Peace in our Time

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1300194619' post='2665536']
[img]http://tvmedia.ign.com/tv/image/article/114/1147540/beavis-and-butthead_1278532869_1296688382.jpg[/img]

"They said 'dongs'. Heh."

"Dongs! Heh. Heh. Heh."

"I present our bill for the war for 100 meellion dongs!"

"Heh. Heh. Heh. Heh. Heh. Heh. Heh."

:facepalm: That's right TRL, encourage them....
[/quote]

Even by your standards that is pretty terrible. Please do not try to be funny again. It is like watching a train wreck.

Also, if you made that signature you shall now be known as Timeline's cousin.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Thrash' timestamp='1300205236' post='2665592']
Congrats on peace.

Where are the crippling reps? :((
[/quote]
Smallish alliance, and another reward for ending semi-early. Maybe we can try to meet our quota of evil monsters near the end of the war.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1300205497' post='2665595']
Smallish alliance, and another reward for ending semi-early. Maybe we can try to meet our quota of evil monsters near the end of the war.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Unlikely. You have shown yourselves as the softies you truly are. You will not fool us again into thinking otherwise.

Anyway, well done TLR. You were one of the less worse alliances in our coalition.[/color]

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1300205232' post='2665591']
Even by your standards that is pretty terrible. Please do not try to be funny again. It is like watching a train wreck.

Also, if you made that signature you shall now be known as Timeline's cousin.
[/quote]

And you will be known as GOONS...somehow I feel far superior even being "Timeline's cousin". :smug:

It's not funny because it is about [b]you[/b], if it were about someone else, say NSO, you'd be laughing...in that special B&B way.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1300212217' post='2665655']
And you will be known as GOONS...somehow I feel far superior even being "Timeline's cousin". :smug:

It's not funny because it is about [b]you[/b], if it were about someone else, say NSO, you'd be laughing...in that special B&B way.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]No, it just wasn't funny.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1300212524' post='2665661']
No, it just wasn't funny.
[/quote]

Well, I guess I should bow before the man who knows a joke when he sees one. Of course you see a joke whenever you look in the mirror, so it comes naturally to you.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1300214345' post='2665678']
Well, I guess I should bow before the man who knows a joke when he sees one. Of course you see a joke whenever you look in the mirror, so it comes naturally to you.
[/quote]

Wrap it up, RVailure, you're outmatched here.

[/quote]
Wicked ice burn, bro.

[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]While I'll admit that's a good insult, and quite sharp, it still doesn't make that joke funny. Nor have you succeeded in getting under my skin (an impossible task). Though it would seem, however, that I have gotten under yours. I fail to see what reason you would otherwise have for feeling the need for such snarky commentary. But for this I would declare you the winner if this were the sixth grade lunchroom.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1300212217' post='2665655']

[/quote]

No, even if your terrible post was directed at NSO, I would have posted the exact same, I can guarantee you that 110%. It was just that bad. I'm quite happy being a goon. You on the other hand should feel ashamed to be Timelines cousin.

I can also guarantee you that 100% of any of your posts would not have me laughing, no matter what method you chose to use to get your terrible point across.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1300215018' post='2665686']
I can also guarantee you that 100% of any of your posts would not have me laughing, no matter what method you chose to use to get your terrible point across.
[/quote]

Are you trying to prove his point that you're just a biased Doomhouse fanboy, and wouldn't have found anything funny unless you agreed with it? I know that the joke was no Doomhouse NPO apology mockery thread, the one with FAN's tears from the DoW still freshly drowning any humor from the thread all together. Personally, I didn't think it was bad. It wasn't even very insulting. I'm pro Beavis and Butthead jokes all day.

Anyways, if anyone deserves to ask for reps it's GOONS. In fact, it would be ridiculous if they didn't ask for reps.

[quote name='King Charge' timestamp='1300217805' post='2665712']
Are you trying to prove his point that you're just a biased Doomhouse fanboy, and wouldn't have found anything funny unless you agreed with it? I know that the joke was no Doomhouse NPO apology mockery thread, the one with FAN's tears from the DoW still freshly drowning any humor from the thread all together. Personally, I didn't think it was bad. It wasn't even very insulting. I'm pro Beavis and Butthead jokes all day.

Anyways, if anyone deserves to ask for reps it's GOONS. In fact, it would be ridiculous if they didn't ask for reps.
[/quote]

No, I'm just pointing out his complete lack of humour and his lack of ability to be funny, If he had a track record of posting amusing posts or even slightly amusing stuff my opinion would be very different. I have never seen him post anything remotely funny hence why nothing he posts would ever make me laugh as he lacks the ability to do so. I find plenty folks from their side funny and I will openly laugh at pretty much most of RV's posts along with others. Yes you got me I'm a Doomhouse fan boy. How astute of you to catch onto that. Biased, yea I'm certainly that as well. But I do laugh at jokes that are funny and come across as funny, and he failed on both levels with this one. You obviously do not know me very well, I would have laughed more if it was insulting. At least then I may have seen something creative and found it amusing.

Yes although these terms are hardly draconian and I want us to embrace the hate and become more heinous than this. Nothing against TLR, I just love the outrage that occurs here after the post is made.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1300215018' post='2665686']
No, even if your terrible post was directed at NSO, I would have posted the exact same, I can guarantee you that 110%. It was just that bad. I'm quite happy being a goon. You on the other hand should feel ashamed to be Timelines cousin.

[/quote]

I dunno, I have chuckled more than a handful of times at Chairman Hal posts.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1300218382' post='2665723']
No, I'm just pointing out his complete lack of humour and his lack of ability to be funny, If he had a track record of posting amusing posts or even slightly amusing stuff my opinion would be very different. I have never seen him post anything remotely funny hence why nothing he posts would ever make me laugh as he lacks the ability to do so. I find plenty folks from their side funny and I will openly laugh at pretty much most of RV's posts along with others. Yes you got me I'm a Doomhouse fan boy. How astute of you to catch onto that. Biased, yea I'm certainly that as well. But I do laugh at jokes that are funny and come across as funny, and he failed on both levels with this one. You obviously do not know me very well, I would have laughed more if it was insulting. At least then I may have seen something creative and found it amusing.

Yes although these terms are hardly draconian and I want us to embrace the hate and become more heinous than this. Nothing against TLR, I just love the outrage that occurs here after the post is made.
[/quote]

Point taken. I didn't know you two had a history. I was personally more insulted that a Beavis and Butthead reference failed to amuse anybody. Come on, you didn't think it was funny when he called RV a joke? :P