G-6

Garrow

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='mikk206' timestamp='1298787821' post='2645914']
We're also rolling a number of other alliances at the moment.
[/quote]

Total nukes held by said alliances: 8, seven of which are held by LEFT. Surely, you didn't just grab a few low-NS alliances without the ability to do damage to fill out the stats?

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1298788038' post='2645924']
Total nukes held by said alliances: 8, seven of which are held by LEFT. Surely, you didn't just grab a few low-NS alliances without the ability to do damage to fill out the stats?
[/quote]

I haven't done the math here so maybe. But on the other hands they sure are low NS [b]now[/b]. I mean my snowflake target lost half of it's infra simply by this update, not to mention tech and military he lost.

Edited by mikk206

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1298788038' post='2645924']
[/quote]

Together LE and company held more nukes than G-6 and Warriors...

Confusion.

[quote name='mikk206' timestamp='1298788426' post='2645934']
I haven't done the math here so maybe. But on the other hands they sure are low NS [b]now[/b]. I mean my snowflake target lost half of it's infra simply by this update, not to mention tech and military he lost.
[/quote]
I'm just sad I filled out my slots on raids before I was even aware this had happened. Still haven't been touched. But I can assure you, I'm every bit as good at cherry picking smaller targets and bragging about it as you are, so I hope they accept the peace.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1298788779' post='2645944']
I'm just sad I filled out my slots on raids before I was even aware this had happened. Still haven't been touched. But I can assure you, I'm every bit as good at cherry picking smaller targets and bragging about it as you are, so I hope they accept the peace.
[/quote]

Me and littlerena were there :3 we are the bossest war team :P as of this war

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1298788779' post='2645944']
[/quote]

Although I had a slight infra advantage it wasn't unfair fight. My LE target fought me off well with same stats and then even launched a counter attack against one of my alliance mates.

But if you get your slots free I'm always up for a good fight :)

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1298788958' post='2645947']
Me and littlerena were there :3 we are the bossest war team :P as of this war
[/quote]
I hope you've learned what a warchest means.

[quote name='mikk206' timestamp='1298788976' post='2645948']
Although I had a slight infra advantage it wasn't unfair fight. My LE target fought me off well with same stats and then even launched a counter attack against one of my alliance mates.

But if you get your slots free I'm always up for a good fight :)
[/quote]
Well, I was referring more to your alliance than you, but if you want to get personal, you weren't exactly swinging at your weight class either. I mean, you could have gone lower than you did, but it's not like you were picking a fair fight either. I don't blame you, mind you, that's how you win wars, just that it's silly to act as though it were some great accomplishment.

I do intend to come after you specifically, even though I'm smaller than you, but that's because I don't need to win to be satisfied. That and I tend to be pretty good at dishing out damage even if my nation is burning. ;)

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1298789711' post='2645954']
I hope you've learned what a warchest means.
[/quote]

I don't need a warchest to roll stuff :3 (collecting money is boring anyways)

Not all of us have to rely on lots of cash to feel comfortable to go to war

Edited by Frostfirefox

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1298790193' post='2645958']
I don't need a warchest to roll stuff :3 (collecting money is boring anyways)

Not all of us have to rely on lots of cash to feel comfortable to go to war
[/quote]
It does help if you want to rebuy anything past a day though.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1298790479' post='2645961']
It does help if you want to rebuy anything past a day though.
[/quote]

Yeah your warchest is great

[quote][color=#505050][font=Verdana, arial, san-serif][size=2]You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Alestor. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:[/size][/font][/color][color=#505050][font=Verdana, arial, san-serif][size=2]Desired Religion: None
Desired Government: Monarchy
Threat Level: Severe
Tax Rate: 28%
Number of Spies: 0
Last Nuke Purchase: None
Last Wonder Purchase: 2/20/2011
[b]Total Money: $149,653[/b]
Technology: 169.31 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 2/26/2011 1:05:40 AM
Trade Partners: Cantabrian Youth, Empire of Thyria, Yandereith, December City, The Boogiepop Empire
Total Aircraft: 60
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 220
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 20
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:

Corvettes: 0<li>Landing Ships: 0<li>Battleships: 0<li>Cruisers: 0<li>Frigates: 0<li>Destroyers: 0<li>Submarines: 0<li>Aircraft Carriers: 0[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#505050][font=Verdana, arial, san-serif][size=2]Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.[/size][/font][/color][/quote]

[quote name='KOwens06' timestamp='1298790619' post='2645965']
Yeah your warchest is great
[/quote]
I was referencing an event you have no knowledge of; in Steve I play a little differently. Feel free to test my mettle if you wish though, since you seem to enjoy hitting the bottom of your range.