Yeah, not gonna answer all of that. I just don't have that much time in life lol.

Some of it's right, the rest not so much. Here's just a couple highlights.

1.So, you knew we are going to have a war and decided just wait. After we were out of a war  with 3 alliances and some of us were nuked (yes, were fighting not only OP), you've attacked us after 5 days of peace while sitting there for 3 weeks.What did you do? Because you couldn't have an advantage in peace days this time, you've invited WAPA to help you with their nukes advantage. Your side had 50% more nukes than our side.

Yet again, with this new advantage you didn't kill us.
[...]
2. What can I say? The Warriors have fought all their wars  having an advantage - be it more peace days or more nukes or whatever. Never a fair fight

3. -  I must say, I was a bit sceptical when Hellas described your treacherous behaviour a round before that, when you've back stabbed them as well, but I've learnt to know those Hellas guys a bit better this round. Their two Kings. I definitely like Wasso with his direct approach and I don't like Bombuator, who makes me to spend  more time in SE lol.

1. NONE of you were nuked. A couple TPC nations got nuked but no Citadel nation did.This is the second time it's not just me calling you out, it's the game itself. The nuke stats stay all round long too, just like the spy stats. That link is to the earliest page of your own nuke reports, anyone can go see them. You nuked your opponents but none of them nuked you. Scoreboard. This means you had nukes and they did not, you had 5% nations and they did not, you had bigger nations than they did, etc. etc. See how that works?

Once again, on our first war: Citadel had more nukes than we did, the second most nations in TE at the time, higher average NS than we did - and another alliance that also had nukes, plus higher average ns than we did. All those advantages and you still think we did a down-declare? That kind of explains why you think your first war was NOT a TRUE cheap down-declare.

2. Are reallllyyy trying to say that fits the Hellas war? During the time between their opening war down declare against TFK, and the time they hit us, they fought TPC and we fought you - twice. We can actually look up the times out of war if you want, but you won't like it. They had more peace, more avg ns by a quite a bit, 80% more nukes, more nuke nations, etc. We didn't complain about any of that, it was a fun war. Kind of funny you're now trying to kiss Hellas' butt at the same time you spew this stuff - which actually kind of insults them.

3. Are you referring to the time when they wanted us to be their meatshields against an alliance twice our average ns? Backing out of an agreed war alongside us, literally on the last day, and saying "You guys go ahead and hit 'em NOW, and we'll come in a couple of days, yeah, a couple of days."? ON THE GO DAY this happened! So then we hit THEM instead, which was a completely even war - which is, of course, why we wanted them to help us hit the alliance with twice our average ns in the first place?! Together we had a chance to do some legit damage. Alone, we had only 15 nations even in RANGE for any of them. We will be no one's meatshields, kong. They needed hitting.

Anyways that was then, this is now. I like bomb, we have met several times on the battlefield and he always tries hard and there is good banter between us all war long, just like last time. I was bustin' his chops just the other night :P

Anyways that's enough, I'm outties til next time. Twice now you've tried to claim something that checking the game itself proves completely wrong, and it looks like both times you did that on purpose. That's a really bad precedent and I think it puts a pretty accurate spin on everything y'all say here on the owf.

--

Ps: I also want to redeem a war discount coupon that TPC gave us on our second war agai9nst you, when they hit what they called "the WAPA stragglers." That was 40 nukes and 45,000ns that did not fight in our war (and did in TPC's war), which makes things even MORE even between us. We had the same time out of war as you had, and we gave you even more help than the first war. Rat Basterds were legit, give them props. Yet still you cry, post after post after post after post after post after post after post...

Edited by Clash

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Clash, c'mon man. Seriously. You guys got smoked like a pack of Cools both times you attacked. You know. We know. All of CN knows. Quit actin silly, buddy. 

Post after post after post after post after post after post after post after post after post after post all of which essentially sum up to "Wahh the Warriors are picking on us" does not sound like like winners to me. That's the way losers act.

I didn't read all Clash's post, I just saw about that none of Citadel members was nuked. 

You are a big liar, Sir!

3 members, including myself.

I won't waste my time with you anymore.

Edit: We were hit by Misfits and it wasn't just one nuke for me. Don't rely on software with bugs. I know what did happen.

Edited by kongland

Well looks like I'm out of an alliance. So who wants me? 

Positives: Good at war, spying, building, the game in general 

Negative: Very boisterous, but isn't this what TE needs? Whenever I get involved in a topic the views go into the thousands. 

Needs: Alliance must have trade circle I can join

The round hasn't been good to me due to warring but if I land in a more peaceful and less targeted alliance I could be a powerhouse once again in the next round. 

I must say, I was a bit sceptical when Hellas described your treacherous behaviour a round before that, when you've back stabbed them as well, but I've learnt to know those Hellas guys a bit better this round. Their two Kings. I definitely like Wasso with his direct approach and I don't like Bombuator, who makes me to spend  more time in SE lol.

Ouch that hurt :( Sorry about the tech deal ;)