A Statement from Doomhouse

Ardus

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1300603878' post='2670944']
TOP has never directly attacked NPO it's true. Merely supported those who did both militarily and financially in the last two wars that have been waged against NPO. Ironically for the "crimes" that TOP helped NPO commit if you believe one of the [b]5 or 6 CB's[/b] DH is floating around these days.
[/quote]
That must be the most frustrating aspect of these debates, i.e. that different DH posters have different opinions of why they declared war. Preemption appears to be the official reason for the war, but the continued dredging up of NPO's past makes it seem like it was not the only reason.

Preemption also does not explain why the war continues when the PB/NpO front has been completed. Again, Peace Mode is cited as the official reason, but this just suggests that preemption was not the real reason in the first place.

Edited by Sir Humphrey

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='avenger218' timestamp='1300603888' post='2670945']
You guys are being stupid by blindly following MK around like a whipped pup.
[/quote]
They're just so cute.
[quote]
TOP has never stood on her own, you guys always ride the coat tails of the dominant alliances of the day. TOP is, has been and always will be tools.
[/quote]
Alright, NADC.

Edited by NorthernLights

Guest avenger218

TOP says they did nothing to NPO.
ok, say NPO pays IRON to go kill MK, than funds IRON's war effort.
does that relieve NPO of any responsibility in the war?
remember in this scenario it is NPO that essentially hired IRON
to kill MK and is funding the war, which makes NPO the assailant and IRON the proxy.
TOP not betraying NPO would be TOP staying neutral, or helping NPO either through cash money or direct combat.
Liquid Mercury (a TOPper) was Karma;s supreme commander, TOP and MK milcom were #1 and #2 in that war. Liquid Mercury was Karma's #1, Archon was Karma #2.
TOP directly used Karma to attack NPO.

Guest avenger218

[quote name='NorthernLights' timestamp='1300604433' post='2670951']
Alright, NADC.
[/quote]
Unlike TOP there was a point in our history when we were the largest Blue team alliance.
We refused to be a Bleu proxy state Bleu attacked us for it.
When has TOP ever stood on your own without riding the coat tails of the most powerful alliances?

[quote name='avenger218' timestamp='1300603528' post='2670937']
Look at the Karma side.
http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Karma_war

If TOP didn't fight maybe you should remove your name and flag from that list.
every alliance on the Hegemony side was a proxy extension of NPO so attacking them was
an attack on Pacifica.
[/quote]
Just like how the people who oAed into a war against GOONS are in defensive wars since we attacked NPO right?

<_<

[quote name='avenger218' timestamp='1300603888' post='2670945']
you guys attacked based on the weakest of all evidence, IRC logs.
[/quote]
Just out of interest, what are these IRC logs that DH posters are pointing to? I have not seen DH present any clear evidence of an intention by NPO to enter the war, which I suspect is because there was none.

[quote name='avenger218' timestamp='1300601135' post='2670896']
NAPs isn't going to keep TOP off of you at some later date.[/quote]

I like the way you've switched from "NADC is destroying TOP" to "TOP is going to roll Umbrella".

Guest avenger218

[quote name='Sir Humphrey' timestamp='1300605217' post='2670957']
Just out of interest, what are these IRC logs that DH posters are pointing to? I have not seen DH present any clear evidence of an intention by NPO to enter the war, which I suspect is because there was none.
[/quote]
You are right sir humphrey, their only evidence is IRC log snippets.

Guest avenger218

[quote name='Baldr' timestamp='1300605391' post='2670958']
I like the way you've switched from "NADC is destroying TOP" to "TOP is going to roll Umbrella".
[/quote]
Not just NADC, NADC isn't the only alliance on TOP atm.
yes in a FUTURE war TOP will most likely end up facing MK.
you guys may be MK's tools atm but nothing lasts forever.

Guest avenger218

[quote name='Baldr' timestamp='1300605566' post='2670960']
You just keep giving and giving.

:awesome:
[/quote]
and all you know how to do is tow the party line.
when have you EVER questioned ANYTHING MK did?

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1300605104' post='2670955']
Just like how the people who oAed into a war against GOONS are in defensive wars since we attacked NPO right?

<_<
[/quote]
Yes. Alliances supporting and defending their friends from an unprovoked and brazenly aggressive attack [i]are[/i] fighting a defensive war.

It is disappointing to see GOONS latch on to superficial legalities to justify their intended actions.

[quote name='avenger218' timestamp='1300606211' post='2670966']
when have you EVER questioned ANYTHING MK did?
[/quote]

lol

Go back and read some of my posts, you idiot. I'm in TOP, but I don't agree with MK's actions, and I've said so.

Guest avenger218

[quote name='Baldr' timestamp='1300606367' post='2670968']
lol

Go back and read some of my posts, you idiot. I'm in TOP, but I don't agree with MK's actions, and I've said so.
[/quote]
Sure Baldr that's why your siding with them now.
That's why your fighting this war.
your alliance questioned them so much you blindly followed them
on to the battlefield. it is one thing to talk it, another thing to walk it.
You do alot of talking the talk, but very little walking the walk.
why aren't you calling Ardus out here for attacking an alliance for no reason at all?

[quote name='avenger218' timestamp='1300602963' post='2670925']
TOP was in Citadel when they hit NPO.
[/quote]
er, no they weren't on account of them never having fought the NPO.

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1300603502' post='2670936']
So AAAAAAAAAAGGGG is a hypocrite. Thanks!
[/quote]
hey look, you didn't read what i said.

[quote name='Waterana' timestamp='1300603619' post='2670940']
The aid TOP is sending MK isn't being used for flowers and kittens. They might not be fighting us directly, but are certainly aiding and abetting the war effort against us.
[/quote]
you should recognise hostilities then.

[quote name='HHAYD' timestamp='1300603956' post='2670947']
We aren't the only ones losing NS.
[/quote]
yes, the nadc, npo, tool, ml, 64 digits etc are shedding it too.

[quote name='avenger218' timestamp='1300604736' post='2670952']
to kill MK and is funding the war, which makes NPO the assailant and IRON the proxy.
TOP not betraying NPO would be TOP staying neutral, or helping NPO either through cash money or direct combat.
Liquid Mercury (a TOPper) was Karma;s supreme commander, TOP and MK milcom were #1 and #2 in that war. Liquid Mercury was Karma's #1, Archon was Karma #2.
[/quote]
yeah, this would only hold true if TOP 'paid' MK to declare war on the NPO (they didn't).

Avenger218, instead of making nonsense accusations, you could talk to me on IRC. I idle in #nadc all the time, and you aren't there.

I doubt you will. You would rather make up lies.

Edited by Baldr

[quote name='avenger218' timestamp='1300606812' post='2670969']
Sure Baldr that's why your siding with them now.
That's why your fighting this war.
your alliance questioned them so much you blindly followed them
on to the battlefield. it is one thing to talk it, another thing to walk it.
You do alot of talking the talk, but very little walking the walk.
why aren't you calling Ardus out here for attacking an alliance for no reason at all?
[/quote]

The reasons are there. I believe Roq has posted them quite a bit. Whether you like it or not is a different thing but to say they don't exist is silly. Also I believe TOP and Duckroll were the planners for the TOP-C&G War weren't they ? So they have actually done more then NADC has in the past three years so yea stop spouting nonsense [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/emot-v.gif[/img]

Edited by Sir Keshav IV

Guest avenger218

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1300608073' post='2670976']
er, no they weren't on account of them never having fought the NPO.
[/quote]
The Order of The paradox is emblazened boldly under the citadel banner in that war.

[quote]
yes, the nadc, npo, tool, ml, 64 digits etc are shedding it too.
[/quote]
as is TOP, Umbrella, The Mushroom Kingdom, GOONS, et al.
downward NS curve doesn't mean you're gaining anything.
If you weren't losing NS that graph would be a flat line or curving upwards.
but it's not.

[quote]
yeah, this would only hold true if TOP 'paid' MK to declare war on the NPO (they didn't).
[/quote]
than what the hell was that 5 billion for? Planting Petunias?

Guest avenger218

[quote name='Sir Keshav IV' timestamp='1300608321' post='2670980']
The reasons are there. I believe Roq has posted them quite a bit. Whether you like it or not is a different thing but to say they don't exist is silly. Also I believe TOP and Duckroll were the planners for the TOP-C&G War weren't they ? So they have actually done more then NADC has in the past three years so yea stop spouting nonsense [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/emot-v.gif[/img]
[/quote]

MK has been the dominant alliance in every big war since Karma and was the #2 dominant alliance IN Karma.
MK was the dominant alliance in C&G for years. when NPO was in charge, MK was the dominant alliance in the opposing side.
Saying otherwise is nonsense.

[quote name='avenger218' timestamp='1300608637' post='2670985']
MK has been the dominant alliance in every big war since Karma and was the #2 dominant alliance IN Karma.
MK was the dominant alliance in C&G for years. when NPO was in charge, MK was the dominant alliance in the opposing side.
Saying otherwise is nonsense.
[/quote]

You claimed TOP has done nothing, to which I stated they have done a lot in the past year. Where in my post that I even reference MK?

Guest avenger218

[quote name='Sir Keshav IV' timestamp='1300608321' post='2670980']
[/quote]
Ah yes the good ole DoomHouse propaganda dept. They are about as reliable as the [OOC]Soviet ITAR-TASS news agency[/OOC] the swill they pump out is about as reliable as [OOC]Soviet propaganda[/OOC] Roq is just propping up DH's unprovoked war of aggression.

Guest avenger218

[quote name='Sir Keshav IV' timestamp='1300608737' post='2670986']
You claimed TOP has done nothing, to which I stated they have done a lot in the past year. Where in my post that I even reference MK?
[/quote]
You mentioned TOP, TOP is a puppet, always has been, always will be.
TOP's done alot for other alliances, they haven't done squat of their own accord.
TOP has never stood on their own 2 feet, ever.

[quote name='avenger218' timestamp='1300608867' post='2670988']
Ah yes the good ole DoomHouse propaganda dept. They are about as reliable as the [OOC]Soviet ITAR-TASS news agency[/OOC] the swill they pump out is about as reliable as [OOC]Soviet propaganda[/OOC] Roq is just propping up DH's unprovoked war of aggression.
[/quote]

DH's propaganda department at least has logic behind their arguments :v:

[quote name='avenger218' timestamp='1300604736' post='2670952']
[/quote]
During the Karma negotiations NPO spit in TOP's face, and then expected them to help. Everyone knew TOP was closer to Citadel than NPO. It took a year of excessive paranoia for TOP to finally abandon their incrediably close ties with Citadel. Sure they could have stayed neutral and it wouldn't have affected much, but to insure that would have happened NPO shouldn't have disrespected TOP as they did. At the time of Karma TOP had already voted to cancel all ties with NPO, and process which in TOP took quite some time.

Secondly, LM was in Gramlins at the time of Karma, TOP really had nothing to do with the planning of the war. LM was Karma's military commander, at the time TOP's military commander was Salajol, someone who 99% of haven't heard of. Crymson was Grandmaster I believe and his only contribution to Karma was pissing off a lot people on his own side. TOP was far down the list of Karma leaders. To say TOP planned Karma to hit NPO is retarded at best.

[quote name='avenger218' timestamp='1300604886' post='2670954']
Unlike TOP there was a point in our history when we were the largest Blue team alliance.
We refused to be a Bleu proxy state Bleu attacked us for it.
When has TOP ever stood on your own without riding the coat tails of the most powerful alliances?
[/quote]
You missed the time where TOP was the strongest alliance in the world? It was for over a year, so it was hard to mise. TOP stood on her own during Bi-Poler. TOP abandoned any of it's allies that may hold an independant thought (FOK, Umbrella and Gramlins) and used it's own sphere of influence to attack an entire bloc. A far more ballsy move than anything NADC has ever done.

Edited by General Scipio

[quote name='avenger218' timestamp='1300608360' post='2670981']
The Order of The paradox is emblazened boldly under the citadel banner in that war.[/quote]
yeah, shocking as this may seem, just because you're in a coalition doesn't necessarily mean you're at war with every alliance in the other coalition. there were 15 alliances on the npo in karma, top was not one of them.

as is TOP, Umbrella, The Mushroom Kingdom, GOONS, et al.
downward NS curve doesn't mean you're gaining anything.
If you weren't losing NS that graph would be a flat line or curving upwards.
but it's not. [/quote]
um, umbrella actually us going up.

i'll let you into a secret though. when one coalition loses more ns than another one, they are the losing side. doomhouse + NoR + FAN are losing less NS than the NPO and friends.

than what the hell was that 5 billion for? Planting Petunias?[/quote]
top hasn't given us 5b in aid. that's how much umbrella+mk have given to goons.

the aid is for our lower tier nations. it isn't payment for a service (the service being, according to you, attacking the npo). if you think top paid mk to attack the npo then you're a moron.

Edited by Banksy