Wolfpack Announcement

[center][img]http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx203/Gimlimonkey/Wolf_Pack_RED.jpg[/img]

Yes, I know we had an announcement only days ago. However, this is a new one.

It gives me great pleasure to introduce our new government, which, for the first time in a while, actually has something new.

Alpha - Cookiemonster
Beta - Gimlimonkey
Shaman - Edmundomcpot

Cookiemonster won over our long time leader and founder, Wolf Prince. It is an honor to welcome him to the rank of Elder.
I had tough opposition from my Minister of Defense, and my dear friend, King Hassan.
Ed faced the toughest opposition of all. Ed#4 clinched the victory over his close competitor Ed#3. Ed#1 and Ed#2 fiercely fought for last, with Ed#2 barely edging out Ed#1

It was a well executed election, and I am proud of all participants.

Bye!

[/center]

Edited by Gimlimonkey

[quote name='Pingu' timestamp='1299139479' post='2650971']
That Beta looks dodgy to me. Are these results legit?
[/quote]

I think you should know that I saw you'd posted in a thread I'd also posted in, and for a brief moment was horrified that you'd broadened the haiku war front.

Good show, Pingu. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/wub.gif[/img]

[quote name='Pingu' timestamp='1299139479' post='2650971']
That Beta looks dodgy to me. Are these results legit?
[/quote]

Are you implying that I took office through a series of bribes, violent threats, voter fraud, intimidation, sabotage, and a well placed kangaroo?

[quote name='Gimlimonkey' timestamp='1299180021' post='2651346']
Are you implying that I took office through a series of bribes, violent threats, voter fraud, intimidation, sabotage, and a well placed kangaroo?
[/quote]

I imply no such thing.

I heard it was a wallaby.