pezstar

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sulmar' timestamp='1299353534' post='2653632']
But seriously who is that guy?
[/quote]
Do they keep you in a box over in the NSO, Sulmar? Is that while you're still there?

[quote name='Biff Webster' timestamp='1299363882' post='2653792']
Joe is the superior Estevez.
[/quote]
I'm partial to Martin (Ramon).

Edited by Duncan King

[quote name='Duncan King' timestamp='1299373650' post='2653917']
Do they keep you in a box over in the NSO, Sulmar? Is that while you're still there?

[/quote]

I never could tell if he was embarrassed of his heritage or what. On the one hand, he gave his kids spanish names. Emilio still uses his. Charlie's real name is Carlos. On the other hand... well. He sure did pick some white names to be known by.

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1299377976' post='2653987']
I never could tell if he was embarrassed of his heritage or what. On the one hand, he gave his kids spanish names. Emilio still uses his. Charlie's real name is Carlos. On the other hand... well. He sure did pick some white names to be known by.
[/quote]
He's a first generation American whose dad was an immigrant from Spain and whose mother was an immigrant from Ireland. When he was getting started (back in the 60s), he probably figured - and lets face it, was probably right, this was before a lot of the big civil rights movements - he'd never be able to get hired as Ramon Estevez and picked Martin Sheen for film. As I understand it, they use their birth names when dealing within the family. He's not the only one to do that, Gerald Ford was born Leslie Lynch King, Jr and Jesse Ventura was named James Janos.

As to Charlie Sheen, although his meltdown is hilarious, I hope he pulls out of it. He's one of my favorite actors and he's great on [i]Two and a Half Men[/i].

I do love your war flag.

[quote name='Duncan King' timestamp='1299378479' post='2653995']
He's a first generation American whose dad was an immigrant from Spain and whose mother was an immigrant from Ireland. When he was getting started (back in the 60s), he probably figured - and lets face it, was probably right, this was before a lot of the big civil rights movements - he'd never be able to get hired as Ramon Estevez and picked Martin Sheen for film. As I understand it, they use their birth names when dealing within the family. He's not the only one to do that, Gerald Ford was born Leslie Lynch King, Jr and Jesse Ventura was named James Janos.

As to Charlie Sheen, although his meltdown is hilarious, I hope he pulls out of it. He's one of my favorite actors and he's great on [i]Two and a Half Men[/i].

I do love your war flag.
[/quote]

Go to TMZ. He is freaking live streaming from his house in like 10 minutes.

[quote name='Duncan King' timestamp='1299373650' post='2653917']

[/quote]
Yeah, they keep me chained up and everything. The only time I'm let out is during war. :(