So, I've ran a little over 10 spy ops on Warriors. Today, they finally caught me and cried about it. 

ClashCry_zps9c55f66b.png

Cowboymaddy_zps99d7b983.png

I don't understand why they declare war and expect espionage to not be apart of the game. They've declared on us twice this round, why would I want to help them rebuild and get out of anarchy? I'm sorry for destroying all of spartan's two nukes before a coordinated blitz even happened by warriors. I just hate hypocrites and liars. Clash calls me a cry baby and then he cries. 

I can't blame warriors. It's got to be frustrating declaring war and not expecting espionage to take place. 

Spyops_zpsa21301e9.png

I don't even have a CIA and I have this success. If you're going to start a war, be prepared for the consequences and don't whine. I'm going to come after your nukes, change your govt when anarchied, and if you believe that war has no consequences I'll even give your people a new belief system. 

They are dishonorable and so are you. Why Kong lets you stay in Citadel is beyond my mind.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regarding the spyops.

I've received a pm from the Warriors regarding the above mentined spyops.

I've responded and here is the jist of it:

the Citadel gov. didn't give any specific instructions regarding spying to reduce the tax collections. It's up to each member.

However, the Warriors did those spyops to decrease Citadel's members collections in the first days of both wars and even massive spyops before wars.

Citadel gov. never does spyops in a peace time. I don't consider it to be ethical, but decided against making that an issue.

That's all

Regarding the spyops.

I've received a pm from the Warriors regarding the above mentined spyops.

I've responded and here is the jist of it:

the Citadel gov. didn't give any specific instructions regarding spying to reduce the tax collections. It's up to each member.

However, the Warriors did those spyops to decrease Citadel's members collections in the first days of both wars and even massive spyops before wars.

Citadel gov. never does spyops in a peace time. I don't consider it to be ethical, but decided against making that an issue.

That's all

Good to hear both sides of the story/spying whatever you want to call it. If I could get on IRC I think I have logs about something dealing with this.. 

I guess Cowboy, Clash and the rest of Warriors kind of see it as not needed after a peace agreement is in place I guess.

A bit of a cheap shot, but as long as theres none after the peace date, nothing technically wrong.

Don't knock me Ferrie as I am fighting unlike others :) pesky SDI lol

Agreed, Sir. 

Destruction Rank: Of 1,378 existing wars this war is ranked #1 in destruction.

Well done, my friend. Good luck the rest of the round. 

Salute!

B-)

NO SDI...? Hum, interesting, Ferrie!   Your Nation MUST have been built on very strong Hormones...or the Nukes bunnet bought were made  in North Korea...! Lol!!! ;)

I guess Cowboy, Clash and the rest of Warriors kind of see it as not needed after a peace agreement is in place I guess.

A bit of a cheap shot, but as long as theres none after the peace date, nothing technically wrong.

As it is, Warriors did perform those spy  operations to decrease the tax collections after the war on our members, who didn't do it to Warriors...talk about cheap shots..not that I'm surprised

As it is, Warriors did perform those spy  operations to decrease the tax collections after the war on our members, who didn't do it to Warriors...talk about cheap shots..not that I'm surprised

Will have to agree with Kong as I was the recipient of one of those "cheap shots" and I have never done any of the "government propaganda" missions on anyone in the 20 some odd rounds I have played TE.

And no it wasn't Clash who did the mission as quite the contrary he was very polite and even funny most times.

Was a pleasure doing battle with him.

The cheap shot guy was:

To: JesusKitten    From: chieftain    Date: 5/1/2013 4:37:30 PM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your population and managed to incite new government propaganda. In the attack your counter spies managed to kill 20 enemy spies and your attackers identity has been publicly revealed.

His reasoning behind doing those type of missions was pretty simple:

To: JesusKitten    From: chieftain    Date: 5/3/2013 4:39:53 PM

Subject: RE: Spy Operation Attack

Message: Alls fair in love and war honey bun and You can tan my hide any time you wish sweetness x

B-)

Let's see it again... As long as a Peace agreement is "ON"...  The Warriors will NOT use of Spy-ops on Money( or other type)...?  So, JUST when about to attack an AA, the spying have free start-up run towards the would be Foes...?!?!  Not only during actual War...? 

Mmm ... it sounds kind of harsh and way bellicose and a bit unfair...   To those about to be later on engaged in War.  Well, yes, is

a very worrisome situation,for any one at TE ...  But, is this TE,isn't it?   War, destruction, battle plans, be better than the other...!?!?     

But, at the same time, this is not seen  as an Anarchy game system, without some leading rules and some usual "stuff" to give it

a 'liveable' structure, shape or form...!  

Am I  aligned with your thoughts... ? :mellow:  

SERIOUSLY?!

Since I'm here already I'll post on this stupidness too.

The spy attacks for our last war against Citadel are still there in the spy records. While there were a couple sporadic gov/irs attacks by Warriors first, Citadel ran a full alliance-wide gov. spying spree during the war. In total gov/irs attacks, go back and count them, Citadel ran FAR more than we did. It's not even close. They ran them as an ALLIANCE too (class exceptions like Jesuskitty aside of course), while only a few of our nations ran them. The records are RIGHT HERE. Go look and stfu, you bunch of whining sniveling little punks.

Am I  aligned with your thoughts... ? :mellow:  

YOU need to learn to do some research before drinking someone's stupid kool-aid.

Sometimes people are full of crap - like this time. You should know better by now.

YOU need to learn to do some research before drinking someone's stupid kool-aid.

Sometimes people are full of crap - like this time. You should know better by now.

B-)

Thanks Clash,old man!  They seem soo straight forward ...!  Lol!   Just giving an opportunity the Truth to arise, or the guys to hang from their own tongue ...! Lol!   :popcorn: :smug: :gag: :ehm:

Edited by HDSupreme

• 2 weeks later...

I think Kong was trying to convey that it was classless of Warriors to run spyops before, during, and after the war and then complain and cry that Citadel was doing it on a massive scale only during the war. When I finally did get caught spying Warrior's leader and officers sent me whiny messages which have already been posted for all to see. If you're going to spy before, during, and after wars don't cry when you get spied back. It's whatever though, I give zero focks. Citadel did not spy warriors before our war but I'm not going to deny or confirm that current operations are going on presently or in warrior's last war. 

FGAZaQe.gif

5/30/2013 8:28:49 AM

team_Red.gif

breaker 
Ruler: Nanobreaker
Warriors

team_White.gif

Alatropican 
Ruler: lonzert
Citadel
Sabotage IRS Proficiency

Success But Caught

And an attack 2 days earlier? We doin this again?

it's the only attack they have been exposed at. They are doing a lot for a peace time.

Let's say, I'm curious to see how much deeper hole are they digging by gearing up to attack us for the third time in a round, without us attacking them even once.

"Houston, we have a problem" :)

They also blame me for spy attacks and attacked me, without any proof. If I committed half of the spying they think I committed surely I would have been caught once. I know for sure that others spy warriors on the daily and I try to keep count of visible espionage damage within my war range. I sent a friendly message to a warriors person that his 6 nukes were no longer there and he responded by declaring war on me. 

I'm still waiting for an apology. 

You guys just suck y'know? Do you ever tell the whole truth?

The order of what happened:

tW nation gets several nukes spied

Swazz messages tW nation taunting message about his nukes right after

Swazz lies about spying tW nukes

tW nation attacks Swazz

3 Citadel nations attack tW nation

tW nation spies Citadel

Reminder: Warriors are not the alliance that blatantly lies about its spy attacks.

If we hadn't already killed you twice this round we would be killing you again right now and you'd deserve it just for being whiny sniveling weasels here and MAKING ME POST HERE. That alone ticks me off enough that you deserve a good killing all over again, but it's time to move on, even if Swazz can't. Seriously, get over it.

You guys just suck y'know? Do you ever tell the whole truth?

The order of what happened:

tW nation gets several nukes spied

Swazz messages tW nation taunting message about his nukes right after

Swazz lies about spying tW nukes

tW nation attacks Swazz

3 Citadel nations attack tW nation

tW nation spies Citadel

Reminder: Warriors are not the alliance that blatantly lies about its spy attacks.

If we hadn't already killed you twice this round we would be killing you again right now and you'd deserve it just for being whiny sniveling weasels here and MAKING ME POST HERE. That alone ticks me off enough that you deserve a good killing all over again, but it's time to move on, even if Swazz can't. Seriously, get over it.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Clash, c'mon man. Seriously. You guys got smoked like a pack of Cools both times you attacked. You know. We know. All of CN knows. Quit actin silly, buddy. 

Clash, you were saying we don't tell the entire truth? Here it is - the way the Warriors did their "business" with us this round:

-at the beginning of the round, you (your gov.) wanted to have a "friendly" war with us - that means no nukes and 3 days long -as I recall from your "lessons" for me a long way back, Clash. You still are following your "strategy"
The Warriors are trying to follow this path every round.
We refused and said we have other targets in mind and told you, there are other reasonable targets for you. I even pointed out Hellas for you, who were having similar amount of nukes and were a perfect match for you. 
I knew you'd never attacked them - because they would refuse a friendly war and would nuke you. You don't like to be hurt, like real Warriors :P.

So, you knew we are going to have a war and decided just wait. After we were out of a war  with 3 alliances and some of us were nuked (yes, were fighting not only OP), you've attacked us after 5 days of peace while sitting there for 3 weeks.
After early peace offers by most Warriors members the first war with you was over. So, you've had an advantage of bigger war chests and you didn't kill us.

After the first war with you was over, your member approached us and wanted me to give my solemn promise, that we won't hit you back in our offensive war, because it might hurt you lol
We refused.

What did you do? Because you couldn't have an advantage in peace days this time, you've invited WAPA to help you with their nukes advantage. Your side had 50% more nukes than our side.
Yet again, with this new advantage you didn't kill us.

When you saw, that your glorious victory isn't happening, what did you do? After 2-3 days of war your member approached us and suggested an early peace and a joint operation against other alliances after this war was over! LOL  . As I recall, TPC had been mentioned, not sure about others.

We refused yet again and fought the rest of the  5 days long war alone, even though our allies decided to accept your early peace offer.  .. and still you didn't kill us.

I must mention your continuous spy operations during peace time, which I deplore.
Swazz? He lost his full membership status and he won't be our member after this round is over - for other reasons than spying on your nukes. Him spying on you never was proven. One of your multiple spy ops was exposed - read Ferrie's post. You've spied a lot even before the last alleged spying by Swazz. Don't give excuses here that it was in return.
I alone have been spied upon many times in a peace time. We know your "style" and you got caught eventually  - doing dirty stuff.

What can I say? The Warriors have fought all their wars  having an advantage - be it more peace days or more nukes or whatever. Never a fair fight.

That's the way you are: pretending to be tough why you are not, trying to avoid a heavy fighting and always trying to get an unfair advantage.

I must say, I was a bit sceptical when Hellas described your treacherous behaviour a round before that, when you've back stabbed them as well, but I've learnt to know those Hellas guys a bit better this round. Their two Kings. I definitely like Wasso with his direct approach and I don't like Bombuator, who makes me to spend  more time in SE lol.

You can rave as much as you want, Clash - it doesn't change what you are.
Edited by kongland