posts.

we are supposed to win these wars?  now someone tells me i though the idea was to get onto the highest kills lists. :(   stupid bear feels stupid now

Edited by Polarbear

What's the point of war and the game if not to win? 

Why take pre-war statistics if we fight just to fight.... and if you fight just to fight then why not declare on 5 men alliances just for the hell of it? I wouldn't put that past warriors. Statistics are kept on this game for a reason. You can pretend to want to war just for war but at the end of the game there is a scoreboard to take note of. You pretend to want white peace at the end of war and then declare on Citadel 10 days later after the so-called peace. I'm tired of your lies. 

You don't war just to war, you're too cowardly for a real war. For the first 30 days in the round Warriors sat idle... doing nothing with 0 casualities. But here comes Clash "oh look how brave we are we love to war just to war blah blah blah" and so clash declares war on citadel despite that Citadel just got out of a war 5 days earlier. 

i6VGGIe.gif

So when you do declare this first war against Ctiadel, you know we're at a disadvantage and so you think you can win - you obviously didn't. I guess you got your bums hurt so you give it another go and this time you bring in WAPA who has had 40 days of no war. If you're going to pretend to fight war for the reason of war at least have honor about it. It's clear that your first war was a massive failure despite the lengthy amount of build up time and overwhelming numbers you had against a smaller but better managed Citadel. Now you're trying again, with better results but not all across the board. 

I just wish you would be honest Clash. Tell the world that you envy Citadel. It's the only reasoning that can explain why you declared war dishonorably the first time and then tried again 10 days later. I don't want to peace out, I can fight you guys till the end of round and I expect to. Just don't smear me on the forum and actually say BS like "we make friends through war". 

i3iKzEn.jpg

TPC and Swazz parted ways several months ago, after a brief association:

[url]http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/114514-hellas-declaration-of-war-on-tpc/?p=3072149[/url]

Nothing he says indicates any intentions by our alliance.

once again i hear people bitching about nations sitting idle and not going to war.  There is a simple solution to that prob that seems to be not on their minds.  Fucking attack them.  dont just whine in the forum that so and so alliance sat idle and they have no kils blah blah blah.  if you have a problem with an alliance with no wars bring the war to them dont whine because nobody has.  this is a war game use that really fun part to do something about it, and stop annoying the rest of us with your bitching about how they have not gone to war yet

Swazz..., in the first thread you were slightly amusing, now you are just annoying.

For the first 30 days in the round Warriors sat idle... doing nothing with 0 casualities. So when you do declare this first war against Ctiadel, you know we're at a disadvantage and so you think you can win

Keep harping on that same line mate. The more you convince yourself the better.

I know for a fact that the Warriors do just want to fight, and arent concerned with the long run like the rest of you are. They just want to war. You complain about us sitting for 30 days, and also complain that we had a 10 day turnaround from the last war...

Shut up and fight.

Nation Strength: 3,574.346

And yes, im still fighting.

Truth hurts. I think that's why you guys are always offended by everything I say. It's funny when warriors says to shut and fight when I didn't even post here until Clash had to run his mouth. If you don't talk about me, I tend to stay out of things. 

I expected better from Ferrie too. Sorry we scratched your infra, dude.

Seriously, Clash? I'm currently ranked #3 in casualties. You know as well as I that my infra is the last thing on my mind. Getting double teamed by two WAPA nations twice my size, and both with ZERO casualties, and over 500 tech, all because the tW nations can't handle me? That tends to get me a little worked up. Never to fear, though. Seems Bunnet bit off more than he could chew. :)

What's the point of war and the game if not to win? 

Why take pre-war statistics if we fight just to fight.... and if you fight just to fight then why not declare on 5 men alliances just for the hell of it? I wouldn't put that past warriors. Statistics are kept on this game for a reason. You can pretend to want to war just for war but at the end of the game there is a scoreboard to take note of. You pretend to want white peace at the end of war and then declare on Citadel 10 days later after the so-called peace. I'm tired of your lies. 

You don't war just to war, you're too cowardly for a real war. For the first 30 days in the round Warriors sat idle... doing nothing with 0 casualities. But here comes Clash "oh look how brave we are we love to war just to war blah blah blah" and so clash declares war on citadel despite that Citadel just got out of a war 5 days earlier. 

i6VGGIe.gif

So when you do declare this first war against Ctiadel, you know we're at a disadvantage and so you think you can win - you obviously didn't. I guess you got your bums hurt so you give it another go and this time you bring in WAPA who has had 40 days of no war. If you're going to pretend to fight war for the reason of war at least have honor about it. It's clear that your first war was a massive failure despite the lengthy amount of build up time and overwhelming numbers you had against a smaller but better managed Citadel. Now you're trying again, with better results but not all across the board. 

I just wish you would be honest Clash. Tell the world that you envy Citadel. It's the only reasoning that can explain why you declared war dishonorably the first time and then tried again 10 days later. I don't want to peace out, I can fight you guys till the end of round and I expect to. Just don't smear me on the forum and actually say BS like "we make friends through war". 

i3iKzEn.jpg

I did not read all of your dribble but want some of what your smoking. I told you it was a long round, preparing for early war would have consequences. Now look TPC is running away with things and Citadel cannot keep up WC wise.

Kudos on jumping the gun, thanks for the warning.  :D    Good luck to everyone although looking at the stats, some involved don't need it. 

o/ Rat Basterds

o/ Rodentia Dominatus

o/ Citadel

It's great to have you as allies, guys. Good job :)

Seriously, Clash? I'm currently ranked #3 in casualties. You know as well as I that my infra is the last thing on my mind. Getting double teamed by two WAPA nations twice my size, and both with ZERO casualties, and over 500 tech, all because the tW nations can't handle me? That tends to get me a little worked up. Never to fear, though. Seems Bunnet bit off more than he could chew. :)

Don't knock me Ferrie as I am fighting unlike others :) pesky SDI lol

B-)

Well, bunnet, good luck now, and hope you and mr.Ferrie will make a good,lasting friendship... !  ;) 

o/ WAPA ,the little Giant!

tW and WAPA have reached a peace agreement with Rat Basterds and RD effective immediately.

The war with Cit will carry on till update of 5/1 5/2, as original wars expire.

We thank you for your time, and a hard fought battle.

Top 7 Day Smallest Alliance Gains

1) -87,276 Strength Change - Warriors 

2) -71,268 Strength Change - Citadel

Edited by StevieG

So, I've ran a little over 10 spy ops on Warriors. Today, they finally caught me and cried about it. 

ClashCry_zps9c55f66b.png

Cowboymaddy_zps99d7b983.png

I don't understand why they declare war and expect espionage to not be apart of the game. They've declared on us twice this round, why would I want to help them rebuild and get out of anarchy? I'm sorry for destroying all of spartan's two nukes before a coordinated blitz even happened by warriors. I just hate hypocrites and liars. Clash calls me a cry baby and then he cries. 

I can't blame warriors. It's got to be frustrating declaring war and not expecting espionage to take place. 

Spyops_zpsa21301e9.png

I don't even have a CIA and I have this success. If you're going to start a war, be prepared for the consequences and don't whine. I'm going to come after your nukes, change your govt when anarchied, and if you believe that war has no consequences I'll even give your people a new belief system. 

9y4EUHp.jpg