G-6

Garrow

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1298791069' post='2645972']
I was referencing an event you have no knowledge of; in Steve I play a little differently. Feel free to test my mettle if you wish though, since you seem to enjoy hitting the bottom of your range.
[/quote]

Then why would you criticize me about warchests when you yourself have none and claim that its your play style :3 I already claimed its my play style >.> so what is the diff

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1298791069' post='2645972']
I was referencing an event you have no knowledge of; in Steve I play a little differently. Feel free to test my mettle if you wish though, since you seem to enjoy hitting the bottom of your range.
[/quote]

Thats why I hit the #1 & #3 nation in LE. And then the #1 in LEFT to help my alliance mate. Yeah Im so hitting the bottom of my range. The first guy was 500 NS below me the second was 700 NS. The third one I have no clue about. But [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif[/img] I was just pointing out that sad excuse for a warchest.

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1298791485' post='2645979']
Then why would you criticize me about warchests when you yourself have none and claim that its your play style :3 I already claimed its my play style >.> so what is the diff
[/quote]
Because certain styles are associated with certain situations. In my case, I am denying my foes the ability to profit despite the advantage. In your case...well, I would think doing damage outside of the n00b-tube would have been a priority.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1298791715' post='2645986']
Because certain styles are associated with certain situations. In my case, I am denying my foes the ability to profit despite the advantage. In your case...well, I would think doing damage outside of the n00b-tube would have been a priority.
[/quote]

I have no intention of rebuilding there if thats what your curious about, so technically, from the amount destroyed of the 10 or so nations I fought solo, it was an exceedingly high profit for me :3 i had tons of fun and I didn't have to save money for it because I just took yours ;)

[quote name='KOwens06' timestamp='1298791640' post='2645984']
Thats why I hit the #1 & #3 nation in LE. And then the #1 in LEFT to help my alliance mate. Yeah Im so hitting the bottom of my range. The first guy was 500 NS below me the second was 700 NS. The third one I have no clue about. But [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif[/img] I was just pointing out that sad excuse for a warchest.
[/quote]
Is there another KOwens I'm not aware of? The one I'm looking at picked only one target particularly close to him. I've only had the pleasure of sending off one war in this fight so far, I fought up in NS and I'm doing fine. I do welcome more though, bring all comers.

Just in case my other post wasn't enough, I'll lay out my strategy here; I'm coming in here to be as annoying as I can be and get all 6 slots filled with G-6 and Warriors nations. I have enough money to support myself day to day, which is all I need, and since a 6-on-1 isn't exactly a winning formula, I don't intend to give you the pleasure of taking more of my money than need be. I'm just here to be a thorn in your side since you've decided to be one in mine, and I'd say I'm damn good at my job. :smug:

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1298792244' post='2645997']
I have no intention of rebuilding there if thats what your curious about, so technically, from the amount destroyed of the 10 or so nations I fought solo, it was an exceedingly high profit for me :3 i had tons of fun and I didn't have to save money for it because I just took yours ;)
[/quote]
I assumed your intention was to cause me damage. You...didn't, outside of the nukes.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1298792482' post='2646001']
I assumed your intention was to cause me damage. You...didn't, outside of the nukes.
[/quote]

Which is how I got your moneyz to pay for mah nukes right? :P which ended up hitting several other nations :)

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1298792482' post='2646001']
Is there another KOwens I'm not aware of? The one I'm looking at picked only one target particularly close to him. I've only had the pleasure of sending off one war in this fight so far, I fought up in NS and I'm doing fine. I do welcome more though, bring all comers.

Just in case my other post wasn't enough, I'll lay out my strategy here; I'm coming in here to be as annoying as I can be and get all 6 slots filled with G-6 and Warriors nations. I have enough money to support myself day to day, which is all I need, and since a 6-on-1 isn't exactly a winning formula, I don't intend to give you the pleasure of taking more of my money than need be. I'm just here to be a thorn in your side since you've decided to be one in mine, and I'd say I'm damn good at my job. :smug:

[/quote]

Why would you be a thorn in our side? You can't even declare on us [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/lol1.gif[/img] Secondly it's called a blitz, that's when you do 4 attacks around update and it can devastate a nation. I know you probably don't have enough military prowess to understand that.

We won't waste our attacking slots on someone who can't even declare, so sit in that corner and keep yelling at us you are doing a GREAT job. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/smug.gif[/img]

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1298792722' post='2646003']
Which is how I got your moneyz to pay for mah nukes right? :P which ended up hitting several other nations :)
[/quote]
Oh, apparently it's difficult to win GA's after a nuke now, eh? [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/PYU3Q.gif[/IMG]

Anyway, that's neither here nor there. Your (in)ability to damage me elsewhere has little bearing on how much I'm going to enjoy seeing you and your allies pay for every dime you take.

[quote name='KOwens06' timestamp='1298792765' post='2646004']
Why would you be a thorn in our side? You can't even declare on us [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/lol1.gif[/img] Secondly it's called a blitz, that's when you do 4 attacks around update and it can devastate a nation. I know you probably don't have enough military prowess to understand that.

We won't waste our attacking slots on someone who can't even declare, so sit in that corner and keep yelling at us you are doing a GREAT job. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/smug.gif[/img]
[/quote]
Reading is a virtue:
[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1298788779' post='2645944']
I'm just sad I filled out my slots on raids before I was even aware this had happened. Still haven't been touched.
[/quote]
If you still don't get it, I had 3 perfectly good offensive slots open when this happened. I didn't even know you had attacked us until I had already put them to use. Those two will be freeing up shortly at which point I will be picking two more nations (you if you're still in my range, for one) to attack. Like I said, I'm not in this to win, I'm in this to to make you you don't.

Edited by Locke

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1298792890' post='2646008']
Oh, apparently it's difficult to win GA's after a nuke now, eh? [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/PYU3Q.gif[/IMG]

Anyway, that's neither here nor there. Your (in)ability to damage me elsewhere has little bearing on how much I'm going to enjoy seeing you and your allies pay for every dime you take.
[/quote]

No it diffcult to win GA's when your opponent doesn't know what GC's or barracks are :P

[quote name='infinite citadel' timestamp='1298793659' post='2646015']
G-6 and Warriors: Establishing the way of the flag runners. "Let's gang bang our biggest target because we're !@#$%*^ and afraid to attack them 1 v. 1"
[/quote]

The lack of butthurt before you made me worried we weren't packing enough bad ass this round. Thank you for clearing this issue o/

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1298793433' post='2646013']
No it diffcult to win GA's when your opponent doesn't know what GC's or barracks are :P
[/quote]
Didn't need them. On the other hand, I also did 4 times the damage you did when you had the ability to declare at your leisure. But again, neither here nor there at the moment. I just want to piss some people off and get a few wars on me, I'm already bored.

[quote name='mikk206' timestamp='1298793865' post='2646018']
The lack of butthurt before you made me worried we weren't packing enough bad ass this round. Thank you for clearing this issue o/
[/quote]

Also as if I give a $%&@ about TE, it resets every round. SE, the version your alliance notoriously cowers in peace mode, doesn't reset and yet you guys are afraid to come out of peace. Shows my butthurt you dumb !@#$%*

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1298793977' post='2646020']
Didn't need them. On the other hand, I also did 4 times the damage you did when you had the ability to declare at your leisure. But again, neither here nor there at the moment. I just want to piss some people off and get a few wars on me, I'm already bored.
[/quote]

You personally did or the 4 people i was fighting did :P 4 times the damage divided by 4 is 1, so essentially you did the same damage to me i did to you is what your saying?

[quote name='infinite citadel' timestamp='1298794026' post='2646022']
Also as if I give a $%&@ about TE, it resets every round. SE, the version your alliance notoriously cowers in peace mode, doesn't reset and yet you guys are afraid to come out of peace. Shows my butthurt you dumb !@#$%*
[/quote]

To be fair you did do the same thing to NPO in SE... and to quote you - "Let's gang bang our biggest target because we're !@#$%*^ and afraid to attack them 1 v. 1"

Confusion.

[quote name='infinite citadel' timestamp='1298793945' post='2646019']
Confusion and Inst have been the main flag runners for the last few rounds. To deny this is to be literally retarded. Not surprising considering your current AA in both SE and TE. You are an idiot.
[/quote]

[quote name='infinite citadel' timestamp='1298794026' post='2646022']
[/quote]

And the butthurt continues.

Here:
[img]http://fashion.elle.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/vaseline.jpg[/img]

Edited by mikk206

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1298794176' post='2646026']
To be fair you did do the same thing to NPO in SE... and to quote you - "Let's gang bang our biggest target because we're !@#$%*^ and afraid to attack them 1 v. 1"

Confusion.
[/quote]

If there wasn't peace mode in SE, we would have gladly taken NPO 1 v. 1 and ended our misery of that game with that. Unfortunately there is peace mode and we're forced to wait until they come out to finish them. So no, it's not the same.

Infinite.

[quote name='infinite citadel' timestamp='1298794534' post='2646033']
If there wasn't peace mode in SE, we would have gladly taken NPO 1 v. 1 and ended our misery of that game with that. Unfortunately there is peace mode and we're forced to wait until they come out to finish them. So no, it's not the same.

Infinite.
[/quote]

This
does
not
make
sense

How's peace mode and 1on1 related? Does the fact that you have Umbrella, GOONS and FAN along side you make the peace mode any different? :lol1:

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1298794761' post='2646036']
Aww.. I'm so sorry we didn't roll over and play dead for you. *tsks*
[/quote]

It's cool, I'll enjoy handling your reps

(It's funny because it's true)

Edited by infinite citadel

[quote name='mikk206' timestamp='1298794837' post='2646037']
This
does
not
make
sense

How's peace mode and 1on1 related? Does the fact that you have Umbrella, GOONS and FAN along side you make the peace mode any different? :lol1:
[/quote]

Perhaps there are NS ranges that need to be covered. Just a thought. If it was 1v1 we'd destroy their upper tier and move on, alas it wasn't. Tough luck I guess.

[quote name='infinite citadel' timestamp='1298793659' post='2646015']
G-6 and Warriors: Establishing the way of the flag runners. "Let's gang bang our biggest target because we're !@#$%*^ and afraid to attack them 1 v. 1"
[/quote]

[quote name='infinite citadel' timestamp='1298793945' post='2646019']
Confusion and Inst have been the main flag runners for the last few rounds. To deny this is to be literally retarded. Not surprising considering your current AA in both SE and TE. You are an idiot.
[/quote]

Well, I can't speak for G-6, but I can tell you that the Warriors do not flag run, nor do we have any sympathy for the plight of those who do, we're not in it to win it, we're in it to war.

You know, if you have to verbally attack somebody and reference their SE alliance, you've already lost the argument. Perhaps you should try to conceal your great displeasure and come back with a throughly thought up argument.